Secret Celebrity Gossip #126

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh Billy Bunter has been at it again !! He has eight children now it seems!! Another scandal is brewing!! Hee hee!!
Madness. He does have a just graduated daughter who went to Trinity in Dublin for at least some of her studies, and they are basically identical to this woman.

Most of his kids have an unfortunate amount of his genetics.

Reactions: 28
:mCarry on gossiping :m

View attachment 2333041

Obligatory George shot with real Rod and celeb assassin Cliff.
Wonder what George thought of Cliff. Rod looks as if he'd rather be somewhere else (I do quite like Rod).

Whoever mentioned those godawful Barbie animations - me and my sister were TORTURED by my eldest niece playing Barbie In The Nutcracker VHS video non-stop in the early 2000s. It's ballet-themed, no double entendres intended. Don't get me started on Alvin & The Chipmunks..
Ohhhh Billy Bunter has been at it again !! He has eight children now it seems!! Another scandal is brewing!! Hee hee!!
Whenever I see bonking Boris* I just think of the "bin bag full of custard" quote by an ex-lover (I think?).

*Boris Becker was the original "bonking Boris" in the tabloids

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Madness. He does have a just graduated daughter who went to Trinity in Dublin for at least some of her studies, and they are basically identical to this woman.

Most of his kids have an unfortunate amount of his genetics.
Could have his own village of the damned the horrible bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 43
A perplexing number of women have let that 'bin bag full of custard' blow his beans up them.

It's a 'no' from me if you're reading, Boris.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 98
Only the rich can afford children no idea how they are going to manage when the working class is extinct cause we can’t afford to breed like the rich or want to omo

Reactions: 22
Only the rich can afford children no idea how they are going to manage when the working class is extinct cause we can’t afford to breed like the rich or want to omo

I think the opposite will happen, and we'll end up like the film Idiocracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A perplexing number of women have let that 'bin bag full of custard' blow his beans up them.

It's a 'no' from me if you're reading, Boris.
Bet it's like a big wardrobe falling on top if you with the tiny key sticking out (as was once said about Nicholas Soames)

Shame is I did like him as our mayor. Ah the summer of 2012... Kate and Wills, The Olympics and pre-BREXIT!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Does anyone remember Chris Hughes from Love Island? I met him last week and he was absolutely lovely. He was chatting to everyone and you’d never know he was in the public eye, he had no attitude at all and drew no attention to himself!

I was really pleasantly surprised!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.