Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember Jennifer ellison ? She popped into my head this morning I haven't heard anything about her in years šŸ™ˆ
She used to date Steven Gerrard years ago when he was a young and up and coming star and Alex was dating a gangster. Then they pretty much swapped boyfriends! I remember bullets being fired at Jenniferā€™s house.

But yes, she does seem to have grown up and settled down and has a nice young family!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow just found myself down a very dark rabbit hole on this topic - you learning something new every day šŸ˜³
Had a snoop on here last night and came across a girl from my home town on the very first page! I always wondered how she afforded her lifestyle!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I think it turned up here because it was in one of the Popbitch daily emails earlier in the week, wasn't it?

Reactions: 7
It's not so secret as it's in the papers, but just read that Johnny Vegas is delivering care packages for the vulnerable. That is actually so sweet and lovely! I think I read some favourable things about him in an earlier thread if I recall correctly.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Popbitch reading here? Swear this looks very familiar...
It was in their daily newsletter, but I think today is the usual weekly one.
As an aside, I matched with Toby Anstis on Bumble but he didn't reply to my message šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
WTF? TF - NEVER!! I do not believe that for one moment. He adores women and has been with his partner Richard for like 20+ years. He had wild times partying at Studio 54 back in the day but I have never heard or read anything ever like this about him before, ever . Do you have a link or source of this?
No, sorry, I can't. I have never heard of these allegations against Tom Ford and only mentioned him, because someone else brought him up a few posts before mine and those allegations. I've never followed gossip on TF either, only his fashion work and his make-up line and his involvement in film. That said, I hope it's not true, I like TF.

I had forgotten about these same allegations against Cristiano Ronaldo, but remembered them when they were brought up here. There were many articles online when that was fresh a few years ago. So there at least I can say that some research will for sure bring up articles etc on the r*pe allegations against CR.
Can't stand Ronaldo.
I have read he donates plasma for children, which is nice, but nice, generous and amazing acts don't make a person great. He comes off as quite arrogant and I have also wondered whether he is in the closet because of his plasma donations, I think in some places they still don't accept gay people.

And whoever brought up his mother... Yeah she seems to have quite a controlling influence over him, his sister I think too. Then being deeply religious (Catholic in his case), being in a super macho career where homosexuality is not accepted (I think it's the fans more the problem in the eyes of this business than team mates and managers), the donations of blood/plasma (if true!) and there's a perfect mix of why to choose to be in the closet or perhaps lie to yourself about your own nature.

The surrogacy (surrogacies?) is also weird. Such a young man starting a family that way?
Imo if you want to be a young parent and are gay, it makes perfect sense. But if you're not, then why go at it this way?

I also still stand by my post on why a gay man would r*pe a woman/women. I have heard of stories of gay men r*ping women for these very reasons (except my comment on the bum, which I was apparently (clearly?!) wrong about, so that's the only one I take back, but the rest still stands: basically hatred and power leading to/fuelling this despicable crime).

Reactions: 4
No, sorry, I can't. I have never heard of these allegations against Tom Ford and only mentioned him, because someone else brought him up a few posts before mine and those allegations. I've never followed gossip on TF either, only his fashion work and his make-up line and his involvement in film. That said, I hope it's not true, I like TF.

I had forgotten about these same allegations against Cristiano Ronaldo, but remembered them when they were brought up here. There were many articles online when that was fresh a few years ago. So there at least I can say that some research will for sure bring up articles etc on the r*pe allegations against CR.
Can't stand Ronaldo.
I have read he donates plasma for children, which is nice, but nice, generous and amazing acts don't make a person great. He comes off as quite arrogant and I have also wondered whether he is in the closet because of his plasma donations, I think in some places they still don't accept gay people.

And whoever brought up his mother... Yeah she seems to have quite a controlling influence over him, his sister I think too. Then being deeply religious (Catholic in his case), being in a super macho career where homosexuality is not accepted (I think it's the fans more the problem in the eyes of this business than team mates and managers), the donations of blood/plasma (if true!) and there's a perfect mix of why to choose to be in the closet or perhaps lie to yourself about your own nature.

