Secret Celebrity Gossip #148

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im in a similar situation. It's really hard having to explain to work that I'm late cos I've been dealing with a 💩 explosion

It's easier to say I slept in and let them think I'm just useless.
I sympathise, I have a 17 year old who isn’t continent at night, nor does he sleep through the night. It is uncomfortable to have to keep explaining that a 17 year old adolescent with additional needs may be 17 chronologically, but he is far from that. I need to work in a role that pays well above the cut off amount for carers allowance. Just because I earn decent money doesn’t mean I have not been up multiple times throughout the night changing him and his sheets. I don’t have much choice but to keep going. I’m fearful about his future. Anyway, there are millions of people like me, like Kate, in similar but different carer’s roles and I understand that she had to keep her income stream going. I appreciate the spotlight she has brought to unpaid carers.
---
Hahhahahah she said it was average so that's good I guess. Average but a bit whiffy. Maybe he had been filming under hot lights all day and got a bit foisty and sweaty. Could happen to anyone I guess. He might just be a pits and face kind of guy.

Hahahha imperial leather makes bits smell fishy. I always thought that was a classy soap.
I love Imperial Leather. I best find a new brand!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I sympathise, I have a 17 year old who isn’t continent at night, nor does he sleep through the night. It is uncomfortable to have to keep explaining that a 17 year old adolescent with additional needs may be 17 chronologically, but he is far from that. I need to work in a role that pays well above the cut off amount for carers allowance. Just because I earn decent money doesn’t mean I have not been up multiple times throughout the night changing him and his sheets. I don’t have much choice but to keep going. I’m fearful about his future. Anyway, there are millions of people like me, like Kate, in similar but different carer’s roles and I understand that she had to keep her income stream going. I appreciate the spotlight she has brought to unpaid carers.
---

I love Imperial Leather. I best find a new brand!
I also love Imperial Leather and no fishy flaps here!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone mentioned the other day about soap stars coming back with their tail between their legs when they don't go on to have a career like Sarah Lancashire or Suranne Jones.

Was watching that Post Office thing and I think Katherine Kelly's done alright. Any tea on her?

Reactions: 11
Someone mentioned the other day about soap stars coming back with their tail between their legs when they don't go on to have a career like Sarah Lancashire or Suranne Jones.

Was watching that Post Office thing and I think Katherine Kelly's done alright. Any tea on her?
No tea, but I always thought my Dad fancied her a bit! And Suranne Jones actually 😂

Reactions: 3
We're a few miles away from them in Gloucestershire, had no idea that he was a local.

Those poor poor children.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nowhere else on the internet, can I read about those suffering with PTSD in one paragraph and then Ched-dermot O Learys knob cheese the next😆😆😆
Reminds me again of a different site I post on where a thread about Israel got derailed by an argument about Christopher Columbus.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.