Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carol Vorderman has posted a video of her crying on Twitter after being harassed by paparazzi. I feel for her but could not take it in as was so distracted by the fact these tears are falling but her face is not moving. There’s no expression whatsoever and her cheek fillers just stick out like two balloons! Oh the vanity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I saw Pete Bennett when he was working as a kitchen porter at a pub in Brighton a few years ago. I then met him properly a while later and I can honestly say he is such a nice, warm guy and was chatting away to everyone!
He lives in Bristol now. Saw a local article about him recently.

Reactions: 5
Carol Vorderman has posted a video of her crying on Twitter after being harassed by paparazzi. I feel for her but could not take it in as was so distracted by the fact these tears are falling but her face is not moving. There’s no expression whatsoever and her cheek fillers just stick out like two balloons! Oh the vanity.
I've never been a fan of hers, but she looks bleeping terrible. Her cheeks are like those dodgy injected chicken fillets.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why are the paps working? The press are only key workers when they are reporting on Coronavirus, not stalking people in the street!

Reactions: 4
So, more tea...
I met Jermaine Jackson on my 14th birthday, me and a few friends had gone up London to spend my birthday money and hang around outside Radio 1, which in those days, was at the bottom of Oxford Street (I think?). Anyway, we all waited outside, giggling like the silly school kids we were, and then George Michael came out, he was so lovely, and he happily signed autographs while we crowded around him. Then Jermaine Jackson came out, and I went over to him, with my autograph book out, and I told him that it was my 14th birthday, he looked me up and down, and said “You’re a big girl for 14”...And accidentally (on purpose) brushed his hand over my boobs. I just remember freezing, and feeling sick, and it was only on the central line train on the way home, that we were looking at our books, that I saw that Jermaine had written “Happy Birthday - and the name of the hotel he was staying at, plus the phone number!!....My friends were pretty shocked, and because I always used to show my autographs off, I had to rip it out and pretend that it didn’t happen. I still feel sick when I see him on TV, but what a bleeping creep!! I wonder if he did it to any other girls? And I never told my family either.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
I don't care who you are, you will never beat the David's dead saga on Celeb Big Brother. It's the only clip of BB or CBB I've ever sought out and rewatched multiple times. Plus it has Tiffany calling Gemma Collins a fat bleep. Plus it has John Partridge being overly intense all the time. Plus Darren Day being completely obsessed with *not* being portrayed as a love rat. Aaaah. Happy days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Clearly don't remember Rachel Rice then 💤 I really liked Kate at the time for some reason.

We talked about this in one of the earlier threads. It wasn't a weird affair, it was a full blown affair. Tess had a book out at the time and there was clearly some story trade offs going on. Vernon was and probably always be what me and my mates call "a shagger". I do wonder if it affected his career because he's not on TV anymore and time was he was prime time fodder. That's a big fall from grace when you have the likes of Stephen Mulhern who are still managing to have a prime time TV career.
Ahh, that makes sense. Thanks for the info ❤

Reactions: 2
Why are the paps working? The press are only key workers when they are reporting on Coronavirus, not stalking people in the street!
Can’t even be worth their time or money, surely? Mail online is losing money every day, they can’t be paying much for “Carol Voderman exclusive photo” it’s hardly attracting people to the website in the UK let alone worldwide

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't care who you are, you will never beat the David's dead saga on Celeb Big Brother. It's the only clip of BB or CBB I've ever sought out and rewatched multiple times. Plus it has Tiffany calling Gemma Collins a fat bleep. Plus it has John Partridge being overly intense all the time. Plus Darren Day being completely obsessed with *not* being portrayed as a love rat. Aaaah. Happy days.
What about Julie Goodyear being fed a banana (think she was Aphrodite)? I laughed so hard I nearly wee-ed myself. JG was pretty much what I expected, a horror if she disliked you but great value if she did (though she did turn a bit stroppy on those she liked iirc).
I felt a bit for Angie Bowie (though she has her own issues) as I'm a massive Bowie fan and I was gutted when he died, though we're going off-topic there. She's not well-liked by many Bowie fans.

