Secret Celeb Gossip #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A couple of peeps on here say he and Nick Grimshaw were A couple of peeps

Management did that, hopefully they wouldn’t be so homophobic now.

Some of the questioning of the lads was highly sexualised for such young boys. That was horrible.
Yeah I also heard HS & NG were an item too. I can well imagine that. I also read (poss on an earlier thread here, that poor Caroline Flack acted as a beard for Harry which was more or less pushed by management as a good idea to keep the fans happy. Honestly, the youth of today, I believe anyway, can happily handle their idols being any sexual orientation they want to be. when you looked at 1D following they had a large straight *and* gay one. I think management need to come into the 21st century now. I can also well imagine that at the age the boys were when on tour they were prob finding themselves anyway. Just my humble 2cents worth.

Reactions: 14
Yeah I also heard HS & NG were an item too. I can well imagine that. I also read (poss on an earlier thread here, that poor Caroline Flack acted as a beard for Harry which was more or less pushed by management as a good idea to keep the fans happy. Honestly, the youth of today, I believe anyway, can happily handle their idols being any sexual orientation they want to be. when you looked at 1D following they had a large straight *and* gay one. I think management need to come into the 21st century now. I can also well imagine that at the age the boys were when on tour they were prob finding themselves anyway. Just my humble 2cents worth.
Honestly, the way the "stans" shipped Larry, they fans would've coped with them being gay and in a relationship etc. It was absolutely all the management living in the dark ages. Same management company that Little Mix recently separated from.

Reactions: 5
I was thinking about Caroline Flack. How awkward it must have been for them both to ‘pretend’ to be together especially as there was such a large age gap. Caroline got a lot of stick for it at the time and chances are it wasn’t even real.

God I hate the media industry sometimes. Being gay isn’t a big deal and celebs shouldn’t have to hide it or pretend to be something they’re not anymore. Hiding it just makes it into a bigger deal than it needs to be.

Reactions: 19
The media have been gunning for Katya since she got caught snogging Sean Walsh. I feel there is a story to tell here, and that’s that her marriage to Neil was one of convenience. He didn’t seem to give a toss when all that came out.

However she Neil and Nadia are by far the best dancers on Strictly, the only world champions on the current pro roster. I’d hate to see them go.

Reactions: 11
Was never a fan of them nor have I really cared about them in the past but after watching the video I’m convinced Harry and Louis had something going on. It really seemed quite lovely and sweet and it’s a shame they all had to be involved in covering it up. Guess management wanted Harry to be seen as ‘available’ to women. All about that £££. Very sad.
I liked watching them come together back in X Factor days but never really followed them; it was only looking for a song to learn on the piano (trying desp to learn something new over the lockdown) that one called ‘once in a lifetime’ popped up that I thought I could manage, that lead me to this ridiculously long shipping vid of Harry & Zayn! 😄.
I agree, I think any young band needs to be given support and space to be themselves.

Reactions: 3
The media have been gunning for Katya since she got caught snogging Sean Walsh. I feel there is a story to tell here, and that’s that her marriage to Neil was one of convenience. He didn’t seem to give a toss when all that came out.

However she Neil and Nadia are by far the best dancers on Strictly, the only world champions on the current pro roster. I’d hate to see them go.
They have been gunning for her, and Seann too. Looking back it was an odd thing really that the media got so nasty with them given this has happened a lot with this show. I know on a thread further back someone said they heard the BBC set them both up themselves. Obviously don’t know how true that is. We know in the industry people are constantly cheating and lying, and worse, so there’s a ton of hypocrisy on the media there.

Reactions: 8
They have been gunning for her, and Seann too. Looking back it was an odd thing really that the media got so nasty with them given this has happened a lot with this show. I know on a thread further back someone said they heard the BBC set them both up themselves. Obviously don’t know how true that is. We know in the industry people are constantly cheating and lying, and worse, so there’s a ton of hypocrisy on the media there.
I was told a few years back that far more affairs go on backstage at Strictly than we ever get to hear about. There was an affair last series, clearly the press knew about it because they reported on it but they didn’t reveal the names of those involved. Allegedly it was David James and Nadia, but I doubt we’ll ever find out for sure.

