Secret Celebrity Gossip #148

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just did a deep dive and Dermot once said he and Dee have never been "that beholden" to one another.Which sounds like code for an open relationship.So maybe they have an arrangement and he's not a big ol' cheesy cheato Or maybe he is and his nice guy persona is just that, a persona.
It’s like a bag of cheatos round here, you don’t know what you’re gonna pull out next! 🤣🤣🤣
I'm not getting here as much as usual but something drew me back last night ..... the smell of cheese clearly! I'm very disappointed, always had a crush on Dermot, and now all I'll ever think is cheeeeeeese when he comes (oooeer) on the box (of dairylea). Anyway, Morrrrrning all!

Was watching Fool me once last night, I appear to have a girl crush on Michelle Keegan, she's bloody brilliant in it, how the feck did that happen. Suranne better watch out, Michelles gonna get all her gigs from now on. But what the feck is she doing married to that knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Awful isn’t it? There’ll be people speculating all sorts now. Those poor kids :(

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Sorry who is it?
Kate Beckinsale. She's gotten some serious work done to her face in the last few months but is denying it even though she looked perfectly beautiful but different like a year ago. I used to follow her but unfollowed her now cause I just can't stand blatant liar's.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I watched an old Graham Norton the other night that Kate Beckinsale was on, and she struck me as a really annoying person... trying way too hard. She looks utterly ridiculous now, has gone way too far with the surgery.

Reactions: 19
She's in one of my favourite Christmas films, Serendipity, so to have seen that this morning was a bloody shock. It takes me a couple of weeks to adjust to a haircut. I can't imagine what messing with your face feels like.

Reactions: 14
That would be hilarious! I'd love that we could interact with the show like that! But no it was in metro 'Uploaded: 13 Oct 2023'. Unless its been mentioned before....
I wouldn't imagine Ched-Der(mot) would want attention drawing to his unhygienic gentleman's quarters :D

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.