Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm calling bullshit on this

Reactions: 29
I read years ago that they have a way to part fix his blindness .He said no to it , but maybe changed his mind

Reactions: 8
Which story was that? The only one I’ve heard about then fighting was on the street in London with everyone filming them
It was the first or second season of Towie - I remember they wrote it into the show and Mark Wright went to visit them and Sam had bruises/black eye

Reactions: 19
I heard that a few years ago at Wimbledon Sue Barker and Steve Warne snuck into the changing rooms and had some cheeky bum fun. No idea if it’s got legs but I love the idea

Reactions: 10
When Ant McPartlin split up with his wife it was because he was having an affair with Scarlett Moffat.
i know of Scarlett through friends and she loves the white stuff. She didn’t tell previous employers she was going into the jungle and they just presumed she’d been on the drugs when she didn’t show up. Low and behold she was going into the jungle

Reactions: 20
Harry Styles has been in a relationship with a man since way back in his 1D days. He was photographed by a fan last year in New York with him doing something which would have given him away, he paid the fan off and convinced them.to delete the pic.x
Is he actually gay then

Reactions: 4
When Ant McPartlin split up with his wife it was because he was having an affair with Scarlett Moffat.
This isn't true. Don't want to out myself by posting any more details, but there has never been anything romantic between Scarlett & Ant.

Reactions: 21
This goes back a few years but an ex colleague's brother was a helicopter pilot in the royal flight
He flew Andrew and Fergie on their honeymoon
Andrew's teddy bear went with them

He also said Diana was a wonderful loving mother

Yes,remember the episode of Celebrity Juice when Nick rang James Cordon and James asked if Harry was there? It was an open secret.

I wonder how many celebs/celeb pr’s are reading this thread?! There’ll be some twitchy bum holes out there

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
Concerning about Stevie Wonder being blind, there's a video and for a brief moment you can see his eyes. - skipped to 3:19 mark to see it.
Your thoughts?

Reactions: 3
Yes,remember the episode of Celebrity Juice when Nick rang James Cordon and James asked if Harry was there? It was an open secret.
I had heard that this was how the Harry/Flack thing came about, that she was living with Nick Grimshaw at the time and basically acted as a cover for them.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.