• Wow
I've never been a fan of hers, but she looks bleeping terrible. Her cheeks are like those dodgy injected chicken fillets.
Her cheeks are bizarre! In fact the whole video is bizarre. She looks like that drunk lady at the end of the night everyone's trying to avoid.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And some more..
After the Jermaine incident, I didn’t go back to Radio 1, but started hanging around a recording studio called ZZT in Ladbroke Grove. This was where Frankie Goes To Hollywood used to record their album (welcome to the pleasuredome) but at the time I met them, they had just recorded Two Tribes, and I was madly in love with the bass player Mark O’Toole. So, after hanging around these studios, I met them, and Mark took a shine to me, and sneaked me into TOTP when they were doing Two Tribes, and I even spent the night (although nothing happened) at their apartment in St.Mary’s Mansions, Maida Vale. Mark, Ped (the drummer) and Nasher (guitarist) shared the flat, and Holly Johnson and Paul Rutherford lived elsewhere. I used to ring Mark from a phone box in my school lunch hour, all my mates would cram into the smelly phone box, trying to listen to Mark talking to me. One day though, I met a girl called Debbie, who was a superfan like me. She told me that Mark had taken her virginity in the recording studio, on a grand piano, and apparently, it had been recorded, and was used on the Pleasuredome album, it’s a song called the ballad of 69, and you can hear Debbie whispering encouragement to Mark, and she also said that my voice was at the beginning of the song, as they used to record the fans who rung the studio all the time to see if the “Lads” were there!! I must add that Debbie was 17 when she slept with Mark, and after that, I never bothered going up to Ladbroke Grove to the studio again. If anyone remembers the video to Band Aid’s “Do they know it’s Christmas”, that was filmed at ZTT studios, it was owned by Trevor Horn, who was the producer behind all the Frankie hits. It’s funny, but I was listening to Two Tribes the other day, and it brought it all back to me, so I thought I’d share my story. ❤

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So true.. you look at helen Mirren who is growing old so gracefully and is gorgeous!! I have yet to see older celebs look younger with all that other than sharon Osbourne and gwen Stefani.

Carol is bleeping desperate to stay young and looks like mutton dressed as lamb now. Nothing sexy about older women trying to look half there age. I just think its lovely when you see a woman looking amazing for her age if that makes sense..

And some more..
After the Jermaine incident, I didn’t go back to Radio 1, but started hanging around a recording studio called ZZT in Ladbroke Grove. This was where Frankie Goes To Hollywood used to record their album (welcome to the pleasuredome) but at the time I met them, they had just recorded Two Tribes, and I was madly in love with the bass player Mark O’Toole. So, after hanging around these studios, I met them, and Mark took a shine to me, and sneaked me into TOTP when they were doing Two Tribes, and I even spent the night (although nothing happened) at their apartment in St.Mary’s Mansions, Maida Vale. Mark, Ped (the drummer) and Nasher (guitarist) shared the flat, and Holly Johnson and Paul Rutherford lived elsewhere. I used to ring Mark from a phone box in my school lunch hour, all my mates would cram into the smelly phone box, trying to listen to Mark talking to me. One day though, I met a girl called Debbie, who was a superfan like me. She told me that Mark had taken her virginity in the recording studio, on a grand piano, and apparently, it had been recorded, and was used on the Pleasuredome album, it’s a song called the ballad of 69, and you can hear Debbie whispering encouragement to Mark, and she also said that my voice was at the beginning of the song, as they used to record the fans who rung the studio all the time to see if the “Lads” were there!! I must add that Debbie was 17 when she slept with Mark, and after that, I never bothered going up to Ladbroke Grove to the studio again. If anyone remembers the video to Band Aid’s “Do they know it’s Christmas”, that was filmed at ZTT studios, it was owned by Trevor Horn, who was the producer behind all the Frankie hits. It’s funny, but I was listening to Two Tribes the other day, and it brought it all back to me, so I thought I’d share my story. ❤
Oh my god I love you x please be my friend xxx 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone got any goss on Hugh Jackman? He seems lovely & squeaky clean, there’s got to be something 😂

• Haha
And some more..
I am going to mirror MellMoo, your stories are ace! I feel like I have found someone just like me to thrives on the tea!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.