Secret Celeb Gossip #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was more Nadine who started the ball rolling with the split the first time. On occasion she wouldn’t be there when they had promo due to her spending more time in America. If I recall she had set up a restaurant with her family who had moved out there with her and her focus was taken up with that rather than the group.

They then all went off and did solo projects. I don’t remember Cheryl instigating it
I don't remember Cheryl instigating it either 🤔

Reactions: 5
Is Davina a BBC star though? The most recent thing I’ve seen her do masked singer/dancer on ITV.
I think it’s maybe a hint by the Press as Davina is in the news today wanting to save the BBC. She hosted BBC’s Comic Relief for 10 years. They would’ve referenced Vernon if was one of Tess’s daughters, who don’t go to boarding school. Claudia doesn’t have a partying past & hers is only 15? It’ll come out eventually.

Reactions: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s only been married twice before and her first two kids are adults. She’s a grandma. Her third child died so she only has the fourth one at home. Her marriage/child history is fairly unremarkable.

Just caught up with all that on Wikipedia

Reactions: 14
She’s only been married twice before and her first two kids are adults. She’s a grandma. Her third child died so she only has the fourth one at home. Her marriage/child history is fairly unremarkable.

Just caught up with all that on Wikipedia
I don’t anyone who’s been married three times. It’s certainly not the norm. Jack Ryder practically brought her elder kids up and used to look after them whilst she was pissed up in nightclubs, he was very close to. them and still keeps in touch with them . She’s also had several live in partners, I think she’s one of those women who can’t be alone and has to have a man to feel complete. Pathetic and so damaging to the kids.

I think she’s awful and have never liked her. Remember how she hid the existence of her elder children when on Popstars?I can remember Niki Chapman saying that all traces of them had been completely removed from the family home when the judges visited, no photos, no toys anything. You’d never have known that children even lived there. How conniving must you be to do that? And more to the point did she really think it would never come out?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t anyone who’s been married three times. It’s certainly not the norm. Jack Ryder practically brought her elder kids up and used to look after them whilst she was pissed up in nightclubs, he was very close to. them and still keeps in touch with them . She’s also had several live in partners, I think she’s one of those women who can’t be alone and has to have a man to feel complete. Pathetic and so damaging to the kids.

I think she’s awful and have never liked her. Remember how she hid the existence of her elder children when on Popstars?I can remember Niki Chapman saying that all traces of them had been completely removed from the family home when the judges visited, no photos, no toys anything. You’d never have known that children even lived there. How conniving must you be to do that? And more to the point did she really think it would never come out?

Yeah. I'm afraid my tipping pint was her posing with the urn of the ashes of her dead baby on the cover of OK. Of course infant loss awareness should never be a taboo but there are ways and means and that was just utterly crass. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she was grieving and not thinking straight but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

She was VILE about Ryder in one of her biographies, and, to his credit, I have never heard him bad mouth her. She belittled him for being teetotal and 'boring'. I suspect she'd kill her Grandmother for column inches.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Remember how she hid the existence of her elder children when on Popstars?I can remember Niki Chapman saying that all traces of them had been completely removed from the family home when the judges visited, no photos, no toys anything. You’d never have known that children even lived there. How conniving must you be to do that? And more to the point did she really think it would never come out?
Was that to make herself seem more youthful, while having older children would make her seem more 'mumsy'?

Reactions: 4
Admittedly I know almost nothing about her, just Google on the strength of this. The way the thread was going I thought she’d been married 6 or 8 times like Joanie or Liz and was disappointed with the paltry 3.

Living in Aberdeen where a lot of oil and gas workers travel for work, third marriages are not that unusual to hear about.

Reactions: 11
Was that to make herself seem more youthful, while having older children would make her seem more 'mumsy'?
I think she knew full well that she wouldn’t have got picked if she had kids. The show had an age cut off limit of 24 and was obviously about putting together a pop group aimed at a young teen audience. Young teens are unlikely to be able to relate to mum of two. This was obviously before the X Factor etc which was open to anyone regardless of age.

Reactions: 15
My guess is Davina McCall - celebrity mum with her own drugs partying past. Younger daughter, Tilly just turned 18 in final year at school. Davina opened posh girls boarding school, Benenden’s sport hall a few years ago. Schools like that are quick to expell students, who are not going to get top A level grades - don’t want their league table results hindered.
Davina is divorced isn’t she?

Reactions: 3
Talking of talent show contestants any Adam Lambert goss? He seems lovely, and super talented- but naughty ;).
No gossip, but have seen him live and he blew me away beyond my expectations. Even my grumpy OH had to concede his vocals were amazing. I hope there’s no scandal, but he’s definitely on the naughtier side! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is Davina a BBC star though? The most recent thing I’ve seen her do masked singer/dancer on ITV.
Google says Davinas youngest daughter is in Newcastle uni, her elder one is in her 20's so I don't think it is her. I thought Zoe Ball but her daughter is too young. Sara Cox comes up when you Google BBC female stars and she has a 15yr old daughter?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Admittedly I know almost nothing about her, just Google on the strength of this. The way the thread was going I thought she’d been married 6 or 8 times like Joanie or Liz and was disappointed with the paltry 3.

Living in Aberdeen where a lot of oil and gas workers travel for work, third marriages are not that unusual to hear about.
To be on your third marriage and only 45 is pretty unusual in my book. I know one person who has been married three times. Just one. She is about to turn 70.

I would put money on this ending in divorce (fatalistic but realistic) and then probably another marriage after this one. The need to constantly get married and breed is strong in some people.

I love them both but Little Mix worked consistently for 10 years, Girls Aloud took a long break and then came back with the Ten Tour/greatest hits. Right?

Google says Davinas youngest daughter is in Newcastle uni, her elder one is in her 20's so I don't think it is her. I thought Zoe Ball but her daughter is too young. Sara Cox comes up when you Google BBC female stars and she has a 15yr old daughter?
Her eldest, Holly is at Newcastle uni, younger daughter Tilly has just turned 18 in September so could be still in 6th form. The Sun article' wording was quite clever

" They held Zoom meetings with both parents, who cannot be named for legal reasons, "

This suggests the parents are not together, either physically or in a relationship with each other which would fit Davina.

There are very few images of Davina with her so not easy to identify but a Tilly Robertson has a youtube channel and from some of the vids you can identify the boarding school she attends if you look closely. She also has a video of visiting her sister at Newcastle uni so very likely to be the same person. Sloppy Sun reporting as the fees are nearer £40k a year boarding not £20k!

Reactions: 19
Her eldest, Holly is at Newcastle uni, younger daughter Tilly has just turned 18 in September so could be still in 6th form. The Sun article' wording was quite clever

" They held Zoom meetings with both parents, who cannot be named for legal reasons, "

This suggests the parents are not together, either physically or in a relationship with each other which would fit Davina.

There are very few images of Davina with her so not easy to identify but a Tilly Robertson has a youtube channel and from some of the vids you can identify the boarding school she attends if you look closely. She also has a video of visiting her sister at Newcastle uni so very likely to be the same person. Sloppy Sun reporting as the fees are nearer £40k a year boarding not £20k!
Top sleuthing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.