Secret Celeb Gossip #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He allegedly gave up smoking "cold turkey" the day before he married. Liz was always anti-smoking because of her father, seems Phil gave it up for her. Quite nice and a good decision.
Yes King George v was a heavy smoker and died relatively young from lung cancer

Reactions: 4
So I was searching for the details about her 30th birthday party - the one with ‘the beautiful and the damned’ theme that allegedly turned into an orgy in a suite in Claridges and found this very juicy article based on someone’s memoir. I’ve copied quite a large extract because it’s all too good to be omitted but also quite complicated, and relevant to much of the discussion of the last few pages

“After her break-up with Depp, Moss threw herself into partying with what London tabloids called “the Primrose Hill set,” a group of actors and musicians who coalesced around Sadie Frost and her husband Jude Law.

Callahan quotes an unnamed friend from those days who tells her that Frost “began to fall in love” with Moss and that when she told Law that she had been “hooking up” with Moss, “he became excited by it; the three became entangled.”

Callahan adds, “Kate often slept with her friends’ boyfriends, and actress Patsy Kensit forbade then-husband Liam Gallagher from being alone with Kate after learning they’d spent the night together.

“Minor pop star Pearl Lowe and her boyfriend Danny Goffey of Supergrass, were also involved with Sadie and Jude: as Jude denied and Pearl did not, Sadie slept with Danny and Pearl with Jude, until Jude fell in love with Pearl. The swapping stopped. All of it, Pearl later admitted, was fueled by booze and drugs.”
After a tearful dinner with Noel Gallagher (of Oasis-fame) and Meg Mathews in November 1998, Moss checked into the Priory for the first time.

Callahan claims that within weeks of leaving the Priory, Moss “got back on drugs.”

Callahan writes, “Sexually, Kate appeared more out of control than ever: one account has her as the supermodel who’d attend a party and station herself outside the bathroom door yelling, ‘Anyone want a duck?’”

For her thirtieth birthday, in 2004, Callahan writes, “Kate threw a wild party themed to F. Scott Fitzgerald’s The Beautiful and the Damned, and the accounts that emerged remain the stuff of legend: Kate and Naomi Campbell disappearing together for 40 minutes. Gwyneth Paltrow, scandalized, fleeing swiftly. The after party in a suite at Claridge’s, with champagne and cigarette smoke and group sex in the main bedroom. ‘Kate went in and out,’ says a friend who claims to have attended. Sadie was in there, and models, and Ronnie Wood.’”
I was quite getting into that story myself, until the last two words.
Ronnie. Wood.
o_O :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Does anyone have any info about Liz Hurley and her son Damien? Something just doesn't seem right there!
They look almost incestuous together; too close. Yet he definitely presents as gay (to me).
I'm close to my son's, but those two are something else!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Does anyone have any info about Liz Hurley and her son Damien? Something just doesn't seem right there!
They look almost incestuous together; too close. Yet he definitely presents as gay (to me).
God, I agree! It’s totally weird. It’s almost like he wants to be her. His insta account is just full of him posing and pouting and she seems to get off on it.

Reactions: 27
www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7995107/amp/Damian-Hurley-17-spitting-image-mother-Elizabeth-braving-Storm-Ciara.html

Ah my friend exposed me to this uncanny Freudian nightmare a few months ago but I had half forgotten until now. God it’s just as weird as ever. You don’t even really need gossip - it’s a psychoanalyst’s wet dream clear as day , it speaks for itself.

Imagine the bizarre scene when he brings home a boyfriend or girlfriend... I picture her as really frosty with them, just to make it that little bit more incestuos and weird.

Actually I bet liz is really protective of him. You often see a close bond between mother and son when it’s just the two of them. But in this case he not only is maybe the only reliable man she’s ever had in her life, she only has to look at him and can relive her youthful good looks....in glorious 3D...imagine how many ‘older’ women in the entertainment industry wish they could do that . Maybe a few will start trying to get their son to grow his hair...

• Sick
Reactions: 22
God, I agree! It’s totally weird. It’s almost like he wants to be her. His insta account is just full of him posing and pouting and she seems to get off on it.
It's like Norman Bates and his mother in Psycho. Very odd.

Reactions: 24
I used to live in Manchester and one of my good friends is a neighbour of Peggy Gallagher's, and knows her very well, being around the same age, and both from rural Ireland, they mixed in the same circles, going to the various Irish Centres etc.
Liam was in the same class as my friend's daughter. She said he was the school heartthrob, all the girls fancied him!
My friend always said he was a nice fella and the tough guy carry on was all an act. She liked him better than Noel, who she thought was a cold fish. There's another brother, Paul, who is also supposed to be nice.
Liam is very close to his mother and, for example, would collect Peggy from when she was babysitting at my friend's house and walk her home.
I met Peggy myself once and she told me that Liam phoned her every day, and one time came home to her house in Burnage, from touring, lay down in front of the fire and told her there was no place he'd rather be.
It goes without saying that Liam is a fierce womaniser but just thought I would give my friend's opinion of him 😊
I love abit of oasis, and What i gleaned watching supersonic, Noel isn’t a nice person. He’s quite ruthless and seemed to put Liam down in quite a manipulative way. I found it quite uncomfortable.
Liam seems to take his mum on family holidays etc: they look very close.

Reactions: 13
I wouldn't be at all surprised if he transitioned at some point in the future.

Then again I could also see him shaving his head and going full on butch just to keep the publicity machine going.

Reactions: 12
Yet when you look at pics of his father he is actually his spit especially when he was younger. It’s like they are doing everything they can to detract from that (eg his hair). Really bloody creepy....

Reactions: 14
Yes. Its really strange. I know she's raised him as a single mother and therefore they are going to be close, but there is something really odd about how he takes all her sexy bikini photos that she posts on social media. Also he appears to be turning into a clone of her looks wise.

Freud would have a field day with them.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
This was from 4 years ago
Celebrity threesome couple slap gag on The Sun on Sunday

EXCLUSIVE: Court says star’s extra-marital sex romps can stay secret

ONE half of a celebrity couple can keep his extra-marital threesome a secret after a judge stopped The Sun on Sunday reporting it.

The Court of Appeal barred the newspaper from revealing details of the pair’s “open relationship”.

It said the privacy of the couple’s children was a “relevant factor” in the judgment.

But one witness who is now gagged from telling their story called the ruling “disgusting”.

They told The Sun last night: “The fact they’re hiding behind their children is disgraceful. This sets a dangerous precedent.

“We should be allowed to know what people are up to, especially when they are always in the Press.”

In court the partner who had the threesome was listed as PJS, and as being “in the entertainment business”.

PJS had “occasional sexual encounters” with another individual before asking if that person’s partner was “up for a three-way”. The trio then had a threesome.

The couple were denied an injunction after a judge ruled The Sun on Sunday was entitled to “correct” the public image presented by PJS.

But after Lord Justice Jackson overturned that decision, lawyers raised fears that orders to silence the Press are “creeping back”.

Who was it?
Sorry I’m just catching up on 11 pages so this may have already been answered but this is Elton John and David Furnish. DF plays the field a lot apparently

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.