The surrogacy (surrogacies?) is also weird. Such a young man starting a family that way?
Imo if you want to be a young parent and are gay, it makes perfect sense. But if you're not, then why go at it this way?

I also still stand by my post on why a gay man would r*pe a woman/women. I have heard of stories of gay men r*ping women for these very reasons (except my comment on the bum, which I was apparently (clearly?!) wrong about, so that's the only one I take back, but the rest still stands: basically hatred and power leading to/fuelling this despicable crime).
What is ā€œplasmaā€ (I can only think of plasma TVs, sorry if Iā€™m being dense).

Also, I have never actually read or heard a story ever about a gay man raping a woman. Not saying that it doesnā€™t happen, but never heard of it or read about it myself

Reactions: 2
That part of the world is bleeping horrible and some big time depravity going on. Any celeb posting about going there...well, I question what's going there, shall we say...
my husband refers to Dubai as a sprinkling of glitter on the turd of the middle east !
its never appealed to me...on one hand you have a muslim country and the strict laws they enforce , then the other side its drinking , ostentatious wealth, partying. to me they dont fit together and they like to turn a blind eye to western values one minute , next theyre arresting people for being in a taxi with the opposite sex.
as for the porta potty stuff šŸ¤¢ dont these girls have any self worth/ morals its just vile ...they're lucky they manage to get out of there alive

Reactions: 30
Sheā€™s on Instagram. Married with 3 kids, seem to be well off.
She has a big dance school in Liverpool. Really well known in the dance world. She is an amazing choreographer lots of her students do really well on bgt and the greatest dancer etc. Love her! My daughter did a workshop online with her last week!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She has a big dance school in Liverpool. Really well known in the dance world. She is an amazing choreographer lots of her students do really well on bgt and the greatest dancer etc. Love her! My daughter did a workshop online with her last week!
Wasnt she on the uk version of dance moms?

Reactions: 11
my husband refers to Dubai as a sprinkling of glitter on the turd of the middle east !
its never appealed to me...on one hand you have a muslim country and the strict laws they enforce , then the other side its drinking , ostentatious wealth, partying. to me they dont fit together and they like to turn a blind eye to western values one minute , next theyre arresting people for being in a taxi with the opposite sex.
as for the porta potty stuff šŸ¤¢ dont these girls have any self worth/ morals its just vile ...they're lucky they manage to get out of there alive
If you go to Dubai mall you see women walking around who are obvious pay for play and you also have cards everywhere which will have numbers for sex workers. Yet if youā€™re there on holiday with your other half and just kiss you can be arrested. Hypocritical at its finest. I went in 2015 but my friend just came back and she said there were still cards everywhere. I still donā€™t get how itā€™s become a ā€˜partyā€™ place when itā€™s a Muslim country.

As for the girls who willingly agree to go, some agree to extreme beatings. Theyā€™re left so bruised they will stay longer to make it not to obvious when they travel. Like I said on my previous post some women end up dead and buried in the desert. It also wouldnā€™t suprise me if rich men can actually pay to murder someone brought into the country. It really is sad and disgusting and these z-listers that go there willingly just so they can afford designer bags etc are pathetic. I guarantee the women from third world countryā€™s donā€™t have a choice and are force to go.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
What is ā€œplasmaā€ (I can only think of plasma TVs, sorry if Iā€™m being dense).

Also, I have never actually read or heard a story ever about a gay man raping a woman. Not saying that it doesnā€™t happen, but never heard of it or read about it myself
Biologist here- Itā€™s the liquid part of your blood, with the red blood cells removed. Itā€™s used to help patients with immune deficiencies and clotting disorders, I believe!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Urgh. Im not condoning him, but I think she's foul. Basically shagged her way to the top by marrying Les Dennis and then tossed him a side when she got her wish of becoming famous. I wonder if she'd have had any kind of career if she'd never met him?
Les Dennis wasn't the innocent victim he portrayed, known fact he was shagging about on his stag do. Gross.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.