Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
I used to like Hannah, and still do kind of. But she is fast becoming a parody of herself. She seems to have to ham/camp it up more and more each time she is on something.

Reactions: 30

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I think, as a rule, you can say that anyone - famous or not - that starts wearing orange or purple coloured lenses on their glasses is a complete and utter twat.
Stuart Woody Wood out of the Bay City Rollers wears coloured lenses but it's because he has some visual issue. I know this because my Aunty Cathy forced me to go to a Bay City Rollers concert last Autumn, and it was full of middle aged ladies wearing tartan and hyperventilating.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
I hate the daily mail, but their random words in all caps always makes me laugh.

”Amanda Holden poses NUDE”

• Haha
Reactions: 29

PeteM

VIP Member
I always thought Travis started the sort ironic cover version when they did 'Hit me baby one more time'.
Could be wrong though. Actually was it Manic Street Preachers?
I half expect some indie act to do an earnest cover of "Agadoo" for the BBC Live Lounge one day.

• Haha

Restless Native

VIP Member
I read or saw somewhere Amy W just wanted to have a really long break in the Caribbean, or even retire there. She knew she needed to recover. But Mitch kept pushing her to go on tour while she was still unwell and because she loved him she did. And presumably trusted his judgement.
Like Tom Parker pushing Elvis when he was obviously unwell.
Horrible greedy men.
I think he brought the cameras with him to the Caribbean whilst she was there. I'm sure it was mentioned on a documentary about her

• Sad

HaloGirl

VIP Member
I knew Christian Horner was a bad ‘un. no sympathy for Geri this will take a hit to her pure image.
The story was reported in the Netherlands. Even tho horny tried to paint a picture of having a close relationship with Jos Verstappen (max‘s dad)* and max Verstappen yesterday the Dutch journalist is close to max.

Why you would want to be close to Jos tho. for those who don’t know about Jos he has had terrible dv convictions inc Max’s mother and fractured a man’s skull

Edit I hope the victim is getting support. F1 is becoming more inclusive towards women (about bloody time!) and no female employee should have to go through this especially from a team principal.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
I'm already feeling impatient !
---

I thought you were having a go at VB with that comment (Ice Spice - the Spice Girl who never smiles), but then you went on to mention VB.

A quick Google revealed someone I'd never heard of 🤭
If you want a good laugh look up Ice Spice performing. All she does is stick out her tongue and do the laziest twerk you've ever seen.

She's less Beyoncé and more Auntie Brenda after too many vodkas in Tenerife.

• Haha

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Gavin and Stacey is my go to series when I'm fed up. I love Pam and her endearing lack of political correctness, with her friends Big Fat Sue and Japanese Margaret.
I hope the Christmas Special is utterly brilliant. I wonder where it will be filmed? Barry Island or Essex? ETA: I know the Essex house is actually in Cardiff and not Essex.

• Heart

Kerrie86

VIP Member
He’s unwell though too.
At what point does it go too far, do you think? Having beef with Taylor swift is one thing, but the very public BJ in Venice was just…. Grim. Yes, he’s unwell but it doesn’t seem like he accepts that or is doing anything about it (that we know of), as he’s just pushing the envelope more and more.

Reactions: 28