Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason I was laughing is because I served, an along side Harry in afghan and what was said above isn't true, not when I was there anyway. He was very involved, an bloody good at it too.
Wow! What’s he like in real life then?

Reactions: 15
Wow! What’s he like in real life then?
He was really nice, just a normal guy.
He went about his day as did everyone else, went to the same cookhouse same gym, wasn't surrounded by minders like some news articas said haha.

Also just to note, if anyone was "babysitting him" that's somthing they have took upon them selves.
The time we where their afghan was very active despite the fact the media might not have reported this, no one's got time to babysit anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
He went about his day as did everyone else, went to the same cookhouse same gym, wasn't surrounded by minders like some news articas said haha.

Also just to note, if anyone was "babysitting him" that's somthing they have took upon them selves.
The time we where their afghan was very active despite the fact the media might not have reported this, no one's got time to babysit anyone.
From what I have gleaned the army suited him and he loved it, if he wasn't royal he would probably have stayed and gone a lot further. I think William misses his air ambulance work too, the Royal shackles must be frustrating.

Reactions: 23

I always got that feeling about him! I know someone who served at the same time as him, not directly with him but did meet him once and said he was a great guy

Reactions: 13
Quite a few years ago I heard Bruno Mars was a heroin addict and gay. But that was a friend of a friend who’s a journalist type thing so not hugely reliable. But interesting nonetheless!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I heard from a friend who knows some journalists that Holly Willoughby was cheating on her husband, was a few years ago before their 3rd child.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Kate Middleton smokes!.google for pictures from the French press. No wonder she is skinny!
This has been said since the topless pics, that there were some of her smoking on that balcony (mind you, there were also people saying there were pics of Will and Kate having sex on that balcony too :LOL:).

Anyway, I've never found them and nor has anyone from the royal watching community, so if you have a link please send it!

(There is a photo from when they were dating where she has a packet in her bag, but never seen her smoking anything).

Reactions: 14
Don't believe the Harry Styles is gay rumour. Surely he would be open about it, he seems comfortable in his skin (clothes, nail polish etc). Why pretend to be straight?

Reactions: 18
Don't believe the Harry Styles is gay rumour. Surely he would be open about it, he seems comfortable in his skin (clothes, nail polish etc). Why pretend to be straight?
Because his fan base is adolescent young girls who think they will marry him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Are there any straight male celebs? Keep reading about how many are secretly gay. It’s eye opening

Reactions: 18

My cousin helped train both the Princes & said the same about Harry. That he was just like the rest of the guys and no special treatment.

I hope the Delboy stories are false but there was a few strange stories in the press the other year about his bodyguard?
Also press seemed to be hinting something about Holly Willoughby with the story of herCar going missing.

Reactions: 25
Wasn’t there a blind story a few years ago about an injunction out on Tom Jones because he slept with an underage girl? Swear there was a sex scandal with him.
And Kirk Douglas r@ped Natalie Wood but i think that’s well known.
Also I read one of the super injunctions they had around the Ryan Giggs time was that Hugh Bonneville (Lord Grantham from Downton Abbey) had ses with Wayne Rooney’s favourite prositute and he liked her using a sex toy up his bum. Never been able to look at Lord Grantham the same way...
Just remembered, the Elm Guest House scandal, Cliff Richard was known as Kitty back then. Lots of high powered people were involved in that child ring.
I’m in Aus, can confirm super injunction was Hugh bonnrville, and feel the same way

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
My cousin helped train both the Princes & said the same about Harry. That he was just like the rest of the guys and no special treatment.

I hope the Delboy stories are false but there was a few strange stories in the press the other year about his bodyguard?
Also press seemed to be hinting something about Holly Willoughby with the story of herCar going missing.
I had read (on here somewhere) that her husband is partial to affairs and the whole odd missing car situation and calling the police might have been an argument about nothing or about his indescretions.

Also read on here she had an affair 🤷‍♀️

Yeah plus harrys other high profile relationships only being kendall jenner and Taylor swift.... That man is gay.

Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal also dated. Jake is allegedly gay too.

Reactions: 14
I always find it fascinating that there are many more (alledged) closet gay man than lesbian women.

I always thought Harry Styles was dating Louis Tomlinson in the band... yep I was one of those crazies 😆

and I do think the only reason he hasn’t come out is because he has female fans who like him just because of his looks and because they want to marry him. My best friend refuses to listen when I tell her he’s gay... says he belongs to her... and no I’m not a teen... we are in our twenties... I do cringe a bit!

Do you remember when TomHiddleston dated Taylor Swift, was that a set up relationship because I found it such an odd pairing!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.