Secret Celeb Gossip #69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they cited the KP case. I know I would!
I'd have been shouting it from the dock!
I know he hit police cars, but he's admitted he's an alcoholic (I am not defending him for drink driving btw) but he is someone who genuinely is crying out for help, whereas KP was drunk AND off her face on coke but was let off for the drugs! Why?!
She's broke the law numerous times when it comes to driving and it's been alleged she is still driving around locally.

Reactions: 21
I'd have been shouting it from the dock!
I know he hit police cars, but he's admitted he's an alcoholic (I am not defending him for drink driving btw) but he is someone who genuinely is crying out for help, whereas KP was drunk AND off her face on coke but was let off for the drugs! Why?!
She's broke the law numerous times when it comes to driving and it's been alleged she is still driving around locally.
I would too!

I think KP is going to sited a lot with anyone coming up for drink driving. They really did set a very bad precedent with her.

Reactions: 16
I think there’s a big difference between teasing and bullying. Bullying is targeted and sustained and causes genuine long term issues in many victims, so I don’t think we should minimize the feelings of this woman just because the perpetrator is now a Celeb.

To be honest I also think she’s a massive twit for randomly adding the O to her name. Why not just take her husbands name or keep her own, either way it’s all a bit desperate to appear quirky and different.

Reactions: 43
I think there’s a big difference between teasing and bullying. Bullying is targeted and sustained and causes genuine long term issues in many victims, so I don’t think we should minimize the feelings of this woman just because the perpetrator is now a Celeb.

To be honest I also think she’s a massive twit for randomly adding the O to her name. Why not just take her husbands name or keep her own, either way it’s all a bit desperate to appear quirky and different.
yeah I think she is a pratt and I agree that her vile,bullying behaviour should be trivialised because she is a so called celebrity. She is an attention seeking witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That is horrific!!!
Yeah, I'm not brooding about it everyday though. Saying that, one of my bullies (aged 44) recently died, and he was working for premier league team and they wore black armbands for him. It was all over the local media, and that did bring it back a bit.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I had glue thrown over me at school, against other incidents, and I would be angry if someone was making money out of my experiences.
My daughter had LESBIAN written on her forehead in permanent marker pen. The school’s response was ‘we will review our anti-bullying policy and make it more robust.’ Funnily enough, the ringleader of the marker pen gang has a female partner herself now, and has tried to make amends. My daughter just blanks her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
My daughter had LESBIAN written on her forehead in permanent marker pen. The school’s response was ‘we will review our anti-bullying policy and make it more robust.’ Funnily enough, the ringleader of the marker pen gang has a female partner herself now, and has tried to make amends. My daughter just blanks her.
That is so sad, I really hope your daughter was ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That is so sad, I really hope your daughter was ok.
She wasn’t at the time, she started self-harming, but CAMHS were brilliant. She met her wife at uni and they have 2 adorable children now, so thankfully a happy ending.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
She wasn’t at the time, she started self-harming, but CAMHS were brilliant. She met her wife at uni and they have 2 adorable children now, so thankfully a happy ending.
That is really good to hear. Shame on those bullies.

Reactions: 25
Yeah, I'm not brooding about it everyday though. Saying that, one of my bullies (aged 44) recently died, and he was working for premier league team and they wore black armbands for him. It was all over the local media, and that did bring it back a bit.
That’s young to die. Did you feel that his early death was karma? Or are you less vindictive than me?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bless you. I honestly think I'd jump for joy if I found out my ringleader had died. I've tried to hard not to hate over my life, especially because we were kids, but some people really do deserve a special place in hell for the pain and misery they cause others. I know it's made me a very different person, one that I don't like at times.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just catching up with the old thread and the discussion re. the U2 song The Sweetest Thing. That was originally written in the Joshua Tree era around '87 and released about '98 as part of the "Best of 1980-1990" album, so I think couldn't be about an affair with Andrea Corr unless she was really young and it went on for ages? I have seen a dodgy pic of Bono holding hands with Penelope Cruz years ago though. Made me sad as a youngun as I idolised U2.

Also to the person asking for Take That tea, no tea really but Howard Donald's mum lived by my primary school and my best mate at the time went to his Mum's house and got photo taken with him! Definitely happened as I saw the photo. About 1994. Also my Mum knew their manager Nigel Martin Smyth as teens.
I met Howard when he was a dj and he was soooo good looking!

Reactions: 5
One of my old High School teachers dropped dead of a heart attack shortly after I’d left and I can honestly say I’ve never read so much drivel about a person in all my life. This was before social media, so the local papers only, and you’d swear he was a saint. No he was a creepy old bleep who’d be exposed for something nowadays and he also used to regularly smash classrooms to bits and yell in pupils faces if they got work wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
One of my old High School teachers dropped dead of a heart attack shortly after I’d left and I can honestly say I’ve never read so much drivel about a person in all my life. This was before social media, so the local papers only, and you’d swear he was a saint. No he was a creepy old bleep who’d be exposed for something nowadays and he also used to regularly smash classrooms to bits and yell in pupils faces if they got work wrong.
A consultant surgeon at my hospital dropped dead of a heart attack - he was an absolute horror of a man. Rude to everyone including the patients. Sexually inappropriate with female staff. Told patients their cancer diagnosis from the end of the bed, then walked off. Threw things (clipboard, water jug, TV remote) at people when they weren’t paying him the attention he demanded.

He died whilst out walking. Everyone says it’s a good job he died out of work, because we would have had to do CPR and bring him back. His obituary was basically a list of his qualifications because no-one had a good word to say about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
If he was woodwork/tech then maybe we went to the same school

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know that almost everyone experiences bullying at some point in their lives, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't leave a mark.

I was in a group of 4 friends at school, then when a new girl started, we took her under our wing and hung out with her. She then proceeded to bully me, as did the others, to push me out of the group. I'm not going to lie and say that it has affected the rest of my life, but years later, I was working in a pub and she came in, on her own, all glammed up and hot to trot. I didn't serve her but she told my colleague that she was waiting for a guy, she bought him a drink too and sat at a table, all alone, to wait for him. She never gave any indication that she recognised me, but she wouldn't meet my eye, so I'm pretty sure she knew who I was.
2 hours later, he still hadn't turned up. She left the pub, telling my colleague that "he must have got stuck at work". As she walked out of the door, I couldn't help myself, and said loudly "Christ, he's had a lucky escape!" She turned and gave me such a filthy look, that I just had to laugh.
A year or so later, to my horror, another of the "gang" ended up getting a job there, I didn't know until I turned up for work one night. She was nice as pie to me, all "Oh Klara, you look great, it's so good to see you again" etc, etc. Unfortunately for her, Klara has a long memory and is quite good at bearing grudges. I was very close to my landlady and told her that I didn't want to work with her, and why. She fired her after her shift, telling her that "I don't want your sort working with my staff, you can sling your hook". Revenge is sweet! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.