Secret Celebrity Gossip #154

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think they were one of the Classis Corrie couples I couldn't take to, especially him in Corrie and real life and Sherrie Hewson really used to overplay Maureen.
Blanche compilations on youtube are worth a watch at any time. Another goodie
"You were all thinking it!" is what gets me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know someone who has had their arm blacked out to cover some of her tattoos and I am sorry every time i see photos of her I just think she's got some dreadful plague and it needs amputating
---

Current fave pic of my oh is when Angie came to where they're working along with another A list celeb and there's my OH in the background talking to 2 randos totally unimpressed
actually my bad it was Demi Moore and another A list celeb.. the Jolie one they just look uncomfortable...

Reactions: 6
Yep, I believed the flowers story too 🤣
He didn't actually buy flowers?! Where on earth did that come from then?
---
Has anyone watched Katie Hopkins’ TikTok on the BBC & Wrighty?!

If it’s true what is being said, someone on there must’ve known he was struggling?
Why anyone would watch that deliberately I have no idea. Wrighty most likely died of a heart attack. He was caring for his dad which is probably why giving up the afternoon slot was in some ways a good thing for him. He didn't get the sack, he chose to stay with the BBC, and they had more work in the offing for him as well as the shows he currently hosted. The vitriol aimed at the heads of the BBC who had worked with him and loved him for decades is disgusting as are the no-bit pieces of tit trying to capitalise on the loss of a truly great man.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve told this before, but the Bedingfields used to have a lot to do with Christian radio and regularly visited my next door neighbours who ran the station. Wasn’t unusual to come home to them and other teens sat out the front chatting. Always ultra polite and friendly.
Didn’t know until some years later who they were though when neighbour casually dropped it into conversation one day.

Reactions: 23
What the hell has happened to Simon Cowell :oops: :oops: he could barely walk and his face/speech is really weird.

Reactions: 13
I think some of it with his face is his veneers, filler and botox to be fair but he's def had some sort of medical event. Made me feel a bit sad too, especially knowing he's got a young son.

Reactions: 9

Is it me or does Dolly have a bit of a lisp when she’s talking? I hadn’t noticed it before.

Reactions: 5
Ok, I give up. What Elton song are you on about where he is buying coke and not flowers? I’m getting really confused.
---
"I can buy myself flowers
Write my name in the sand
Talk to myself for hours
Say things you don't understand
I can take myself dancing
And I can hold my own hand
Yeah, I can love me better than you can"

I don't think she was, seeing as that's one hell of a coke binge ego fest going on in the chorus.
It’s in response to her ex husband who played ‘When I Was Your Man’ at their wedding or something ‘That I should've bought you flowers
And held your hand
Shoulda gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause all you wanted to do was dance
’.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok, I give up. What Elton song are you on about where he is buying coke and not flowers? I’m getting really confused.
---

It’s in response to her ex husband who played ‘When I Was Your Man’ at their wedding or something ‘That I should've bought you flowers
And held your hand
Shoulda gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause all you wanted to do was dance
’.
It’s not an Elton song. It’s just reports as to what he did with his fortune. He was said to have spent thousands on flowers. Apparently it turns out it wasn’t actually flowers ❄ if what the previous poster said is true

Reactions: 7
Apologies if I missed it and it’s already been posted, but old Gregg featured in Pop witch again this week. not to sure I want to sample Greggs jazz salt to be honest…..

The last couple of weeks of Gregg Wallace anecdotes have caused a few old Soho chefs to get in touch with their reminiscences.

In the early 90s, Gregg's grocery company was well known to Soho restaurateurs. Not just for supplying all the standard fruit and veg, but their drivers would also deliver a few other essential sundries too. Notably, a very particular type of salt beloved by many chefs. Jazz salt – a speciality imported from South America.

Chefs would leave money out in a pint pot for the delivery driver to take what was owed for this little extra, and they could then expect to find their supply in a plastic bag tucked under the lettuce.

The lettuce was such a consistent feature that, even now, when old colleagues from those days get together they'll still ask one another "Who's got the lettuce then?"

IMG_7914.jpeg

This old Gregg …? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I remember years ago seeing an interview with Paul O’Grady and he got to talking about Coronation Street. He said he’d stopped watching as much and the reason he gave was that the writers were bringing in more young actors and focussing more on their characters to try and bring in a younger audience. He said that in his opinion it wasn’t as good, because Corrie was great at comedy and your comedy is in the older characters. I couldn’t agree more. Personally I wish Corrie would buck the trend and pare back down to three half hour episodes per week. Make quality content, not quantity.
This is so true, and the same thing has happened with all the soaps. Corrie, Eastenders, and even Emmerdale had some great older characters once. 🙁

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.