Secret Celebrity Gossip #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she sounds ridiculous. This behaviour is why people who do identify as a different gender get so much grief. In 2021 she felt not man or woman, but in 2022 she feels feminine so is she/her again… it sounds absurd
Yes how can people be expected the get pronouns correct if what you want to be called changes based on how you are feeling that day/week/month

Reactions: 22
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
'.
Sounds like both Proclaimers in 500 Miles should have been singing the line "I'm gonna be the man who wakes up next to you".
A friend used to dog walk with Charlie Reid’s ex wife. She (the ex) got a massive CHARLIE tattoo on her back and literally a month later found out he was shagging someone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
According to reddit, who scold people about this constantly, you're supposed to use both 'she/her' and 'they' interchangeably but you must always make sure to use both. If you only use one, even if you're only referring to them on one occasion, you're a transphobe who doesn't respect people's identities. Despite the fact it's completely contrary to natural speech.

I have seen people unironically say this on reddit celeb subs. They were all for Halsey when she scolded that journalist.

I honestly don't have a problem with people who want to go by 'they'. It's a fairly straightforward concept, but having two different pronouns and insisting people mix them in a specific ratio to your liking seems like controlling what people say just a bit too much.
Personally, I hate pronouns. My opinion. You can disagree. But I hate them.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I suspect he was harder work.
He certainly has ego problems and treated his ex appallingly. Besides the rumoured cheating claims when he was on Striclty, there was a few things afterwards and before he came out and announced split publically he had only just been on a family holiday. How he announced it was like it was about to be leaked about an affair so they decided to announce split to make it sound better. His arrogance in swimming terms is on another level, yes he is good but its one event for one distance, not exactly Michael Phelps level, there was some interviews at the time of the commonwealth games when he didnt win/qualifying fastest saying 'its only the commonwealths' been openly disrespectful to his teammates.

Also he spent a good few months swanning around Australia late last year, early this year. You'd think with a young child you would want to spend some of the magic with them for Christmas, but instead he let his ex solo parent for months on end, while he relaxed on holiday. Most of the other British swimmers rushed home after the comp but he stayed out there for months.

Eiri the ex, did post something about the months after he left been the happiest of her life, so maybe he is more than hard work

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Are we gonna mention Tiny Tom and his syrup?

Haven't seen it referenced at all on here today!

Tom Cruise and Hayley Atwell at Mission Impossible 7 screening in UK # via https://android.com

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are we gonna mention Tiny Tom and his syrup?

Haven't seen it referenced at all on here today!

Tom Cruise and Hayley Atwell at Mission Impossible 7 screening in UK # via https://android.com
Do you have another link please? All I can see is a link to the android website. I’ve seen this a few times. I expect it’s what comes up when people try to post a link from their android phone

728A520C-EE44-45DA-AF56-799D9C1ECF52.jpeg

Reactions: 9
He certainly has ego problems and treated his ex appallingly. Besides the rumoured cheating claims when he was on Striclty, there was a few things afterwards and before he came out and announced split publically he had only just been on a family holiday. How he announced it was like it was about to be leaked about an affair so they decided to announce split to make it sound better. His arrogance in swimming terms is on another level, yes he is good but its one event for one distance, not exactly Michael Phelps level, there was some interviews at the time of the commonwealth games when he didnt win/qualifying fastest saying 'its only the commonwealths' been openly disrespectful to his teammates.

Also he spent a good few months swanning around Australia late last year, early this year. You'd think with a young child you would want to spend some of the magic with them for Christmas, but instead he let his ex solo parent for months on end, while he relaxed on holiday. Most of the other British swimmers rushed home after the comp but he stayed out there for months.

Eiri the ex, did post something about the months after he left been the happiest of her life, so maybe he is more than hard work
Adam Peaty maybe a wanker to live with, cheat on his woman and be full of himself ... but it's absolute rubbish, in my opinion, to say he is not an amazing swimmer. Look at the records he has smashed.

Agree he was a knobhead at the Commonwealth Games with his comments.

Just my opinion, thank you and have a super evening

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yikes, all that money and he went for a fancy dress Beatles wig. Also why is he wearing sunglasses at night?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Personally, I hate pronouns. My opinion. You can disagree. But I hate them.
Personally I find them useful. If someone is proclaiming their pronouns all over the place, I silently thank them because I know to avoid them.

They and them are affected enough. Wait until neopronouns get traction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Yikes, all that money and he went for a fancy dress Beatles wig. Also why is he wearing sunglasses at night?
Glare from the paparazzi camera flashes I'm guessing. I saw a photo of a friend (from a photo agency) driving with the press trying to take pics it was intense as he was trying to cover his eyes and the person he was driving was nowhere as famous as Mr Cruise.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.