Yet the press really tit stirred with Oti and Kelvin, even thought both are happily married. Why do they report on some relationships and not others?

Reactions: 10
Well Harry's a big boy and he *still* hasn't come out. Management aren't pulling his strings so you can't lay the blame firmly at their door. "Poor Caroline Flack" - that stuck in my throat a bit. She seriously benefited from that agreement, she was a grown woman and knew what she was doing or are we going to claim 1D's management manipulated her too?

I was told a few years back that far more affairs go on backstage at Strictly than we ever get to hear about. There was an affair last series, clearly the press knew about it because they reported on it but they didn’t reveal the names of those involved. Allegedly it was David James and Nadia, but I doubt we’ll ever find out for sure.

Yet the press really tit stirred with Oti and Kelvin, even thought both are happily married. Why do they report on some relationships and not others?
Remember the stories about Gemma Atkinson's one nighter with Simon Rimmer 🙈?!

The weirdest thing about Kelvin is that after SCD a story came out about an affair he was having with a single mum (IIRC) and the story just died and nothing else came of it. He's back in the family fold and it's as if nothing happened. This leads me to believe that 1) he had an affair with Oti and they leaked the other story to take the heat off but with Kelvin's approval, or 2) the press have dropped the story because he's done a story trade off. I watched an Insta vid he and Oti did at the time though and they were so intimate. They were sat with their legs entangled, directly facing each other. I just don't think that's what platonic friends do, regardless of what you get up to when you're dancing 🤷🏻‍♀️

ETA link to the only story I can find about the infidelity, the video appears to have been deleted https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...ex-texts-strictly-kelvin-fletcher-hotels/amp/

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Well Harry's a big boy and he *still* hasn't come out. Management aren't pulling his strings so you can't lay the blame firmly at their door. "Poor Caroline Flack" - that stuck in my throat a bit. She seriously benefited from that agreement, she was a grown woman and knew what she was doing or are we going to claim 1D's management manipulated her too?
Very true re HS not coming out now he’s older. However I do still believe CF was thrown to the wolves after the HS “relationship”, she definitely didn’t benefit from it.

Reactions: 12
I like Len Goodman but I don’t want to see his eggs, easter or not !
Same! He’s a lovely guy irl - my daughter worked with him a few years ago. He’s excellent at putting people at ease and making them feel comfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Same! He’s a lovely guy irl - my daughter worked with him a few years ago. He’s excellent at putting people at ease and making them feel comfortable.
That’s nice to know, he always comes across as really genuine and doesn’t take himself too seriously

Reactions: 7

Remember the stories about Gemma Atkinson's one nighter with Simon Rimmer 🙈?!

The weirdest thing about Kelvin is that after SCD a story came out about an affair he was having with a single mum (IIRC) and the story just died and nothing else came of it. He's back in the family fold and it's as if nothing happened. This leads me to believe that 1) he had an affair with Oti and they leaked the other story to take the heat off but with Kelvin's approval, or 2) the press have dropped the story because he's done a story trade off. I watched an Insta vid he and Oti did at the time though and they were so intimate. They were sat with their legs entangled, directly facing each other. I just don't think that's what platonic friends do, regardless of what you get up to when you're dancing 🤷🏻‍♀️

ETA link to the only story I can find about the infidelity, the video appears to have been deleted https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...ex-texts-strictly-kelvin-fletcher-hotels/amp/
Oti seems to be the darling of Strictly. She’s definitely favoured by the BBC in the way she’s been pushed forward to do other work like the Greatest Dancer. Her sister got the judges job on Strictly and now there’s rumours her husband is going to be joining as a pro.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they leaked stories to protect her.

Reactions: 6
Yes, I have seen that bathroom photo 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.