Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I've been at work. I thought I'd have loads to catch up on, but no. I hate it when tattle goes AWOL, I feel like I've lost my little band of mates.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Loot

Why is Jordan North leaving radio one and being replaced by Jamie Laing of all people?!

• Wow
  • Sick
David Tennant's on The Masked Singer now, I'm starting to get sick of the sight of him.
Same. He used to seem like quite a low key, unassuming chap who just quietly got on with his acting work and lived a fairly private life. Then all of a sudden he’s everywhere, on everything, all of the time, and it’s weirdly desperate. 🙄

• Haha
@Missmopps Sharon Rooney is a lovely lass from a town just outside Glasgow. She is liked by everyone that knows her and worked her way up from nothing to where she is. I have watched her career as she is local to me and I know people that went to school with her, they all say nothing but positive things. I couldn't reply in previous thread as I was late to the party and the new thread was already active by the time I saw your post x

• Heart

PeteM

VIP Member
My source is the Daily Mail so hope they are correct! What else is James Corden up to though
Quietly crapping himself before being exposed for the real reason why his US chat show came to an end (not that he isn't a total cunt to anyone who's not as famous as him, of course)...

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

girlinbrum

VIP Member
I don't understand why the press feel the public need to know a celebs medical diagnosis? Where's the public interest angle? There isn't. They are just awful awful awful. I remember being in a training session with them I worked in policing, trying to explain how they needed to ne considerate of not hounding victims of crime and their families...their unanimous response was "well I need the first to get any story."

• Sad
  • Sick

Mumhun

I watched the Inside the Factory chocolate episode last night!
it was bad enough to see Gregggggs smarmy egg face in his hair nets but he kept saying choclit instead of chocolate. Was driving me to distraction. Bellend

• Haha
  • Sick

2ofeach

VIP Member
Gutted to hear about Steve Wright, so very sad. R2 are playing some class tunes though in his memory.
RIP Steve ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Salacious

Chatty Member
I've always quite liked Sophie Ellis-Bextor.

There. Said it !
She's the nicest celeb I've ever met (way back in 2008). Very charming so I'm biased in saying I'm pleased that she's shining stateside.

She said Posh sent her congrats for pipping her to #1 (Posh was #1 midweek and on the Saturday that CD:UK aired).

I remember she was on Strictly a few years later and did a jaw-dropping Charleston on week 2.

• Heart

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I stopped shopping there when they changed the formula of my favourite product line "White Musk", and other favourites such as satsuma.
I couldn't believe how little fragrance every product I purchased had and the overall formula changed beyond recognition.
They have a nerve to sell items that smell nothing like they once did, and still label them "iconic brands".
I'm now stuck with lots of stuff I can't use.
Everything I once loved- just smell of chemicals with no lasting fragrance..
I think they forgot that often "if it ain't broke- don't fix it".
I'm not surprised they're going tits up.
Agreed. White must smells awful since they made it vegan 🤢They need to bring back the old classics,the perfume bar, Dewberry,Ananya,Fuzzy peach,animal soaps etc.

• Heart

SaLou

VIP Member
A list celebs whose faces I can't bear to see; i'm sick of seeing Taylor Swifts fakey over reaction face and Beyonce smug "too cool for this" face.

Offloaded feel better
Yes! Two people I've never seen the appeal of. The over the top hype for both is baffling.

This thread remains my fave on tattle. Makes me laugh every day :LOL:

kimberlyc

Chatty Member
I find the downfall of Kanye desperately sad. I met him in a private encounter a few years ago and he was actually really lovely, genuinely interested in getting to know everybody and had all the time in the world for people. Looking at him now, you’d never believe it was the same person.

• Sad