Secret Celeb Gossip #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Been rumours about Drake being 'mates' texting Millie Bobby Brown for years. Didn't know about Billie Eilish.

Reactions: 18
Anyone got any chat on the Stereophonics? Just been at their gig last night and it got me thinking!

Reactions: 4
Jessie Reyez has a song called Gatekeeper which is about a record producer who tried to force her to do things with him with promises of stardom and from what I've read apparently the general consensus is that the man was Jay Z😬😬😬
This is different from the tea I had read, as I thought the song was based on her experience with music producer Noel Fisher, as i think he was accused of sexual misconduct by several women, and a few restraining orders have hit inbox.

Reactions: 2
This rumour is true, he did indeed rape one of them but he is so messed up from it (understandably) and also embarrassed, so he hasn’t been named. A lot of people think Brian is a nutcase and they dismiss what he says, but he isn’t always as nuts as people seem to think...

Me too. I can’t wait to hear what he has to say!
Whoa, I remember Tom Watkins well. He was a huge figure in the media (literally and figuratively!) back in the day. I’d never heard the rumours that he’d raped a member of E17, that is appalling.

Reactions: 6
Anyone got any chat on the Stereophonics? Just been at their gig last night and it got me thinking!
I used to do weekends in a salon, where my boss use to cut Kelly's hair. Always friendly, used to chat during his hair wash and very down to earth. Short in real life 😄

Reactions: 12
Whoa, I remember Tom Watkins well. He was a huge figure in the media (literally and figuratively!) back in the day. I’d never heard the rumours that he’d raped a member of E17, that is appalling.
[/QUOT
Neil Morrisey dismissed their affair as a 5 week fling, which is quite a smack in the face for Amanda, who left her high profile husband (she wasn't famous then, in her own right) for him. She meant nothing to him other than yet another co-star who fell for his charms.
I think neil morrisey is ugly and scruffy looking, I cant understand why she went with him.

I think neil morrisey is ugly and scruffy looking, I cant understand why she went with him.
sorry to may to September I don't know why your post has come up there x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Weinstein had the most privileged life, amazing job and salary, beautiful wife (given his revolting appearance he should've been grateful every minute) and children and stunning homes (I saw photos of the one on Long Island and it was gorgeous - tasteful and like something out of The Great Gatsby) and yet for the hateful bastard it wasn't enough. Well he'll have a nice long time to dwell on his appalling abuse of power and what he threw away.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I used to do weekends in a salon, where my boss use to cut Kelly's hair. Always friendly, used to chat during his hair wash and very down to earth. Short in real life 😄
Short 🤣 I like to think he’s a decent guy as I bloody love him

Reactions: 9
I hope he does 'proper' time ... not some sort of executive, luxury prison.

Reactions: 16
Why does every single male and female celebrity have to be secretly gay? I bet a lot of them actually arent 😂

Speaking of which...

Gareth Gates and Aaron Renfree. Aaron was in sclub juniors back in the day if anyone remembers. Had my suspicions about him for years and gareth tbh.

What does NB mean?! New boyfriend?! The pic of the kissy face and gareth looks a bit dodgy tbf! Could just be for bants though? 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

He’s hardly ugly and I think he’s actually quite a nice guy.
I remember years ago he was being interviewed on TV (may have been on Piers Morgan Life Stories) and he and his brother had a terrible childhood. They were neglected by their parents and were pretty much feral and ended up in a home.
Once he was famous he owned a bar/restaurant and, when it was no longer viable, he was advised to file for bankruptcy. Neil refused because he said all his investors would never see a penny and he couldn’t do that to them. Instead he took any work he was offered and after many years he repaid everyone he owed money to. That’s the reason he did the voiceover for Bob the Builder.
I thought he was a thoroughly decent man to do that and to not take the easy way out with bankruptcy like so many celebs do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.