Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
?

Too short

??? Who?
It's a blog post about a woman coming to terms with not reporting her rape.
I got Michael Barrymore confused with Drew Barrymore. Drew was in the news earlier today about crossing a picket line so I thought she’d made some comments on the RB situation.
---
Right I’m back. And probably should have waited for next thread as it’s so close but here is my comment from the last thread. Disappointingly only 3 people have unfollowed. I can’t work out to quote my post from before so it’s down at the bottom of this one
And I’ve decided now to post the blue ticks on my follow list that haven’t unfollowed yet

View attachment 2454270View attachment 2454271View attachment 2454272View attachment 2454273View attachment 2454273View attachment 2454274View attachment 2454275View attachment 2454277
Also look if any of them liked that video he posted
---
These are the ones I follow who have very public profiles who are also following Brand. I do wonder if any will unfollow him tomorrow…
IMG_2454.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Kerrie86

VIP Member
"She Said" is a great film. I won't say "enjoy it" because it's not fun, but it is encouraging to watch two women work slowly and steadily to give women a voice and make sure their reporting is legally watertight before they print it and destroy the bastard. I truly hope that is what The Sunday Times and Dispatches have done here. Brand talked about getting letters from a newspaper and tv channel, and he must be backed into a corner if he is coming out fighting before anything has been said in public.
I meant the book actually, sorry! It’s been referenced a few times on these threads but every time I’ve looked, it’s been about fifteen quid or something!

Proof8

Chatty Member
An hour and a half show about one person is unlikely surely? It’s makes far more sense for it to be about multiple people so where is everyone else at?
Probably have to remind everyone who he is because the wider public haven't given a crap about him since 2014 when he dropped off the radar.
I mean is this really a big exposure thing. Some women say RB abused them he says he didn't. No evidence either way. And about a person/organisation no one cares about so it's not like any justice will be done.

iLoveMeSomeCanoles

Chatty Member
Something happened recently with Rammstein, the German metal band. Not to derail but it was a big thing the past few months. Girls were being wrangled up from social media and the crowd and sent backstage. Reminds me very much of that.
That investigation has been dropped now with no action being taken.

ETA. Well, the investigation into Till Lindemann has.

Last edited: