Secret Celeb Gossip #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if I’ve offended anyone with curly hair.
I've got curly hair and I'm not offended in the least. First thing in the morning, before I apply my bouncy curls pudding product, I showcase a very large frizzy do :D :D I hope the other poster was joking. To take offence at such a throwaway remark is a bit precious ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think it’s the spelling which makes it a bit strange because it’s make you think of Aladdin. If they’d gone for Jeannie it wouldn’t have that association. I like the name though.
Genie used to be a nickname for women named Eugenia or Eugenie.

Bit overly cutesy, though. It's not as bad as something like Bunny or Princess, but some parents name their children like they're naming a cute pet and not a future adult human!

Reactions: 13
How are you watching it? Has it been shown over here?
It’s on hbo max. It may be a USA thing you can only do with a vpn.
It was really good. And sad.

Won't surprise anyone who's seen him emerge naked from inside a leather settee on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia 😮 Good to hear he's a nice guy in real life.
Omg that is one hilarious episode. One of the best. The other was the wedding one!

Reactions: 1
That’s such a daft comment. He’s a black man of Jamaican descent. How is that hairstyle not a “cultural norm” for him?

And as someone pointed out, he’s wearing it full time because it’s not a wig and can’t be taken out easily.
I missed the beginning of his slot on The One Show, but he mentioned that the dreads took 7 hours to put in on the same day he was on The One Show. I am guessing there for a part. If you just wanted dreads surely you wouldn’t just go and have them pinned in.

Reactions: 1
An ex CBBC presenter has been found guilty of possessing images of animal sexual abuse. What the hell is wrong with these people?!

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
An ex CBBC presenter has been found guilty of possessing images of animal sexual abuse. What the hell is wrong with these people?!
Animals? :eek: :eek: :eek:
Images of animals being sexually abused by human beings? Why?
How horrifically cruel to the animals concerned.

I live in Wales and there's a long running 'joke' about the men shagging sheep but I don't think it actually happens.

I do recall a case of a man who died of a perforated bowel after persuading a stallion to have sex with him - his name was Kenneth Pinyan and it took place in a US state where bestiality was legal.

Don't do it, boys and girls. And here endeth Sunday's lesson. Amen.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Stephen Kish aka Sizzlin’ Steve. He’s not to have any contact with dogs for 5 years. I mean how do they even begin to police that?

Those kind can’t be mended and shouldn’t be amongst us same as those with an unhealthy attraction to children. How do they even get the curiosity to look that horrendous stuff up… I’d rather be dead then live with that disturb mindset.

Reactions: 19

If it's a female who works for BBC with a busy schedule and appears to have a husband then it could narrow down quickly who has a teenage daughter.
Tess Daley, Claudia Winkleman, Naga Munchetty? All have teenage girls.

Reactions: 5
Guys, when I was little I wrote a letter to Ronald Dahl telling him he was my favourite author. He actually wrote back…! A hand written letter thanking me and telling me he had a new book coming out called the BFG.

Re. Dawn French….she used to come into the gastro pub I worked in in Primrose Hill in the late 90’s and yes she always had a face like a slapped arse. Rude cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.