Secret Celeb Gossip #69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IIRC that isn't that new either, but it does post date the original ones. Probably 90s at the earliest.

Yeah, it's ridiculous and dangerous, to be honest. It started, really, with the whole Beyonce "fake pregnancy" thing, but that has since morphed into people saying that every celebrity baby is fake.
I would usually dismiss any fake pregnancy bump rumours straight off the bat...but when I actually watched the video clips of both her and Meghan Markle I was a bit hmmm 🥴 🤔🤥

Reactions: 15
There was an anthology of fan-fic from the 80s which I can’t for the life of me remember the name of save that it was all pop star related erotica. A gay encounter with Paul Weller in a school toilet block and what one young lady desired Pete Townsend to do with his outsize nose were highlights IRC.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
There was an anthology of fan-fic from the 80s which I can’t for the life of me remember the name of save that it was all pop star related erotica. A gay encounter with Paul Weller in a school toilet block and what one young lady desired Pete Townsend to do with his outsize nose were highlights IRC.
Yep. Fan fiction's as old as Geri Halliwell.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry PW gay encounter...more please?

Reactions: 2
@ouroboros, apologies, I’ll have to wrack my memory. It was quite famous, mostly teenage girl led but the PW one stands out for being a male written story. The school setting was down to wishing PW was a handsome fellow pupil in shared ( and then unshared ) uniform.

Celine has cancer?! Oh no. Really hope not. She seems like a lovely woman.

She has looked awful since Rene died, so thin and haggard and sad, I assumed it was stress/grief and an eating disorder. Really hope it's not the big C.

Wasn't she rumoured to have boned Mel B?
So only horrible women get cancer 😢

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah, it's ridiculous and dangerous, to be honest. It started, really, with the whole Beyonce "fake pregnancy" thing, but that has since morphed into people saying that every celebrity baby is fake.
I would usually dismiss any fake pregnancy bump rumours straight off the bat...but when I actually watched the video clips of both her and Meghan Markle I was a bit hmmm 🥴 🤔🤥
I don't believe the Sussex children are fake but I believe that Markle used a surrogate both times and wore ridiculous fake bumps of different sizes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hope y’all realise the PW fic was written by a star spangled teenaged boy IRC ( also other ).
Hoowee… quick Google search didn’t find the book but led me up some alleys I didn’t wanna go further into.
Jheez, I’d better lay off the marmalade in future. True apologies for any trigger type misconstrued s**t.

Just catching up with the old thread and the discussion re. the U2 song The Sweetest Thing. That was originally written in the Joshua Tree era around '87 and released about '98 as part of the "Best of 1980-1990" album, so I think couldn't be about an affair with Andrea Corr unless she was really young and it went on for ages? I have seen a dodgy pic of Bono holding hands with Penelope Cruz years ago though. Made me sad as a youngun as I idolised U2.

Also to the person asking for Take That tea, no tea really but Howard Donald's mum lived by my primary school and my best mate at the time went to his Mum's house and got photo taken with him! Definitely happened as I saw the photo. About 1994. Also my Mum knew their manager Nigel Martin Smyth as teens.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just catching up with the old thread and the discussion re. the U2 song The Sweetest Thing. That was originally written in the Joshua Tree era around '87 and released about '98 as part of the "Best of 1980-1990" album, so I think couldn't be about an affair with Andrea Corr unless she was really young and it went on for ages? I have seen a dodgy pic of Bono holding hands with Penelope Cruz years ago though. Made me sad as a youngun as I idolised U2.

Also to the person asking for Take That tea, no tea really but Howard Donald's mum lived by my primary school and my best mate at the time went to his Mum's house and got photo taken with him! Definitely happened as I saw the photo. About 1994. Also my Mum knew their manager Nigel Martin Smyth as teens.
Nigel Martin Smyth was supposed to be a dodgy fella so I read on here.

Reactions: 3
Fake kids: David Williams’ son, Dawn o’Porter’s children, Cat Deeley’s children - to name but a few. Why? Because their parents aren’t dumb enough to use their kids are an income generator and there are no public photos of any of their offspring. Even Robbie’s kids are only ever photographed from the back.

Reactions: 26
Fake kids: David Williams’ son, Dawn o’Porter’s children, Cat Deeley’s children - to name but a few. Why? Because their parents aren’t dumb enough to use their kids are an income generator and there are no public photos of any of their offspring. Even Robbie’s kids are only ever photographed from the back.
I like Dawn O'Porter. She's one person I miss from not being on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I loved those TV programmes she used to do called Dawn does, where she explored all kinds of weird and wonderful lifestyles.
Yes me too. Didn't she do a dating show too?

I loved her Instagram stories, she's very funny imo.

Reactions: 6
I like Dawn O'Porter. She's one person I miss from not being on Instagram.
Wasn’t she exposed as a school bully? She wrote a book and someone posted a review on Amazon that she’s badly bullied them at school.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.