Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Taylor/ Karlie one has been around for a good couple of years, I remember hearing it back in 2017.

Lewis Hamilton is definitely gay. Nicole S is another established beard like Irina Shayk... it's making me wonder about her latest 'romance' with Thom Evans as I thought he was definitely straight..?

Re the DJ rumours, I think a lot of celebs who were around in the 60s and 70s were involved with girls (and boys) just at or below the age of consent which in some circles seems like it was almost tacitly accepted. Something of that nature wouldn't surprise me about anyone of that era unfortunately.
Really? Lewis Hamilton gay?

Reactions: 4
I hope they're not. Same goes for the rumours about David Jason. If they are true, y'know that saying 'my faith in human nature has been restored'? Well that would be the complete opposite of that saying as far as I'm concerned.
David Jason rumours, this is new to me, anyone explain?

Reactions: 2
A close relative was in the industry and told me about Cowell. Why would Sinitta and that Terri that he housed for years put up with him still -he’s funding them as they kept his cover!
Also told me that Cowell used to
Go to all westlife and any other big artists album recordings and play triangle to get the cheque -he’d get the same as pianist, percussionist etc etc!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Really? Lewis Hamilton gay?
Assuming this isn’t sarcasm, Lewis Hamilton has to be one of the young male celebrities most commonly rumoured to be in the closest... and one of the easiest to believe. Especially after he publicly mocked that little nephew of his for being into wearing dresses or whatever it was... am I remembering right?

Reactions: 24
**BIG SECRET**
My grandad worked in the police. He got pretty high up before he retired. When he was a rookie he was involved in an investigation into Cliff Richard and his connection to a local weirdo ring. G.dad says there were images found in his home among other things. A few years later as he climbed the ranks he asked around about what happened to that investigation and was told that all documents relating to it were destroyed and that he was never to ask about it again.
He died just before the allegations resurfaced.
I know he was cleared in court but if they would have had the evidence from the first investigation he almost certainly would have been convicted

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
Years ago I read a rumour about an A list actor making an arrangement to marry an actress, have a child and divorce 5 years later to cover up him being gay. It's thought that was Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. They had a child, got married and divorced after 5 1/2 years.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I worked at a charity event and Spencer and Jamie turned up wasted, stayed for an hour then left. Jamie had a ratty, disgusting old rucksack he wouldn’t put down. Was full of coke.

someone I worked with told me she knew all the Neil Fox stuff was true as she and a friend won a competition at 15 to meet him and her friend ended up giving him a BJ in his car as he had promised them fame and fortune if she did. She said he regularly had competitions that only teenage girls won

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
**BIG SECRET**
My grandad worked in the police. He got pretty high up before he retired. When he was a rookie he was involved in an investigation into Cliff Richard and his connection to a local weirdo ring. G.dad says there were images found in his home among other things. A few years later as he climbed the ranks he asked around about what happened to that investigation and was told that all documents relating to it were destroyed and that he was never to ask about it again.
He died just before the allegations resurfaced.
I know he was cleared in court but if they would have had the evidence from the first investigation he almost certainly would have been convicted
Kincora! A work colleague was involved in that in some capacity, think it was a historical institutional abuse trial a number of years ago. She stated that Cliff was called to testify. Shrouded in secrecy that one. Kincora was a childrens home in Belfast that is now closed and high profile politicians and judges and seemingly Cliff visited in the 70s/80s 🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Also to answer a question above, Tom Hiddleston and Taylor was absolutely staged to distract from the Kim and Kanye stuff. She sings about using him in the song I Did Something Bad, "I fly them all around the world and let him think he saved me."
What Kim and Kanye stuff?
That kanye is also gay and Kim is his beard? ( I thought that was common knowledge)

Did Tom Hiddleston think it was a real romance with Taylor?

Reactions: 7
I’ve always wondered what katie price did to Peter for him to just up and leave one day without any of his possessions. Anyone know?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve always wondered what katie price did to Peter for him to just up and leave one day without any of his possessions. Anyone know?
I actually think a Peter Andre was emotionall’y abusive of Katie. (I used to watch Katie and Peter back in the day)
She paid him a lot of alimony when they split

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
On the KP thread it’s thought she got pregnant with someone else’s baby

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Same with Jay Rutland, attacked when he went to relieve himself in some bushes at a petrol station and was mugged by a couple of guys who happened to be there. During the mugging it appears they stopped for a fag break and stubbed the cigarette out in the middle of his forehead 🤷‍♀️

There must be more about JR out there. Comes across as a real slime-ball, and clearly just after Tamara’s cash. She seems like such a lovely woman, but quite vulnerable somehow.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Years ago I read a rumour about an A list actor making an arrangement to marry an actress, have a child and divorce 5 years later to cover up him being gay. It's thought that was Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. They had a child, got married and divorced after 5 1/2 years.
No secret there, watch some documentaries about Scientology. It’s fascinating! Theirs was for sure a contractual arrangement.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.