Secret Celeb Gossip #69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with flashing your underboob? It just looks like her bra is too small. Orange shoes with a pink outfit hurts my eyes too.
The versions she uploaded on her Instagram of these all edited of her face and body is so hilarious. How can she upload something that’s so edited when the real version is online for everyone to see😩

Reactions: 1
Brooklyn is such a loser.

These arseholes thinking they have something special about them and going on programmes expecting everyone to fawn all over them.
He is a dull little twit who was fortunate to be born into money.

James Corden is a twit too for having him on. duck him too.

They have both put me in a crappy mood now. bleeping Brooklyn Beckham.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I feel a bit sorry for Brooklyn Beckham.
He’s as thick as pigshit and clearly utterly incapable of doing anything resembling an actual job. Who in their right mind would employ him to do anything? No wonder he’s pretending to be a photographer/chef/model/nuclear physicist.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I don't know how Brooklyn isn't mortified to go on these shows. All he's showcasing is his complete lack of talent or skill.

Reactions: 34
Anyone with as little self-awareness as Brooklyn does not require your sympathy. The sheer arrogance of thinking anyone gives a bleeping duck about him grilling or mixing something.

He should start from the bottom and actually learn a craft over several years.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Anyone with as little self-awareness as Brooklyn does not require your sympathy. The sheer arrogance of thinking anyone gives a bleeping duck about him grilling or mixing something.

He should start from the bottom and actually learn a craft over several years.
I don’t know I sympathise a little as I think this is directly down to Mummy and Daddy who should not have provided him with shortcuts to do anything he likes

Reactions: 20
The Beckham family are a pathetic bunch of narcissists. No one gives a tit about any of them anymore, and certainly not their talentless, bratty over privileged kids. Get a proper job will you Brooklyn

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The Beckham family are a pathetic bunch of narcissists. No one gives a tit about any of them anymore, and certainly not their talentless, bratty over privileged kids. Get a proper job will you Brooklyn
I do agree with all of your post, but seriously, how can he get a proper job? He’s dense, utterly deluded about his ‘talents’ ( thanks to his idiotic parents ) and completely useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He should try volunteering to work in a soup kitchen or something, if they’ll have him. He might gain some perspective and people wouldn’t think he was such a pointless bellend.

Reactions: 40
I do agree with all of your post, but seriously, how can he get a proper job? He’s dense, utterly deluded about his ‘talents’ ( thanks to his idiotic parents ) and completely useless.
I hear Tesco are recruiting..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's quite sad how David and Victoria have let money get to their heads.

Much as I admire (is that even the right word?) their work ethic and corporate shilling to get to where they are, their kids are basically a marketing tool for their brand.

I used to work in PR so the Beckhams were often the talk of the office. Lots of injunctions. :D

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I feel a bit sorry for Brooklyn Beckham.
He’s as thick as pigshit and clearly utterly incapable of doing anything resembling an actual job. Who in their right mind would employ him to do anything? No wonder he’s pretending to be a photographer/chef/model/nuclear physicist.
Isn't Gordon mates with them?
He could give him an apprenticeship surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
An awful bunch of pretentious entitled prats

It's quite sad how David and Victoria have let money get to their heads.

Much as I admire (is that even the right word?) their work ethic and corporate shilling to get to where they are, their kids are basically a marketing tool for their brand.

I used to work in PR so the Beckhams were often the talk of the office. Lots of injunctions. :D
Injunctions for what 😯

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.