Secret Celeb Gossip #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not a wig which he can just take off and put on willy nilly. It’s most probably a weave so he will have to wear it all the time until he has them carefully taken out. Whatever role he’s playing he probably has breaks from set every now and again which is why he’s doing the promotion of his book at the moment with the dreads in. It’s a too long laborious process to have them taken out and put in again so it’s just easier to keep them in all the time until the part he is playing is over
I'd have just gone with a bloody good wig, tbh. Less hassle.

Reactions: 1
Tess Daley, Claudia Winkleman, Naga Munchetty? All have teenage girls.
My guess is Davina McCall - celebrity mum with her own drugs partying past. Younger daughter, Tilly just turned 18 in final year at school. Davina opened posh girls boarding school, Benenden’s sport hall a few years ago. Schools like that are quick to expell students, who are not going to get top A level grades - don’t want their league table results hindered.

Reactions: 23
One of Dave Walliams' books is, I gather, called The First Hippo on the Moon.

Hmm, well, as I've not read it, it could be a classic for all I know...

Reactions: 3
That’s such a daft comment. He’s a black man of Jamaican descent. How is that hairstyle not a “cultural norm” for him?

And as someone pointed out, he’s wearing it full time because it’s not a wig and can’t be taken out easily.
Because it hasn't been for the vast majority of his lifespan. Except for when he has sent up the Rastafarian community 'in costume'. For laughs.

Reactions: 8
Because it hasn't been for the vast majority of his lifespan. Except for when he has sent up the Rastafarian community 'in costume'. For laughs.
That's Algernon Razzamatazz you mean there, oooooooooo-kayyyyyyy?

Thinking of it, the accent he did for that character was almost identical to 'Chalky' by Jim Davidson.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One of Dave Walliams' books is, I gather, called The First Hippo on the Moon.

Hmm, well, as I've not read it, it could be a classic for all I know...
Probably less insane, but not as well written, as Charlie And The Great Glass Elevator. There's a reason¹ no one has made a film of that one 😂

¹Well, it being batshit is one reason. Dahl hated the Gene Wilder film and wouldn't let them do a sequel to that one, iirc.

Reactions: 6
My guess is Davina McCall - celebrity mum with her own drugs partying past. Younger daughter, Tilly just turned 18 in final year at school. Davina opened posh girls boarding school, Benenden’s sport hall a few years ago. Schools like that are quick to expell students, who are not going to get top A level grades - don’t want their league table results hindered.
Is Davina a BBC star though? The most recent thing I’ve seen her do masked singer/dancer on ITV.

Reactions: 9
I dont know if this has been discussed in any of the threads, but I have heard some disturbing news regarding Kieran Hayler and leaked OF pics. Absolutely disgusted.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s happened?
Apparently if you Google his name and leaked OF pics, pics of him spread eagled with his bumhole out are there. After Lorraine Kelly's Bush I am not daring to see for myself!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Apparently if you Google his name and leaked OF pics, pics of him spread eagled with his bumhole out are there. After Lorraine Kelly's Bush I am not daring to see for myself!
Oh we've seen those, someone kindly told us about them a couple of weeks ago 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Those kind can’t be mended and shouldn’t be amongst us same as those with an unhealthy attraction to children. How do they even get the curiosity to look that horrendous stuff up… I’d rather be dead then live with that disturb mindset.
I totally agree. In the piece about him online the judge even said it wasn’t a momentary lapse of judgement, he’d been offending for years. For all we know he might have moved on to kids. Was he offending whilst at the BBC, and did they know?

Reactions: 7
sadly it looks like what I said when Jessy quit Little Mix may prove true

because there are reports that they are to formally announce a split within the next month

did JN not think what swanning off to gp solo would do to affect the future of her colleagues

this is what Cheryl did to Girls Aloud

same situation different girl group almost a decade later

Reactions: 5
did JN not think what swanning off to gp solo would do to affect the future of her colleagues

If their hearts weren't in it, they couldn't be forced to stay. Both Little Mix and Girls Aloud had a very good innings.

Reactions: 11
Girls Aloud lasted a very long time indeed considering their origin.
Little Mix were put together in a similar fashion and they too have stayed together a long time. They’ve more or less followed the same blueprint/legacy that Girls Aloud did before them

sadly it looks like what I said when Jessy quit Little Mix may prove true

because there are reports that they are to formally announce a split within the next month

I thought it was more Nadine who started the ball rolling with the split the first time. On occasion she wouldn’t be there when they had promo due to her spending more time in America. If I recall she had set up a restaurant with her family who had moved out there with her and her focus was taken up with that rather than the group.

They then all went off and did solo projects. I don’t remember Cheryl instigating it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.