Secret Celebrity Gossip #126

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please someone find out who this is 😂 😂 😂
From Popbitch...

>> Big Questions <<​
Who’s asking what this week?​
Which megastar was recently discovered zonked out of their brain at Soho Farmhouse, crawling around in a horse stall on all fours, yelling that they’d always wanted to be a pony?​
Sure this has been posted on here few pages back,but can’t remember if a name came up.Perhaps it was LC..🧐bugger me memory.

Reactions: 7
She really should have just kept quiet, this has done her no favours at all. Bitchy little madam

Reactions: 33

Auntie Cath has posted on insta, doesnt do her any favours
In the text in the post her comment ‘she hopes the cake lady has got exposure and lots of new orders as she always supports local and small businesses’ comes across OK but when you hear what she says in the video “I hope the cake lady got the exposure she was craving”, that comes over as passive aggressive and really bitchy

Also she hasn’t denied that she was having a 40th birthday party that NVRLND were hoping to organise for her yet in her stories yesterday when ‘someone’ asked her if there were any plans she said ‘no plans just going away for the weekend’

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Her passive aggressive comment at the end to the bakery while scraping her neck skin off told me everything!
The neck scratching and looking everywhere other than at the camera really convinced me that she's telling the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
In the text in the post her comment regarding she hopes the cake lady has got exposure and lots of new orders as she always supports local and small businesses comes across as really nice but when you hear what she says in the video “I hope the cake lady got the exposure she was craving”, that comes over as passive aggressive and really bitchy

Also she hasn’t denied that she was having a 40th birthday party that NVRLND were hoping to organise for her yet in her stories yesterday when ‘someone’ asked her if there were any plans she said no plans just going away for the weekend
She sounds abit like that Vardy woman.

Reactions: 23
She seems absolutely vile on that instagram reel she's done. Why do that? What an idiot.

She needs to apologise properly, explain that NVRLND have been sacked as it turns out they aren't that good after all, and then pay the "cake lady" top dollar to make 500 cakes for local schools and old people's homes or something.
If she isn't doing anything with OK (as far as she's aware 🙄) is she saying NVRLND were lying about that?
Gets worse.

Reactions: 28
She wasn't asking for exposure, you were the one trying to beg a cake and not pay for it, you complete and utter scruff.
Body language tells…the neck

View attachment 2350837
---

Mail has highlighted her passive aggressive shade in their headline

View attachment 2350845
I'm really lost with this - can someone give a brief rundown on this?!

Reactions: 2
I'm really lost with this - can someone give a brief rundown on this?!
Baker goes public with a request from a "celebrity" to provide free cakes for a birthday bash

The Tattleistas work out from the date and party theme that it's Catherine

DM take up the story

Catherine forced to go online and deny deny deny but her body language gives her away as a liar

Reactions: 28
Body language tells…the neck

View attachment 2350837
---

Mail has highlighted her passive aggressive shade in their headline

View attachment 2350845
She has made the whole thing so much worse for herself 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Baker goes public with a request from a "celebrity" to provide free cakes for a birthday bash

The Tattleistas work out from the date and party theme that it's Catherine

DM take up the story

Catherine forced to go online and deny deny deny but her body language gives her away as a liar
Also tattlers worked out re her birthday.

Reactions: 17
As the bakery lady didn’t name her, she was named on Twitter and on here. However, if she was entirely blameless your response would not be to throw shade at the baker. It would be, whilst I know X PR company and have worked with them and OK mag in the past, I am not doing so at the moment or around my birthday. I have been falsely linked to this story, and I just want to set the record straight. She didn’t do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Absolute credit to the tattler who identified her DAYS before the mail article. 🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♂️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
So she didn’t know an agency were organising a big birthday party for her in a months time which was being covered by OK magazine and had at least 100 guests
I wonder what other business they have approached and asked for freebies from and if any agreed what happens now she is going to cancel the party she knew nothing about

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Absolute credit to the tattler who identified her DAYS before the mail article. 🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♂️
I was reading about it on here well before it came out,I was just catching up on gossip,I didn’t know who she was haven’t watched corrie for yonks.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.