Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad it’s not just me. I don’t get Monty Python at all.
Yeah, me too. Normally, even if I don't find something funny I can see what people see in it but Monty Python just seems like entitled men making stupid little jokes in silly voices and finding themselves hilarious.

Reactions: 22
Can’t be easy for Ben as a recovering alcoholic at events like this, also I’d say all the fairness and lovey shit is a pain in the hoop

Reactions: 17
I agree with that. People took that interview out of context and said Affleck was blaming his ex wife for his drinking. He was clearly just being honest about why he started drinking. I listened to the interview and he was full of praise for Jennifer Garner and certainly never blamed her for anything.

Remember when he called their marriage 'work' in his Oscar speech as well? People acted like that was crime of the century too. Granted, it wasn't the most romantic of things to say but I'm pretty sure that wasn't the only thing he said and at least he was being real. It seems to me like some people/media are just waiting to find something wrong with anything he says or does.

He did look uncomfortable more than anything at the Grammys. I don't doubt he just went to support JLo. But what I love is that he knew he'd gone viral and he still chose not to change his expression Here's a video from the seat filler who was sat next to them

Reactions: 6
He knew they were on camera and he said something like "can I have a drink" to which Jennifer was like no! Then he looked at camera and sort of smiled. I actually thought it was quite amusing.

Reactions: 6
Vanessa Feltz has split from fiance Ben after he was cheating with multiple women. Quite shocked.
Two of my friends caught him back in December in a restaurant whilst he was doing panto. He was candoodling with someone who wasn’t Vanessa Feltz, we’ve been waiting for this to come out for ages 🥲

Reactions: 39
Lauryn Goodman is the worst for this… using filters and looks nothing like herself

Reactions: 4
I'm no professional, but what use is this sort of thing (butterfly lips) if the filler is known to just migrates around? Won't it lose its shape soon, seeing as even normal filler just seems to moves out of the lips into the upper lip section quite easily?

Reactions: 4
Two of my friends caught him back in December in a restaurant whilst he was doing panto. He was candoodling with someone who wasn’t Vanessa Feltz, we’ve been waiting for this to come out for ages 🥲
Was the other person female? Poor Vanessa

Reactions: 5
Who says being dumb doesn't pay. She can't even spell spatula

(The filler migrating to the lips to create a "moustache" is something Fatty Goodger suffers from, chronically...there's that v-shaped chisel chin filter again)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.