Secret Celeb Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read that Judy Finnegan's top falling down in the awards show was set up and she knew about it.

Reactions: 6
Holly is another one with a drink problem. For someone with such a carefully controlled media image, she's appeared on live TV pissed several times. Not very professional and even Judy used to stay sober when they did their shows.
It’s not a “drink” problem apparently *sniff* *sniff*

Reactions: 14
It’s not a “drink” problem apparently *sniff* *sniff*
There was a video posted on the PS thread of Holly on maybe the One Show? Something like that, and she was so pissed I can’t believe they let her on like that, some have speculated she seems like she was on coke. It’s a funny watch not gonna lie.

Reactions: 14
I thought they had a DNA test done on the baby from Liverpool and it came back that he was not the daddy?

Reactions: 2
have just had a look at his Insta PageFirst Post I clicked on was a photo of a dummy.

it’s really disturbing. How have I not heard of this before?!

Reactions: 9
Urm not sure why my comment was deleted..

All I said was I'm living for this thread? Because I'm enjoying the content. Okay then

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
I did like road trip the show he did with Gordan and Fred.

Reactions: 6
have just had a look at his Insta PageFirst Post I clicked on was a photo of a dummy.

Right?! I’ve just had a snoop on this page and there are so many people calling him out for being pedalo, I’m surprised he has got someone deleting all those comments

Reactions: 11

Wow the Tom Hanks insta is so weird, all the comments on the dummy photo are calling him a pweirdo, why wouldn’t he delete them? Very odd.

Reactions: 12
On Graham Norton this week. Alan Carr was talking about his marriage and it sounds like he and his husband live apart and see eachother as and when. Is this the secret to a happy marriage?

Reactions: 10
At Christmas I was on a train with a woman who’s son was in acting school with Joe Alwyn, Taylor Swifts boyfriend. Apparently they got married last year and she flew out all the friends to Vegas on her private jet. I’m waiting to see if it’s true but she seemed adamant.

I thought they had a DNA test done on the baby from Liverpool and it came back that he was not the daddy?
Probably. Wouldn’t put it passed him to give her a huge payout to accept a fake DNA. There’s no doubt that baby is his, all his children are the spitting image of each other.

I dated someone whose brother won a famous singing competition and also did a lot of press afterwards on different TV shows- he said that Holly is a complete coke fiend, it’s well known at ITV.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.