Secret Celebrity Gossip #126

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baker goes public with a request from a "celebrity" to provide free cakes for a birthday bash

The Tattleistas work out from the date and party theme that it's Catherine

DM take up the story

Catherine forced to go online and deny deny deny but her body language gives her away as a liar
That is hilarious - also mortifying for her.

Who does she think she is?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I bet “some” businesses are sick and tired of influencers begging for freebies. Whilst others send out freebies to every Tom dick and sally and wonder why customers don’t buy from them (note: we’re sick of seeing people getting things for free whilst we’re on the bones of our arses)

Reactions: 40
Someone said upthread you can’t trust anyone flogging this stuff on Instagram etc. That is true. It is just a straightforward sales pitch despite the matey Hi guys!

Reactions: 16
Someone in the Daily Mail comments said she grifted the same way a while ago and got a free kitchen out of it. Anyone know if this is true?

She seems horrible. I've only ever heard bad things about her.
I had the misfortune of being at an event with Cath - she was vile, it was many years ago and she was still in Corrie at the time. The level of superiority she had and how much she loved herself was unbelievable. I can imagine that every word of negativity that is printed about her is true, she is a real 'mean girl' - i think it stems from all of her insecurities of when she was bigger in size. She definitely had high expectations of what she would become after Corrie and has fallen flat on her face.
As a hobby I make cakes and the number of times you get asked for a cake for free or social media exposure is big. I live near the Towie town and they are blatant grifters.... she has done herself no favours with this 'storie' today and makes herself look even more stupid and spiteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She has made the whole thing so much worse for herself 🤣.
Yep, read that in a Life of Brian voice 😂

Also, whoever recommended The Satsuma Complex on the last thread. I was up until 1am finishing it. What an odd, yet thrilling book that is! Really enjoyed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Daily Mail loves this site. Move aside interns, Tattle has it covered.
Morning off today, half hour to myself so i popped over to DM and I managed to get a couple of comments on there🤣
To say she's not come across well is an understatement 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.