Secret Celebrity Gossip #148

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll tell you what gives me the biggest ick.

Aaron Taylor-Johnson being blatantly groomed by Sam Johnson. What does a 42 year old woman see in an 18 year old man? Yes its "legal" but absolutely disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 57

Aaron Taylor-Johnson being blatantly groomed by Sam Johnson. What does a 42 year old woman see in an 18 year old man? Yes its "legal" but absolutely disgusting.
It’s the double standards, if it was a man of 42 interested in a 18 year old girl quite rightly people would question it.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Who was she with before him?
She was married to Jay Jopling. They divorced, then he was pictured on a yacht with Lily Allen and she got together with AT

Reactions: 4
I watched an old Graham Norton the other night that Kate Beckinsale was on, and she struck me as a really annoying person... trying way too hard. She looks utterly ridiculous now, has gone way too far with the surgery.
Yeah, Kate Beckinsdale definitely has a "EVERYONE LISTEN TO ME" vibe about her. She may be adorable but I find her hard to like.

I know some people find Emma Thompson to be similar but I quite like her!

And, I know someone posted this the other day, but whilst on the subject of pushy people, I'm surprised at Joan: Stylist who fitted Liz Hurley into THAT dress 30 years ago now has a few things to get off HIS chest: 'Mr Safety Pin' reveals Joan Collins was 'incredibly rude', Victoria Beckham a 'grand' Anna Wintour-wannabe...while Hugh Grant was 'appalling' | Daily Mail Online

Elton wasn't even his biggest diva client. That award would go to actress Joan Collins.

'The ultimate diva,' he says. 'You had to be careful with Joan. She was a scary one, formidable.

'She had the mouth of Marilyn Monroe but the eyes of Caligula. And that tongue was so sharp you worried she'd cut her own neck with it. I was on the receiving end of it a few times.

'Once, in Barbados, we were at dinner and I was sitting beside my friend and former boss, the designer Antony Price.

'Joan decided she wanted to be next to him. "Move. Move, right now," she said. She could be incredibly rude. I ended up slumming it next to Lord and Lady Bamford, which wasn't the worst outcome, but that was Joan.'

Reactions: 9
She was married to Jay Jopling. They divorced, then he was pictured on a yacht with Lily Allen and she got together with AT
Jay Jopling was 45 when he was with 23 year old Lily, which is also pretty icky

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Being his producer on set to for nowhere boy she was in a position of authority. Totally wrong

• Heart
  • Sick
Jay Jopling was 45 when he was with 23 year old Lily, which is also pretty icky
Lily has always had much older boyfriends. I often wondered why a pretty young lass like her was with a middle-aged man. I'm not sure who she is dating now, maybe her daddy complex has resolved since having a family herself.

Reactions: 6
Thanks, just found this article which explains it well. She got him to go to her house for the interview when they first met. Says he was the lead in the relationship taking off. Sheeesh, had she not heard of teen crushes before, they have kids together now. Also just read that she recorded 3 songs under pseudonyms with the Pet Shop Boys, one being "Love to Love You Baby" on the label Lucky Kunst...... Kunst huh! Nasty.

If my 18 year old child had dated a 40 year old their father would of knocked their fecking block off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Lily has always had much older boyfriends. I often wondered why a pretty young lass like her was with a middle-aged man. I'm not sure who she is dating now, maybe her daddy complex has resolved since having a family herself.
She is married to David Harbour now, Hopper from Stranger Things

Reactions: 2
I wondered at the time whether Lily Allen’s sing ‘Not Fair’ (the one with a western twang about a selfish lover) was about Jay Jopling

Reactions: 2
It’s the double standards, if it was a man of 42 interested in a 18 year old girl quite rightly people would question it.
What double standard?

It’s not like people are looking at them thinking ‘oh what a lovely couple they make’. I've never met anyone who doesn't think their relationship is gross.

Whenever I hear Dermot's voice on the lottery ad from now on all I'm going to think of is 'cheesy knob' ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.