Secret Celebrity Gossip #107

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A certain DJ on radio one (who's now left), brought up a few times that ES lyrics were fictional. They referenced the Galway girl song, there's no pubs on Grafton Street.

Reminds me of the fact the song 'dont' was allegedly written about Ellie G, she has vehemently denied it was her and can you imagine her with one of the 1D boys anyway... I mean you would deny if it were you, but given his track record I kind of believe her. I think his songs are w***.
didn’t ellie g apparently write “on my mind” about him in response to that too? (it has a line that’s like “you wanted my heart but i just liked your tattoos” or something 🤣)

she did confirm that she went on a few dates with niall horan so who knows what the actual truth is!

Reactions: 4
Strange how obsessed the press are with Amy Nuttall‘s marriage breakdown. None of them are particularly big stars really.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Going back to Russ Abbot, an obscure Freeview channel is (or has been) repeating his shows. I only know because I watched an episode once, having grown up watching it and back in the day thinking it was quite good.
An almost 40 year old me no longer thinks that.

Also, just wanted to join in with the Antoine de Caunes appreciation as I am also of the era that watched Eurotrash with the volume turned down on a Friday night 😂 I used to be really jealous of, was it Victoria Silvstedt? Who used to appear with him.

Reactions: 16
Going back to Russ Abbot, an obscure Freeview channel is (or has been) repeating his shows. I only know because I watched an episode once, having grown up watching it and back in the day thinking it was quite good.
An almost 40 year old me no longer thinks that.

Also, just wanted to join in with the Antoine de Caunes appreciation as I am also of the era that watched Eurotrash with the volume turned down on a Friday night 😂 I used to be really jealous of, was it Victoria Silvstedt? Who used to appear with him.
She still pops up on any show about Monaco

Reactions: 3
Ellie Goulding does make me laugh. She has married an aristocrat or some sort, in a chin to toe white mortuary cape pretending to be the Virgin Mary (in a Cathedral, no less). She now comes across all posh in interviews. This is the same Ellie Goulding who cheated on Greg James, then had a one nighter (allegedly) with Ed who got a bit drunk the next night and found her (allegedly) nekkid with Niall Horan in the same hotel. And previously wore less on stage than I'm wearing for a medical exam. I mean, come on.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
“with the volume turned down”

ahahahahaha, it’s like all my secrets are here on the page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On a similar note, I can’t stand that ‘Castle on the hill’ song, because it sounds as if he’s looking down on his friends almost…
‘One is barely getting by’ (or whatever he sings)
Help him out then you patronising multi millionaire
The radio used to be on fairly quiet in our office and a colleague always reckoned it sounded like “Cocks On The Hill”

Can’t unhear it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Antoine de Caunes is a very serious intellectual in France. There was quite a lot of bewilderment that he did Eurotrash in his home country!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Didn't realise she cheated on Greg James?
She messed him up in a big way, but as Harlot says up there, he's doing pretty good now and seems happier than he's ever been. Only last week on the radio he said his idea of a forfeit from hell was to be made to play the EG back catalogue. I nearly spat my coffee in the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
YESSSSSS!

Sam Smith looks as awkward as I would if someone told me to pour myself into some of those ensembles. You have to have obnoxious levels of confidence, and belief in 'the vision' to carry that off. He looks like some bloke on a stag weekend who's dressed up as a dare and now he's sobering up and thinking 'oh holy duck'.
Or unholy duck?!

I'll see myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Antoine de Caunes is a very serious intellectual in France. There was quite a lot of bewilderment that he did Eurotrash in his home country!
totally true! When I lived there I was dragged to an art house movie of his at the cinema. It was a really heavy film (he looked lush in it though)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
To me, what made Frasier was the Niles character, not Frasier. Niles character isn’t in the reboot, the actor’s choice, so I am not sure how funny it will be if the comedy tour de force is missing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ed Sheeran is so vanilla. Absolutely no interest in him or his insipid music. I remember when he played near me a few years back, I really thought it would be a gig full of middle aged couples because his music is so boring but it was loads of young girls. I don't get the adulation for him or why so many musicians are up his hole and desperate to work with him. He's a bit like the male Adele in that respect. She's another one who has become insanely famous and "cool" despite having the most dull songs.
Absolutely agree. Ed Sheeran seems very dull and IMO Adele is merely a £1 shop version of the wonderful Alison Moyet!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.