Secret Celebrity Gossip #107

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ed Sheeran songs are so formulaic and dull. Hats off to him for creating a money spinner for himself and others, but oh dear, heā€™s boring. I went completely off him when I read the lyrics to Galway Girl. And then even more when I found out what heā€™d called his kids.
Only time Iā€™ve found him bearable was his skit in Bridget Jonesā€™s Baby. šŸ’…šŸ»šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Ed Sheeran's hiatus last year was because his wife was diagnosed with a tumour while pregnant with their second baby and couldn't have treatment until after birth. Around the same time his best friend died and he was taken to court accused of stealing music. No wonder he went off the radar a bit!

• Sad
Reactions: 47
So Ed Sheeran's hiatus last year was because his wife was diagnosed with a tumour while pregnant with their second baby and couldn't have treatment until after birth. Around the same time his best friend died and he was taken to court accused of stealing music. No wonder he went off the radar a bit!
His wife makes me chuckle though - wouldn't look twice at him at school, then quickly bagged him & put a ring on it once his star was on the rise.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Ed Sheeran is so vanilla. Absolutely no interest in him or his insipid music. I remember when he played near me a few years back, I really thought it would be a gig full of middle aged couples because his music is so boring but it was loads of young girls. I don't get the adulation for him or why so many musicians are up his hole and desperate to work with him. He's a bit like the male Adele in that respect. She's another one who has become insanely famous and "cool" despite having the most dull songs.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I had no idea. Is Cherry well now?

Reactions: 4
Ed Sheeran is so vanilla. Absolutely no interest in him or his insipid music. I remember when he played near me a few years back, I really thought it would be a gig full of middle aged couples because his music is so boring but it was loads of young girls. I don't get the adulation for him or why so many musicians are up his hole and desperate to work with him. He's a bit like the male Adele in that respect. She's another one who has become insanely famous and "cool" despite having the most dull songs.
I liked his earlier stuff and even went to see him at Wembley but now itā€™s all very blah. Is it me as well or is he coming over as slightly desperate on social media? I mean, yeah youā€™ve had a tough year Ed but so have the rest of us. Itā€™s clear he has been told by his record company to get his arse in gear on social media as heā€™s about to drop an album.

Reactions: 5
Adele is actually a clearly talented singer though, which makes a difference.

re- Amy Nuttall's husband and his co-star on 'Better', loved the show but the chemistry was insane between them - sometimes you can just tell. I am in no way condoning or excusing them but it was pretty obvious.

Reactions: 17
They look like photos of a serial killer
Very strong Denis Rader/BTK vibes
---
Sometimes, people wear an unflattering outfit or just look a bit silly.
It isn't trolling to mention that.
Why people have to say Sam Smith, for example, "...looks amazing" when they look like they fell

Don't get me started on Katie Price fans...
---
Adele is actually a clearly talented singer though, which makes a difference.
Ed Sheeran was different to what was out there when he started, but practically every song since is pretty much the same vanilla formula so it has got tored pretty quickly.

It doesn't help that most pop stars use the same writers and producers so everything sounds similar now.

I AM SO OLD

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Very strong Denis Rader/BTK vibes
---
Sometimes, people wear an unflattering outfit or just look a bit silly.
It isn't trolling to mention that.
Why people have to say Sam Smith, for example, "...looks amazing" when they look like they fell

Don't get me started on Katie Price fans...
---

Ed Sheeran was different to what was out there when he started, but practically every song since is pretty much the same vanilla formula so it has got tored pretty quickly.

It doesn't help that most pop stars use the same writers and producers so everything sounds similar now.

I AM SO OLD
Yes,gone are the days of brilliantly written songs.Well gone by.Tripe and tit now.

Katie Price was telling everyone a while ago that Ed Sheeran had written a song for her and and was going to duet with her. Career suicide šŸ˜€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Happy to identify as a lover of vanilla insipid music - Iā€™m middle aged and well aware Iā€™m boring and stuck in a rut musically! šŸ˜‚ But I was surprised to find out recently that my late teenage goddaughter is an Ed Sheeran fan. We went on a day trip together and I told her to play wherever she wanted in the car (mainly cos I didnā€™t want her judging my choices!) and she opted for a bit of Ed. Like you @Eureka I assumed his fan base would be mainly people like me but apparently he makes some ā€œcool stuffā€. Who knew?!

Reactions: 9
The same woman who sacked Piers Morgan has now sacked Jeremy Clarkson from Millionaire. :eek:

Maybe we'll get a Morgan/Clarkson show on Amazon ... get Morgan down at the farm. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Canā€™t believe youā€™ve all made me realise Iā€™d rather listen to Sams music over Ed šŸ˜‚ (at a hug push)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m sure Ed is a nice person (maybe) but surely ā€œperson in T-shirt and jeansā€ is a bit boring compared to ā€œperson in inflatable outfitā€

Whereā€™s all the fun? An inflatable outfit is fun! Some of you would be clutching your pearls back in the day at Bowie, Elton or any of the glam rockers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.