Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Taylor Swift thing has made everything make sense. How did I miss that?

Reactions: 18
Giles Coren? I think he’s also married to a woman. Thus use of beards is bloody rife!
I follow his wife, (who is brilliant BTW), on Instagram. Their relationship seems genuine to me so this rumour really surprises me. Just can’t picture it!

Reactions: 29
I follow his wife, (who is brilliant BTW), on Instagram. Their relationship seems genuine to me so this rumour really surprises me. Just can’t picture it!
Me too! I follow them both & they're wonderful! I've loved Giles for years so can't picture it 🙈

Reactions: 8
The Steven and Alex Gerrard stuff is true. Ask any scouser and they will tell you. His family are very dodgy, with proper gangland links. Alex is vile, she glassed a woman in the face at a Chinese restaurant in Liverpool City Centre but it was all hushed up and the victim either paid off or threatened into silence.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
My background is working in national newspapers. We used to know loads of juicy gossip (and this was before social media took off and made it easy to find all this stuff out). Unfortunately I have a brain like a sieve and can't remember most of it!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
My background is working in national newspapers. We used to know loads of juicy gossip (and this was before social media took off and made it easy to find all this stuff out). Unfortunately I have a brain like a sieve and can't remember most of it!
Thanks for that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 193
I know, as much use as a chocolate teapot. Was hoping writing it down might jog my memory.

I do recall Stephen K Amos was the comedian who was responsible for a teenager killing himself, groomed him or had a relationship with him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I heard the Taylor Swift thing as well. That what 'You Need to Calm Down' was alluding - her coming out. I can believe that she got spooked by Scooty and decided not to say anything...yet.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me?but I can’t see the DJ rumours being true? Surely? Or is it because I really don’t want them to be 😞. He’s always been one of my favourites, I’d never be able to watch OFAH again. Iv been searching the web but can’t see much about it, I really hope it’s not true.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I heard the Taylor Swift thing as well. That what 'You Need to Calm Down' was alluding - her coming out. I can believe that she got spooked by Scooty and decided not to say anything...yet.
Don't you think it makes it worse for them to come out when they've had 'boyfriends'? it comes across to fans as a bit deceiving.

A While back the DM really strange story about David Jason saying that he needed a bodyguard whilst filming the remake of Open All Hours because he’d been receiving ‘threats’, but didn’t elaborate more than that.

Seeing as DJ is so private and doesn’t really court the press like a lot of celebs do it seemed a bit strange that they chose to publish that story at all. Also who or why would anyone want to threaten DJ at all?

Reactions: 12
I dont want the DJ rumours to be true cos he is Pa and Frost and Del but he is an actor. I guess he can be added to my list of heartbreaks just underneath Tom Hanks 😪

Reactions: 15
I worked with someone who’s husband was involved in production on A Touch of Frost & he didn’t have a good word to say about DJ! He said he was not the loveable, charming ‘character’ we see on chat & tv shows but rude & really grabby with what he could get for free because of who he was. A new jaguar was used once & he took it as his own, had his driver shuttle him to & from set in it for the rest of filming!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Is it just me?but I can’t see the DJ rumours being true? Surely? Or is it because I really don’t want them to be 😞. He’s always been one of my favourites, I’d never be able to watch OFAH again. Iv been searching the web but can’t see much about it, I really hope it’s not true.
I'm with you, I can't see it either. Me and my family adore OFAH and we'd be gutted if it were true.

I dont want the DJ rumours to be true cos he is Pa and Frost and Del but he is an actor. I guess he can be added to my list of heartbreaks just underneath Tom Hanks 😪
Oh no, not Tom Hanks 😭

I think a lot of people would be horrified if the stuff about DJ turned out to be true. But alas like Savile I don’t think we’ll find out until after he’s passed away.

Sir Cliff ‘Kitty’ Richard, he’s another one.

Reactions: 14
I have heard that TH has had someone on the side for ages :-(
I know that he allegedly had an affair with his now wife Rita behind his first wife's back. I can't imagine he has someone else on the side now...he seems so happy with Rita.

Reactions: 11
I know that he allegedly had an affair with his now wife Rita behind his first wife's back. I can't imagine he has someone else on the side now...he seems so happy with Rita.
I really hope that’s the case.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.