Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow just found myself down a very dark rabbit hole on this topic - you learning something new every day šŸ˜³
Thereā€™s a website called tag the sponsor and it shows messages sent from these girls discussing what they are willing to do. It really is vile! Theyā€™re agreeing to do the most intimate and disgusting things weā€™ve someone theyā€™ve never met and have no idea who they are. There was also a article I read about women from third world countryā€™s going missing, they arenā€™t paid as much but some end up murdered and buried in the desert. Like someone said a few posts up I too would rather be working a minimum wage job and still have my self respect and dignity. Iā€™ve also been to Dubai, I really donā€™t understand the attraction, it isnā€™t as good as all these z-list celebrities make it out to be but saying that, they come home with a couple Grand where as I came back a lot poorer!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
That part of the world is bleeping horrible and some big time depravity going on. Any celeb posting about going there...well, I question what's going there, shall we say...

Reactions: 32
Iā€™m still a bit šŸ¤” about Fed putting it about in Dubai. Doesnā€™t he go there with the whole entourage - wife, four kids, his parents, and all his trainers, physios, domestic staff? Which would make fooling about kind of tricky.

About Wawrinka? He started coaching or mentoring a young teenage tennis player called Donna Vekić, about the same time he married his heavily pregnant long-time girlfriend & became a dad. There were rumours about how hands-on the ā€˜mentoringā€™ really was (ie, was it closer to grooming?) On her 16th birthday they exchanged flirty tweets, with her joking about being ā€œlegal at last!ā€ A couple of years later he dumped the wife (claiming marital stresses were causing him to lose form on court: his ex-wife got exceedingly salty about that) & started openly dating Donna. I think heā€™s ditched her recently now. Maybe she got too old for him? (sheā€™s 23)
šŸ¤® I knew he left his wife because it was impacting his career or something but clearly didn't know the full story.

I'm terms of Fed - we'll never know the truth. He's an incredible player and his family are so supportive of him.

I didn't realise how creepy that relationship was eurgh.

Does the previous poster mean Federer likes yachting girls in Dubai?
Apparently it's the men

Reactions: 2
Was sat on #TimsTwitterListeningParty last night where everyone plays an album in sync and band members join in and tweet along memories of the recording... (check it out). Featured album was the Libertines and up popped up Pete Docherty and Carl Barat with some tales of debauchery. Any one had any encounters with the King of Albion himself?
Iknow a couple of people who have had to source many a famous artistā€™s rider requests as part of their job, and never once have they had to provide anything illegal.
I know plenty of promoters who are asked to sort performers out ā€˜discreetlyā€™. Itā€™s not easy making a connection quickly if youā€™ve just arrived in town or have flown in - so you ask the promoter to ā€˜hook you upā€˜. Wouldnā€™t ever be listed on a rider - and the days of a Led Zeppelin travelling with their personal doctor are long gone.

Reactions: 2
Was sat on #TimsTwitterListeningParty last night where everyone plays an album in sync and band members join in and tweet along memories of the recording... (check it out). Featured album was the Libertines and up popped up Pete Docherty and Carl Barat with some tales of debauchery. Any one had any encounters with the King of Albion himself?

I know plenty of promoters who are asked to sort performers out ā€˜discreetlyā€™. Itā€™s not easy making a connection quickly if youā€™ve just arrived in town or have flown in - so you ask the promoter to ā€˜hook you upā€˜. Wouldnā€™t ever be listed on a rider - and the days of a Led Zeppelin travelling with their personal doctor are long gone.
Iā€™ve met Carl a few times but never Pete. He seemed nice enough though, very focused on music and quite quiet. The first time
I met him, I got to the club with my friend and we ran into her boyfriend and his friend. I went ā€˜canā€™t stop, gonna piss myself!ā€™ And ran off to the toilet. Came back and realised the friend was Carl. I was mortified!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow just found myself down a very dark rabbit hole on this topic - you learning something new every day šŸ˜³
Well I must live in one naive little bubble - I had no clue. Do you think their mothers know? As the mother of 2 girls Iā€™d sell a kidney - sell anything - than let my child do even a fraction of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I know 2 people who had sex with Arab royalty back in the 80s. One a primary school teacher and the other a (not famous) page 3 model. One got Ā£5K and the other Ā£7K for nothing fancy, ie straight sex no fetishes etc.

