Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think most people know this but just in case: Prince Harry being Hero Harry is a big PR move. Whilst he was at Sandhurst he was treated differently because the Palace didn’t want him to flunk out and have another failed military man in their ranks (like Uncle Eddie). Not much differently but if he misbehaved he would get let off with a stern word whereas his fellow recruits would face bigger punishments.
He was never meant to be sent to the frontline, he was only meant to serve in the U.K. like Williams, but he had a massive hissy fit and Charles and his team intervened because Charles has always felt guilty when it comes to Harry. Whilst out on the frontline, he was just basically okay acting as being a solider and the others had to pick up the slack. He was given the easiest jobs to do. When he went out on patrol, extra soldiers sometimes went with him just in case anything bad happened (just imagine if Prince Harry for killed or kidnapped!). If there was trouble, base camp would radio to the group and the priority was to get Harry back safely. A few soldiers got fed up with being treated like babysitters and it caused a lot of unease. Whenever they reported their complaints were ‘lost’ or swept under the carpet.
A foreign news outlet broke the blackout and reported that Harry was serving. Some people I spoke to who were serving at the time believe it was a leak from the British Royal Family because they wanted a legitimate reason to feet Harry out. I don’t believe the reason the news outlet broke the blackout was ever revealed.
Finally, he pissed off a lot of people, especially his superiors as he quit the army early. His next promotion would see him behind a desk and he didn’t like that and so left. The army was pissed because after all the effort and money that went in to training him, he just up and left.
It was a real shambles.
Where's this info from as I'm laughing here.

Reactions: 7
Is it true that Judy Finnigan is an alcoholic, or a recovering one at least? Years ago she was absent from This Morning for months, and the official line was that she'd had a hystorectomy and was recovering, but I read elsewhere (possibly DS) that she was actually in rehab for alcoholism. Then recently Richard announced that he and Judy both no longer drink at all, they used to have a wine club on their show remember so I found it quite interesting they'd both suddenly stopped altogether.
A friend’s got a building company. He does work for Channel 4. When R & J had their teatime show on Ch 4 they got friendly with him. Outcome was he went and did some work for them in their Cornish home. Friend was sitting in the kitchen one morning having breakfast with R when J walked in went straight to the fridge and got some orange juice out. She then poured vodka into a glass and topped it up with the OJ. Then went straight back to bed with it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
A friend’s got a building company. He does work for Channel 4. When R & J had their teatime show on Ch 4 they got friendly with him. Outcome was he went and did some work for them in their Cornish home. Friend was sitting in the kitchen one morning having breakfast with R when J walked in went straight to the fridge and got some orange juice out. She then poured vodka into a glass and topped it up with the OJ. Then went straight back to bed with it.
My kinda gal! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
A friend of mine worked at an advertising company that had D@vid J@son as a VO for one of the brands they represented. My friend got a call from the client saying they no longer wanted to use him as a VO and the reason behind it was he was allegedly a p@dophile
All the papers and a TV channel have got a dossier on DJ. Just waiting for the right moment when it can all be in the public domain.

My kinda gal! 😂
Same 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
All the papers and a TV channel have got a dossier on DJ. Just waiting for the right moment when it can all be in the public domain.

Same 😂
Nooooooo not Del Boy! I will be absolutely gutted if this is true. Do you think they’ll wait til he pops his clogs?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Nooooooo not Del Boy! I will be absolutely gutted if this is true. Do you think they’ll wait til he pops his clogs?
I think so. Could be to do with the TV series’ he’s been in. They’re still making money for the respective TV companies

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Richard is enough to drive anyone to drink! I remember when it was all over the news when he tried to pinch a trolley of wine or something 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Mark Wright's favourite sex thing to do is is a "rusty trombone"

Pretty sure that little nugget was from Popbitch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Where's this info from as I'm laughing here.
I’m from an Army background, I have lots of family members who have served and the school I went to has quite a lot of children with parents in the armed forces. It can become quite a close knit community. My sister dated someone who served at the same time as Harry.

Reactions: 21
if kids are at risk why are they holding on to this story???
Some of what happened was friends/acquaintances using his home when he was away filming etc. Perhaps the police don’t feel they’ve got sufficient evidence? Some of it would be classed as circumstantial.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Wasn’t there a blind story a few years ago about an injunction out on Tom Jones because he slept with an underage girl? Swear there was a sex scandal with him.
And Kirk Douglas r@ped Natalie Wood but i think that’s well known.
Also I read one of the super injunctions they had around the Ryan Giggs time was that Hugh Bonneville (Lord Grantham from Downton Abbey) had ses with Wayne Rooney’s favourite prositute and he liked her using a sex toy up his bum. Never been able to look at Lord Grantham the same way...
Just remembered, the Elm Guest House scandal, Cliff Richard was known as Kitty back then. Lots of high powered people were involved in that child ring.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
What I don’t get is why Harry Styles wouldn’t want to come out as gay. This is 2020 not 1820.
Also the only gossip I have is old and of no use but here goes anyway. Back in 2004 my friend was working on Jude Laws house when he was still married to Sadie Frost and apparently he would shag the nanny while his wife was out

• Sad
Reactions: 42
I’m from an Army background, I have lots of family members who have served and the school I went to has quite a lot of children with parents in the armed forces. It can become quite a close knit community. My sister dated someone who served at the same time as Harry.
The reason I was laughing is because I served, an along side Harry in afghan and what was said above isn't true, not when I was there anyway. He was very involved, an bloody good at it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.