Secret Celeb Gossip #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know anything about the late kid's TV presenter Mark Speight, and his girlfriend Natasha?
She died in a scalding bath after taking a lethal dose of cocaine. She died of burns and a drug overdose in January 2008.
He hanged himself using his shoelaces in a disused building at Paddington Railway Station in April 2008.

An absolute tragedy that could have been avoided. So terribly sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
can someone please make a thread for the Corey Feldman film ?? :) if ppl wanted to discuss it further, I'd love to read

Reactions: 5
While we're on the subject of Les Dennis, no gossip, but I can never see him without remembering that his wife left him because she was shagging Bob the builder 👷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I can say Judge Rinder is a lovely man.

I went to watching a filming of his show a few years ago. Had no idea how many cases we were to see or how long we’d be there. But one case had to be dropped as he’d decided it wasn’t appropriate for the show. As the audience we’d have been none the wiser but he made a point of coming to see us and explaining the situation himself, and apologising.

At the end of filming he came out again to thank us all for our time and for being a great audience. We were only watching but he really does work hard going through the cases.

And Michelle and the hot security guy were lovely too 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I can say Judge Rinder is a lovely man.

I went to watching a filming of his show a few years ago. Had no idea how many cases we were to see or how long we’d be there. But one case had to be dropped as he’d decided it wasn’t appropriate for the show. As the audience we’d have been none the wiser but he made a point of coming to see us and explaining the situation himself, and apologising.

At the end of filming he came out again to thank us all for our time and for being a great audience. We were only watching but he really does work hard going through the cases.

And Michelle and the hot security guy were lovely too 😉
The original "hot" security guy used to work with me in the forces. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I nearly knocked Les Dennis down once in 2011 or 2012. I hope he’s better at his Green Cross Code these days.
I met the Green Cross Code man (Dave Prowse) in the 1980’s and served him tea or coffee. I remember thinking how flabby he looked in his Green Cross Code man outfit!😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
BOB Saget? The dad from Full House? Please say thats a mistake, all the reruns are on netflix and my son is obsessed, I would be horrified if he was a pweirdo.

BOB Saget? The dad from Full House? Please say thats a mistake, all the reruns are on netflix and my son is obsessed, I would be horrified if he was a pweirdo.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
While we're on the subject of Les Dennis, no gossip, but I can never see him without remembering that his wife left him because she was shagging Bob the builder 👷‍♂️
Neil Morrisey dismissed their affair as a 5 week fling, which is quite a smack in the face for Amanda, who left her high profile husband (she wasn't famous then, in her own right) for him. She meant nothing to him other than yet another co-star who fell for his charms.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I am pissing myself laughing thinking about a memory I have walking past a theatre and seeing with my own two eyes, a woman crying and fangirling over the international star Les Dennis, who was starring in a production of the Addams Family and me staring in pure bewilderment and turning to my friend and shouted "who the duck is a fan of Les Dennis!?"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I thought Les Dennis and Kieth Chegwin were the same person until embarrassingly recently. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 77
She died in a scalding bath after taking a lethal dose of cocaine. She died of burns and a drug overdose in January 2008.
He hanged himself using his shoelaces in a disused building at Paddington Railway Station in April 2008.

An absolute tragedy that could have been avoided. So terribly sad.

There was a really good blog called the Coleman Experience. It is no longer online but Tapwire have some of their posts. There was a rumour that both Natasha and Mark Speight had knowledge of the BBC paedophile ring and were killed because of their knowledge. (This is further down in the attached link).

• Wow
Reactions: 20
There was a really good blog called the Coleman Experience. It is no longer online but Tapwire have some of their posts. There was a rumour that both Natasha and Mark Speight had knowledge of the BBC paedophile ring and were killed because of their knowledge. (This is further down in the attached link).

Oh ffs i hate that rumour, everyone who dies is said to be uncovering a pedalo ring and were murdered by higher ups.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jodie Marsh

Anyone subscribe to her blog? Jodie is a bit like marmite. You either love her or you dislike her.
She's deffo had some bad luck with guys. I hope the guitarist she is with now sticks around.

Reactions: 10
Jodie Marsh

Anyone subscribe to her blog? Jodie is a bit like marmite. You either love her or you dislike her.
She's deffo had some bad luck with guys. I hope the guitarist she is with now sticks around.
God remember when she did her bodybuilding phase?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone know anything about the late kid's TV presenter Mark Speight, and his girlfriend Natasha?
I knew an ex of his well. She said he had some MH issues but was just the loveliest man who sadly got involved with drugs.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I know someone that worked at the station that responded to when she died, it was apparently a horrific mess when the cops turned up as she was so burnt by the bath and he had tried to resuscitate her or something while off his face.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.