By todayā€™s standards and what theyā€™re being asked to do, a much better deal.

Reactions: 14
That's disgusting but I definitely disagree with that article's defence of sex work as "empowering" to women. Maybe if you're being paid Lauren Goodger level for having sex with rich men, but I think a lot of women working in shady brothels and on street corners don't feel super empowered...

Reactions: 18
No
I posted about Sam Smith on a previous thread I think. Sam's mum was sacked from her job for spending too much time trying to launch Sam's career. There's a Daily Mail article on it.

now he is just too busy dressing up in his mumā€™s clothes and high heels

Reactions: 9
Does anyone have any gossip about Bradley Walsh? (*Hoping it's all good as he really is just the most lovely man in my eyes*).

I have heard that his and Holly's families holiday together which makes me side-eye him a bit (birds of a feather 'n all that), but what else?

I find it funny that whenever I say to die-hard Coro fans that he was Danny Baldwin, they look at me blankly. I'm not a Coro watcher nowadays but I remember him fondly playing that role.
I was old The Chase a few years back and I can confirm he is exactly as he appears on screen. Friendly and down to earth

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wasnt their rumours that Natalie Imbruglia used to sleep with rich arabs
There was but Iā€™m torn on this one.

Iā€™m here all week, folks.

Anyone remember when Natalie Imbruglia claimed to have written the lyrics to Torn herself then other earlier versions by different artists, that werenā€™t hits came out of the woodwork?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
On Cristiano Ronaldo and Tom Ford r*ping women and just "being fake camp"...
I don't believe that. By which I mean: I don't believe they are deliberately camp, no one could possibly put on such a fake persona and especially not a football player, where being gay is still to this day a massive taboo. Footballers just are not gay! (yeah, right.... But you know what I mean).
CR comes across as very gay even in the pap shots of him on his yacht, those grainy shots which sure as heck weren't paid for by him, but are actual pap shots.

They are either bi, leaning more towards men (sorry, but no one that effeminate can possibly lean more towards women!) or they are confused or not accepting of themselves and go after women to prove something to themselves, like "I'm not gay/ I'm not *that* gay" or "I can have women, too, any I want" or just as power play (which r*pe is anyway) and maybe if they are those type of gays who hate women that much, to do damage to women in that way.

These things for these reasons do happen, so I can see CR and TF being that way (considering the allegations by women made).

But no way can I ever see them or believe them to be straight, if bi then heavily in favour of men for sex.

And what man r*pes a woman and goes for the butt? No straight dude, like come on!
Honestly, of all the r*pes I've heard of, not yet have I heard the man went for the woman's bum!

There are some men who are a bit camp and in the public eye, who make fun of this themselves, but these slightly camp men have never struck me as gay.
To go with a fictional character, Chandler Bing is a bit camp but never strikes me as gay (and by now everyone knows Ms Chanandler Bong was for a while supposed to be a gay character, to come out around season 3 or so).

Sorry for the long winded post, hope I didn't bore any of you who bothered to read!šŸ˜šŸ™ˆ
I strongly disagree with this remark: "And what man r*pes a woman and goes for the butt?" I have worked with rape survivors and certainly it's very common that women are raped both anally and vaginally.

I don't know how much the sexuality of the rapist is a factor, I don't have information on that; but I would say that just because he is attacking someone with his penis doesn't make it about sex. If he smacked them with a frying pan you wouldn't call it cooking - it's about violence and power and control.

• Sad
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.