Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone I worked with told me she knew all the Neil Fox stuff was true as she and a friend won a competition at 15 to meet him and her friend ended up giving him a BJ in his car as he had promised them fame and fortune if she did. She said he regularly had competitions that only teenage girls won

I actually won a competition on the Pepsi chart when I was 15, and I met Foxy (as he was known back then) at Capital radio studios. That was just one of the prizes I won, the main one was the one I applied for, but this one was kind of just “thrown in”. If what you’re saying is true, thank actual duck I was an ugly child! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62
The press are going to have a field day when Prince Philip finally pops his clogs. He’s had loads of affairs, including one with Joanna Lumley. He has a younger female ‘companion’ now, I can’t remember her name but she’s an aristocrat divorced from some Lord or someone. She’s the one caring for him at the moment, because he lives separately from The Queen in a cottage at Sandringham.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I have no goss to reveal but the rabbit hole that is "the Clinton's" gets me everytime.. Def involved in some kind of weirdo activity and the list of employees who died freaks me out. Wouldn't take a job from them for any money with that rate of death 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 29
The press are going to have a field day when Prince Philip finally pops his clogs. He’s had loads of affairs, including one with Joanna Lumley. He has a younger female ‘companion’ now, I can’t remember her name but she’s an aristocrat divorced from some Lord or someone. She’s the one caring for him at the moment, because he lives separately from The Queen in a cottage at Sandringham.
Omg no way! This thread is gold!

Reactions: 4

He was a dirty dog from day one, even before they were married

Reactions: 9
I have no goss to reveal but the rabbit hole that is "the Clinton's" gets me everytime.. Def involved in some kind of weirdo activity and the list of employees who died freaks me out. Wouldn't take a job from them for any money with that rate of death 🙈
My partner is 100% convinced they are up to something very disturbing and disgusting, I may do a little research and go down that rabbit hole later when I’m bored 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To be fair I’d be more surprised if someone wasn’t doing coke. If Joe Bloggs down Wetherspoons is then celebrities definitely are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm a sucker for any royal gossip! One of my favourite sites is Royal Foibles, the sheer amount of articles on the BRF are amazing.

Reactions: 12
To be fair I’d be more surprised if someone wasn’t doing coke. If Joe Bloggs down Wetherspoons is then celebrities definitely are.
One of my pet hates is coke. Not because people on it are annoying (even though they are), but because the supply chain is absolutely horrific and brutal. Nobody thinks about the victims on their way to getting a cheeky sniff. Kids being decapitated, rapes, drug mules, runners, county lines - all victims on the way to that one toot that lasts what, 30 minutes? I wish they’d legalise it and produce it properly. If people are doing it anyway, might as well lift the cover off it.

and then celebs have the nerve to accuse trolls of having blood on their hands 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 105
He was a dirty dog from day one, even before they were married
He was, but The Queen was besotted with him. When they married a lot of people in the ‘establishment’ didn’t think he was good enough. His background is as dysfunctional as duck, his sisters married Nazis and he was photographed attending a big Nazi funeral before the war.

Allegedly he and The Queen separated in the 50’s, or were living apart or whatever. The Crown on Netflix massively hints at it. I think it’s all true.

Reactions: 18
I told my husband once that Rod Hull's The Pink Windmill got cancelled as the kids walked in on Rod wanking himself off with Emu's mouth. He believed it for years!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
This thread is great!

I don't have anything really juicy to add. Just that a couple of years ago when Bake Off had gone over to channel 4 and Paul Hollywood was back with his wife but there were rumours about him and Candice the previous year's winner among others... he was actually having an affair with another young girl who was friends with someone I work with, but this affair never made the press even though loads of his others did. Then I recently read an article about him and all his previous affairs and this girl was named then. I like GBBO but can't stand him, the big sleaze.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Loved reading this thread soooo much! I'm a long time lurker and have never posted. I don't even have anything to add. I lead a very boring life. 😂

It's not gossip but my dad was in and out of bands throughout the 70's/80's/90's. One of those bands got offered the chance to open for David Bowie but he declined because my mum was pregnant with me at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I know someone who knows someone related to Paul Hollywood (lol yes I know) and I’ve been told that he’s a massive bleep. So there you go.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
“Her late husband Paul previously denied the rumours in his book Under No Illusion, claiming that while there were ‘photos’ which appeared to show Debbie in an icky situation, there was a reasonable excuse for them.

She used to look really good back in the day, so I think I would have enjoyed those pics.;). I know its inappropriate but thats' just me.😁

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
As someone who isn’t a fan of the Royal Family, The Queen having 4 children by 3 different fathers (like a lot of normal people sometimes get looked down on for) is SO funny to me. It seems careless though.
I think it’s great that she had a bit of fun considering what her old man was like 😂

He was, but The Queen was besotted with him. When they married a lot of people in the ‘establishment’ didn’t think he was good enough. His background is as dysfunctional as duck, his sisters married Nazis and he was photographed attending a big Nazi funeral before the war.

Allegedly he and The Queen separated in the 50’s, or were living apart or whatever. The Crown on Netflix massively hints at it. I think it’s all true.
I've read that not only was he working his way through the women in his social circle, he had a long running affair with the Queen's cousin, Princess Alexandra. The only reason the Queen found out was because, allegedly, Princess Margaret spilled the beans to her in a fit of pique over the Queen's refusal to let her marry Peter Townsend.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s Penelope, Lady Brabourne. Full marks to her - I wouldn’t fancy looking after him in his dotage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.