Secret Celeb Gossip #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it sound like it could be an interesting story getting a rifle sight to the face
Nothing terribly exciting, sorry. Scottish University championships, I used the same smallbore rifle as another team member and there was only a couple of minutes between her coming off the range and me going on. I was in prone shooting position while my sling, sights, etc were being adjusted for me, and the rear sight stuck while being adjusted backwards by a team mate, then came loose and smashed back into my nose. I went on to the range while literally still seeing ✨ stars!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Nothing terribly exciting, sorry. Scottish University championships, I used the same smallbore rifle as another team member and there was only a couple of minutes between her coming off the range and me going on. I was in prone shooting position while my sling, sights, etc were being adjusted for me, and the rear sight stuck while being adjusted backwards by a team mate, then came loose and smashed back into my nose. I went on to the range while literally still seeing ✨ stars!
Christ it must’ve been painful

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not sure this constitutes 'secret' or 'gossip' tbh but thought it interesting - there was a Dispatches programme last night (I think) discussing how much celebrities charge to attend charity events all the while pretending the charity is incredibly close to their hearts (Sting allegedly wanted to charge £1m to open a hospital wing in Newcastle). Apparently Judge Robbie Rinder has been talking about this for years saying how disgraceful it is. He will not take a penny for charity events, not even a taxi fare as he says is it a total honour and privilege to use his position to do good. He will happily go to a hospice at lunch and attend a pony club dinner in the evening for e.g.

• Heart
Reactions: 154
Not sure this constitutes 'secret' or 'gossip' tbh but thought it interesting - there was a Dispatches programme last night (I think) discussing how much celebrities charge to attend charity events all the while pretending the charity is incredibly close to their hearts (Sting allegedly wanted to charge £1m to open a hospital wing in Newcastle). Apparently Judge Robbie Rinder has been talking about this for years saying how disgraceful it is. He will not take a penny for charity events, not even a taxi fare as he says is it a total honour and privilege to use his position to do good. He will happily go to a hospice at lunch and attend a pony club dinner in the evening for e.g.
That’s lovely that isn’t it

• Heart
Reactions: 28
That doesn't surprise me about Sting, he's supposedly a right skinflint.

Judge Rinder sounds an all round decent man.

And Holly Willoughby's nose!!!
She probably shoves it up her bum as well.
Ugh, what a thought.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I saw his ‘who do you think you are’ episode and he came across very well indeed.

Reactions: 26
We stayed at the same hotel in Tenerife as Les Dennis a few years ago, he was a miserable faced man. The hotel had just opened and was riddled with issues and I overheard his wife complaining to the GM in the lobby, she told him that her husband was in the biggest TV show in the UK and that everyone loved him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
We stayed at the same hotel in Tenerife as Les Dennis a few years ago, he was a miserable faced man. The hotel had just opened and was riddled with issues and I overheard his wife complaining to the GM in the lobby, she told him that her husband was in the biggest TV show in the UK and that everyone loved him :ROFLMAO:
What TV show would that be then? :D:D:D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He was in Corrie at the time.
Oh right, that is a big show. Fair comment by Mrs Dennis in that case, although just because he's famous doesn't mean he's worthy of a better standard of accommodation than the rest of us ordinary mortals.

Reactions: 5
I knew her septum disappeared but I haven’t seen her face in about ten years and I was shocked when I googled her! She used to be so pretty!
She was a lovely looking young woman. She looks years older than her actual age now, it's really sad.

Reactions: 4
When I was looking for something that explained the reason for the damage better than I could, I came across a report saying that she was doing ten bags worth daily. Do that regularly and damage is bound to occur.

I had the cocaine-dusted packing when I had an operation on my sinuses and deviated septum (from a hockey stick to the face at school and a rifle sight to the face at university!). Later, I worked for the police and had great delight in saying in a lunchtime conversation with senior officers "well, the only time I've ever had cocaine...." 🤣
Not to be controversial but I used to enjoy a line or 2. How can any anyone do 10 bags a day. My heart would have packed up.

He’s not my cup of tea but he comes across as a really nice likeable guy

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.