Secret Celeb Gossip #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh, not started a new thread for a while.

We were still discussing Matt Wancock (©️ @PrincessCharming), Rylan's sad news of his marriage breakdown and Ewan McGregor becoming a dad again.

As you were beautiful people. 😘

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Thanks @Miss Demeanour!

Very sad news about Rylan's marriage. It must be so difficult for them both.

On the Ewan McGregor front, remember his daughter called Mary Elizabeth Winstead a piece of trash on an Insta post? She apologized, but that's got to have stung. I think there's only about 10 years between them.

Reactions: 26
Thanks @Miss Demeanour!

On the Ewan McGregor front, remember his daughter called Mary Elizabeth Winstead a piece of trash on an Insta post? She apologized, but that's got to have stung. I think there's only about 10 years between them.
It was through Clara's account, we found out about the birth so maybe it's all good (ish) now.

Reactions: 7
Thanks @Miss Demeanour!

Yeah, agree. Rylan always comes across as very genuine and lovely.

I work in radio (only part-time) and wanted to not like him on the radio as the amount of "celebs", or pop stars and TV presenters that get plummy radio jobs because of who they are and not having any aptitude for radio is infuriating. But he's actually a natural on the radio, I enjoy his show, right before Liza Tarbuck, who is also surprisingly very good on the radio.

Hope he bounces back soon. Bless Rylan.

I'm not that clued up with film stars, so didn't know that about Ewan's daughter, gotta love a bit of public fueding to bring out the schadenfreude in us all. 🙈

Reactions: 46
Aww rylan i hope hes doing okay. Such a lovely guy but hes a beautiful guy hes so tall and looks like the perfect ken doll in person im sure many other men will come along

Reactions: 21
I know I've not been active on here lately. But I often think of Tealover49. She's not been active for months now. I hope she's okay.

I know she was ill, but was great having her on these threads. I found her inspiring. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
I know I've not been active on here lately. But I often think of Tealover49. She's not been active for months now. I hope she's okay.

I know she was ill, but was great having her on these threads. I found her inspiring. ❤
I’ve been wondering too….

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks @Miss Demeanour!

His hubby was never going to be a keeper. Never stuck with anything.
But that's me just assuming because I never liked him. I like Rylan though and hope he gets through this OK.

Reactions: 16
She still doesn’t like her. The two of them started an affair whilst they were still both married to their respective spouses, during the filming of Farbo and Ewan left his wife for her and Mary left her husband for him.

They are both adulterous assholes and homewreckers who don’t give a duck about anyone else’s feelings other than their own. They ruined 2 peoples trust because they can’t keep it in their pants.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I know I’m being really thick here but is the daughter who’s posted congrats about the arrival of the new baby the same one who called his new missis “trash”?

Reactions: 11
I’ve been wondering too….
Me too...

She still doesn’t like her. The two of them started an affair whilst they were still both married to their respective spouses, during the filming of Farbo and Ewan left his wife for her and Mary left her husband for him.

They are both adulterous assholes and homewreckers who don’t give a duck about anyone else’s feelings other than their own. They ruined 2 peoples trust because they can’t keep it in their pants.
Food for thought for Matt Hancock and Gina...

Reactions: 11
Whoa McGregor's daughter is quite French looking? Pretty. At first glance, I would not be able to guess her parents but maybe kind of her mother's features on her father's longer face shape and coloring?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Whoa McGregor's daughter is quite French looking? Pretty. At first glance, I would not be able to guess her parents but maybe kind of her mother's features on her father's longer face shape and coloring?
I think she looks like a horse but there you are we all see things differently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.