Secret Celeb Gossip #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse point-blank to believe that Georgina, Bob, everyone didn't know about Harvey. I'm a suburban housewife in rural England and I bleeping knew! Anyone who's ever picked up a Jackie Collins novel (showing my age there ;)) or been on any blind gossip sites knew. Same as the Savile stuff, Cosby stuff, etc etc ad nauseam.
But isn't this partly the issue about the difference between rumour and reality?

I had an idea that Harvey was a chauvinistic pig, but I had no idea quite how unpleasant he was to the extent of forcing women to participate in sex, or so vicious to people who crossed him, like journalists... there is in my mind a world of difference between the two. Its not illegal to be a chauvinistic pig, but it is illegal to force women into sexual acts!

If you don't know someone that well....how do you know the difference? And if you want or need someones money or influence, to get a part or make a film, or support your fashion design business....how deep do you go to check?

I wouldnt go near people like this with a barge pole....but I have never been competitive or passionate about wanting a work project to be achieved...so...…if you do want something passionately, how far do some people go to achieve it?

Reactions: 12
A bit niche but does anybody know anything about James Stunt, Petra Ecclestone's ex? He fascinates me. Claimed to be a billionaire and yet can provide no proof of it and then it came to light many of the paintings he leant to people were fake. Even Bernie Ecclestone couldnt find any evidence of where his wealth came from.

Yesterday he had had his flats repossessed and was ranting on Instagram about how he was a billionaire but has now been made homeless.

I have no idea why I am so fascinated by him, he's seems like a complete weirdo, but am hoping I am not alone!
He fascinates me too - he's such a weirdo! The bottle of orange squash that he's always carrying, the slicked back hair, the fags, the ranting. He really seems like a massive Stunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A bit niche but does anybody know anything about James Stunt, Petra Ecclestone's ex? He fascinates me. Claimed to be a billionaire and yet can provide no proof of it and then it came to light many of the paintings he leant to people were fake. Even Bernie Ecclestone couldnt find any evidence of where his wealth came from.

Yesterday he had had his flats repossessed and was ranting on Instagram about how he was a billionaire but has now been made homeless.

I have no idea why I am so fascinated by him, he's seems like a complete weirdo, but am hoping I am not alone!
He is a nasty nasty man. Physically and emotionally abusive to his wife and a complete conman allegedly. I wonder how he managed to fake it all though?

Reactions: 13
But isn't this partly the issue about the difference between rumour and reality?

I had an idea that Harvey was a chauvinistic pig, but I had no idea quite how unpleasant he was to the extent of forcing women to participate in sex, or so vicious to people who crossed him, like journalists... there is in my mind a world of difference between the two. Its not illegal to be a chauvinistic pig, but it is illegal to force women into sexual acts!

If you don't know someone that well....how do you know the difference? And if you want or need someones money or influence, to get a part or make a film, or support your fashion design business....how deep do you go to check?

I wouldnt go near people like this with a barge pole....but I have never been competitive or passionate about wanting a work project to be achieved...so...…if you do want something passionately, how far do some people go to achieve it?
You're right; and there is an element of confirmation bias. I believed the Savile stuff, but don't believe there's anything to come out about David Jason, for example.
I suppose for every 50 celebrity rumours, one or two will turn out to be true. I guess what I really meant was that Weinstein's behaviour had been an open secret in gossip circles for ages so when the story finally broke I wasn't surprised. Same goes for Savile and Cosby... but then again for every one that does turn out to be true there are hundreds that fall out of my head when nothing is ever heard again (how many times has Jennifer Aniston been definitely pregnant, for example?).
Anyway, ultimately my point was that I don't believe anyone in Hollywood circles was unaware of Weinstein's behaviour.

