Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard that current Liverpool footballer is gay, but I don’t know which one? Also heard that the rest of the team hate Mo Salah, he didn’t celebrate with them when they won the Champions League.

Reactions: 10
I heard that current Liverpool footballer is gay, but I don’t know which one? Also heard that the rest of the team hate Mo Salah, he didn’t celebrate with them when they won the Champions League.
If you haven’t seen the footballer wag thread, I recommend you to take a peek. I heard Alex Oxlaide-Chamberlain is gay/ bi.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Salah is quite a strict muslim and probably didnt want to drink, i doubt this was a sober affair.
I know hes pretty strict with his religion, I think during Ramadan (s?) he plays games without eating during the day.

Reactions: 39
My friend is half italian and speaks the language fluently. She went to Lake Como and George Clooney was in the same restaurant as her. The waiters thought she was a local and basically told her he is gay and it's a well known secret in the area.

Another friend knows someone who worked with David Beckham. He used to fly girls on his private plane and they would have fun on there. They would sign non disclosure agreements.

That's all I have!
Clooney- Allegedly, he likes his boys in their late teens to late twenties and is still paying the family of one of the boys he used to spend a lot of time with in the Como area.

I think most people know this but just in case: Prince Harry being Hero Harry is a big PR move. Whilst he was at Sandhurst he was treated differently because the Palace didn’t want him to flunk out and have another failed military man in their ranks (like Uncle Eddie). Not much differently but if he misbehaved he would get let off with a stern word whereas his fellow recruits would face bigger punishments.
He was never meant to be sent to the frontline, he was only meant to serve in the U.K. like Williams, but he had a massive hissy fit and Charles and his team intervened because Charles has always felt guilty when it comes to Harry. Whilst out on the frontline, he was just basically okay acting as being a solider and the others had to pick up the slack. He was given the easiest jobs to do. When he went out on patrol, extra soldiers sometimes went with him just in case anything bad happened (just imagine if Prince Harry for killed or kidnapped!). If there was trouble, base camp would radio to the group and the priority was to get Harry back safely. A few soldiers got fed up with being treated like babysitters and it caused a lot of unease. Whenever they reported their complaints were ‘lost’ or swept under the carpet.
A foreign news outlet broke the blackout and reported that Harry was serving. Some people I spoke to who were serving at the time believe it was a leak from the British Royal Family because they wanted a legitimate reason to feet Harry out. I don’t believe the reason the news outlet broke the blackout was ever revealed.
Finally, he pissed off a lot of people, especially his superiors as he quit the army early. His next promotion would see him behind a desk and he didn’t like that and so left. The army was pissed because after all the effort and money that went in to training him, he just up and left.
It was a real shambles.
This is what I've heard too.
Allegedly, all he used to do was play cards and video games, and not much else. Also, the amount of effort it was taking to keep him safe as he was so inept, he was seen as a liability.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it true that Judy Finnigan is an alcoholic, or a recovering one at least? Years ago she was absent from This Morning for months, and the official line was that she'd had a hystorectomy and was recovering, but I read elsewhere (possibly DS) that she was actually in rehab for alcoholism. Then recently Richard announced that he and Judy both no longer drink at all, they used to have a wine club on their show remember so I found it quite interesting they'd both suddenly stopped altogether.
Yes she did. He got caught stealing wine for her. They got the nickname Pinch and Judy

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Allegedly, S@m Heugh@n (Outl@nder) has a long-term male partner (also an actor) who's brother works for Sam's whisky company.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
A friend of mine worked at the BBC in the 1970s and once stumbled into a dressing room to find balding singer Elton John having a threesome with Rod Hull and Emu. To make matters worse he was shocked to find that it was actually Emu who was the ventriloquist and Rod Hull the puppet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Dunno if anyone remembers years ago when Ross Kemp was married to the editor of the sun and she was arrested for beating him up? My friends dad worked at Scotland Yard at the time and he told her it was because she found him in bed with another man. He believed the scandal was only kept out of the media based on her being an editor.
I’ve also heard this story!!... apparently the other man was Gordon Ramsay!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Its not a secret but Gino Di campo once robbed Paul wellers house.
It was Paul Young. Who, someone I worked with about 10 years ago had went on a date with when she was 19 and he was 50. She said they had very little to talk about as she had just started uni and he was getting a divorce and into fusion cooking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
It was Paul Young. Who, someone I worked with about 10 years ago had went on a date with when she was 19 and he was 50. She said they had very little to talk about as she had just started uni and he was getting a divorce and into fusion cooking.
Oh yeah I knew it was Paul someone. :giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
If you haven’t seen the footballer wag thread, I recommend you to take a peek. I heard Alex Oxlaide-Chamberlain is gay/ bi.
I heard that current Liverpool footballer is gay, but I don’t know which one? Also heard that the rest of the team hate Mo Salah, he didn’t celebrate with them when they won the Champions League in

He’s the one that goes out with Perrie for Little Mix isn’t he?

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember years ago when Katie price said she was raped by a footballer . Did anyone ever find out who it was ???

• Sad
Reactions: 12
To be fair Paul Young's home was wherever he lay his hat so it's not surprising he got burgled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.