Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fanny Muchmore

VIP Member
Apologies if this has already been said, just trying to catch up before the programme starts. The title of the programme is interesting- “Russell Brand In Plain Sight“. I have a very good (but sick and vile) book about Jimmy Savile called “In Plain Sight - The Life and Lies of Jimmy Savile” by Dan Davies . Hmmmmm
I'm currently reading this!!!

Reactions: 2

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
Apologies if this has already been said, just trying to catch up before the programme starts. The title of the programme is interesting- “Russell Brand In Plain Sight“. I have a very good (but sick and vile) book about Jimmy Savile called “In Plain Sight - The Life and Lies of Jimmy Savile” by Dan Davies . Hmmmmm
Yes, I thought of that too! Definite echo there..

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
No you do need help if you believe a girl or woman who went willingly with a man should have expected to be sexually assaulted or raped.
Where did I say I didn’t believe these women. Go on quote me on that one hen. I said a most of these women went willingly as confirmed by the PA.

This would have made him think everyone wanted it and his behaviour was acceptable

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Excuse me for saying but wasn’t a very well known person would soon be exposed,This was a few weeks ago mentioned On here..said at the time it could another JS expose.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
This may help some people.

Barrymore is being ripped to shreds on Twitter. Thank heavens.
What’s she done now?

Poppetta83

VIP Member
Are the links the article not working for anyone else? I keep getting the captcha thing but it won’t go any further…

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Ahh I don’t have live tv I only stream stuff - does anyone know if I’ll be able to stream this live or do I have to wait until it’s on demand 🤔

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I only have 1 small piece of tea this year. A comedian who is a new dad was gurning heavily at his secret show this year. The show was an afternoon show. Also his team were absolutely HORRIBLE to locals who were just actually at the bar to have a few drinks.
Not JW?

Eta sorry posted this before fully catching up and then saw others said the same

Reactions: 1

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
I was one of these posters discussing women going willingly. The venom towards me on this thread for having an opinion was actually very strange. In no way was I saying these victims deserved what happened. What I was saying that for every women who was attacked there would have been double that of those who chased him/ told him how great it was/and perused him. That’s why him and people in his team continued it

Reactions: 1