Secret Celebrity Gossip #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true.. you look at helen Mirren who is growing old so gracefully and is gorgeous!! I have yet to see older celebs look younger with all that other than sharon Osbourne and gwen Stefani.
You can say a lot of things about Sharon Osbourne, but you can't say she doesn't have a good plastic surgeon. She does have an amazing face for the amount of work she has had done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Volunteered at a film convention. A security guard told me that Famke Janssen was very unfriendly and Sigourney Weaver demanded a lift to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I read that before and I kinda believe it. Is it just him or is his wife supposed to be gay too?
She’s a much older lady - Richard Madely has described them on the radio as “basically an Australian version of Judy and myself”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are the paps working? The press are only key workers when they are reporting on Coronavirus, not stalking people in the street!
I know that I'm a tragic old hag, but I've read Carol's autobiography. I ended up quite disliking her, as I did Robert Webb's.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
God he really is Alan Partridge isn't he?
Always remember watching This Morning and they had a dinosaur expert on. Richard went on one saying Judy complained he shouted and screamed if he banged his toe, and that his theory was that “my cavemen ancestors did that to scare off dinosaurs” The confused expert pointed out humans and dinos did not exist at the same time, Richard snapped “well OBVIOUSLY I know that” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You can say a lot of things about Sharon Osbourne, but you can't say she doesn't have a good plastic surgeon. She does have an amazing face for the amount of work she has had done.
I would love to get her surgeons details but would need to win the lottery first!!!

Reactions: 3
I know that I'm a tragic old hag, but I've read Carol's autobiography. I ended up quite disliking her, as I did Robert Webb's.
Ah don’t call yourself tragic, I think you’re lovely 😊
Regarding Carol Vordeman, it’s obvious that she’s had work done, but has she ever admitted it? I mean, sure, it’s no one’s business, but when she’s winning “Rear of the year” (so cringey) it’s so bleeping obvious that she’s had that Brazilian butt lift. Just google pics of her from her early countdown days, and it’s like a completely different person!! At least Sharon Osbourne has been honest about everything she’s had done, and IMO Sharon looks amazing!! Carol looks ...like a blow up sex doll!!

Always remember watching This Morning and they had a dinosaur expert on. Richard went on one saying Judy complained he shouted and screamed if he banged his toe, and that his theory was that “my cavemen ancestors did that to scare off dinosaurs” The confused expert pointed out humans and dinos did not exist at the same time, Richard snapped “well OBVIOUSLY I know that” 🤣🤣🤣
Did Steve Coogan ever admit that Partridge was based on Richard Madely? They are literally the same person 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah don’t call yourself tragic, I think you’re lovely 😊
Regarding Carol Vordeman, it’s obvious that she’s had work done, but has she ever admitted it? I mean, sure, it’s no one’s business, but when she’s winning “Rear of the year” (so cringey) it’s so bleeping obvious that she’s had that Brazilian butt lift. Just google pics of her from her early countdown days, and it’s like a completely different person!! At least Sharon Osbourne has been honest about everything she’s had done, and IMO Sharon looks amazing!! Carol looks ...like a blow up sex doll!!

Did Steve Coogan ever admit that Partridge was based on Richard Madely? They are literally the same person 😂😂😂
The Brazilian but lift is the least of her worries !! Her face has been tightened to such an extent it looks like it's been through a mangle and the filler is absolutely bizarre!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s been announced that Family Fortunes is coming back and he’s not going to present it - they want Gino to.
I always find Gino so very fake, and almost Italian caricature of how Italian men are meant to be to British people (I've lived in Italy). I remember it coming out when he was a 21-year-old waiter when he stole Paul Young's £4000 guitar collection, alongside a prized platinum disc. Just read, he admitted he performed a sex act on one of his female cousins when he was young.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I’ve always been interested in the Natalie Wood story. And apparently, there were rumours that when she first arrived in Hollywood, she was raped by a famous older man. Allegedly, that man was Kirk Douglas. Has anyone else heard that? And the other Hollywood story that I’ve heard about for years, was that Stan Laurel was Clint Eastwood’s dad!! Not sure how true either of these stories are though, but very interesting all the same!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve always been interested in the Natalie Wood story. And apparently, there were rumours that when she first arrived in Hollywood, she was raped by a famous older man. Allegedly, that man was Kirk Douglas. Has anyone else heard that? And the other Hollywood story that I’ve heard about for years, was that Stan Laurel was Clint Eastwood’s dad!! Not sure how true either of these stories are though, but very interesting all the same!!
Natalie Wood's time in Hellywood sounds pure hell - the more I hear, the more I kind of wish she'd had a 'normal' life.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When the NBA star Kobe Bryant, and his young daughter Gianna tragically died in a helicopter crash a few months ago, many people were shocked and saddened. None more so than Kim Kardashian, who had been having a long and passionate affair with him. Kim wanted to leave Kanye, they had not been getting along for some time - and she saw Kobe as a strong and wealthy guy who would take care of her, and the fact that Kobe was so loved by his fans, would help with her image, as she was sick of being seen as just a clothes horse for Kanye’s often laughable fashion choices. Anyway- the story was that Vanessa, (Kobe’s wife) had found out about the affair, and went to confront Kim about it. But the real tea, was that Kim’s last baby, a boy called Psalm, who was born to a surrogate, wasn’t convinced using Kanye’s sperm, but infact was conceived using Kobe’s sperm!!. Kobe was going to leave Vanessa for Kim, and then the helicopter crash happened, and Kim was devastated. Also the only sister who knew what was going on, was Kourtney, and she did not agree with what Kim was doing (going after a married man) which was the real reason that they fell out so spectacularly. As for Kris, well, she made sure that Kim made a very public tribute to Kobe and Gianna, and poor Vanessa had to keep quiet in order to preserve her late husband and daughters memory. But that still leaves baby psalm. Look at pictures of Kobe and Psalm, two peas in a pod. Kanye apparently knows, but won’t leave Kim as he does love her in his own way, and he would never want to be parted from his kids, even the one that isn’t his.!! Kim never changes does she 😉

Edit to add - Concieved not Convinced !!
Whaeeeeeeeeeet????? Gurrrrrrrl 😲

• Heart
Reactions: 4
😂😂 I know I know but I use to love her in the early 90s on How 2 (if anyone is old enough to remember that!) Obviously my opinion went way down
How 2 was great - I remember them explaining about half lives in radioactivity the same day I did in at school, so made it easier to visualise and remember in my head.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.