Reactions: 10
Anyway, ultimately my point was that I don't believe anyone in Hollywood circles was unaware of Weinstein's behaviour.
I agree. As someone else up thread has said, he just reeked of sleaze to me. It appeared he was so blatant and prevalent in his behaviour that I don't see how anyone could have not known what he was like. As for his wife, I don't really know what to think. She was obviously advised before the case not to say anything about it and she did come out once he was convicted and express her sympathy for the victims but to say that she was in love with him and that she thought they had a happy normal marriage? Come on! Aside from his behaviour, the man is repulsive to look at and she is absolutely stunning - I don't think for one minute think that for her there was attraction to anything other than his power and money.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
THATS THE LINK Blackbird!! Thank you!!
Can someone explain the whole Peaches Geldof forum thread please? I'm reading through it and it seems to be linked to the David Icke Forum. It just all seems a bit bonkers!
It's a lot to sift through, so maybe I'm missing something?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone explain the whole Peaches Geldof forum thread please? I'm reading through it and it seems to be linked to the David Icke Forum. It just all seems a bit bonkers!
The clue is in the question. It is all a bit bonkers. Pretty sure if you added my birth weight, house number and height together and divided it by the length of my favourite film and multipled it by former sexual partners you could find a 7 in amongst it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The clue is in the question. It is all a bit bonkers. Pretty sure if you added my birth weight, house number and height together and divided it by the length of my favourite film and multipled it by former sexual partners you could find a 7 in amongst it.
I can't work out if they're saying she died because of numerology, religion, or murder? I can't work out what the upshot of all those posts are?
Oh well, that's half hour of my life I won't get back!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lunch just now in Belgravia, fabulous Joan Collins was there (white cashmere top with white fur hat, black bottoms) two men and young grandson? She had the risotto and wore her gloves throughout (no virus risk for our Joan☺). Total glam, completely no fuss, no theatrics, no attention seeking regular chit chat at lunch on a Friday. Z listers take note! Icon.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
I can't work out if they're saying she died because of numerology, religion, or murder? I can't work out what the upshot of all those posts are?
Same!
I actually had a lot of affection for Paula Yates and her girls, she went to the same school as me (many years before me though). Reading about and seeing those pics of Peaches has made me feel so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haha gave me insomnia last night, thought it was just me 😳

Reactions: 7
Anybody got any got a any goss a about behind the scenes of reality tv shows? Just wondering how fake the xfactor, the voice is etc. There was quite a funny thread on reddit asking if people had ever worked on or been on one. Cash in the attic they would plant items in case they never found anything lol
Someone I know . Is on BGT this year , and they were scouted by them. They never went to audition. They wanted this person to perform with a group , like a choir and were willing to source a random choir for them .

I gave up on that last night. I love a good conspiracy but that’s reaching 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Lunch just now in Belgravia, fabulous Joan Collins was there (white cashmere top with white fur hat, black bottoms) two men and young grandson? She had the risotto and wore her gloves throughout (no virus risk for our Joan☺). Total glam, completely no fuss, no theatrics, no attention seeking regular chit chat at lunch on a Friday. Z listers take note! Icon.
She’s proper old school Hollywood glamour Joan is not lots of them left now.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes. Last March I think.

She's with Garrett Headlund and he's with Halsey now.
Halsey wow, I used to a crush on him, totally too young, but I liked his lips and eyes 😂 😂

The antiques shows are all rigged. The tv haggling is just for the cameras. The best you will do usually is get 10% off an item. The Money For Nothing is a fix too. Dealers buy items so that they can get their business some publicity through the airtime. My friend is a furniture restorer and antique dealer and has had a lot of dealings with these programmes.
You've just crushed me 😢 😂

It is bonkers, Illuminati they're basically saying, I think... I read it and it's so ridiculous.
I imagine 2 guys sitting in their parents basements never going out making up conspiracy theories 😂

He fascinates me too - he's such a weirdo! The bottle of orange squash that he's always carrying, the slicked back hair, the fags, the ranting. He really seems like a massive Stunt.
I think he's a massive coke head and that orange juice will be something else 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Not really of him as such but through a friend of a friend, he comes from money, his parents bought him or his brother a flat overlooking old Trafford or something about 15 years ago, and the family live or lived in a HUGE mansion in Virginia Water in Surrey, he was a scumbag who used to spit in the bath and leave the cleaners to clean it all off. I highly doubt he is a billionaire, his family are definitely in the millionaire territory though.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.