Secret Celeb Gossip #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was sending official emails via his private account rather than the work account, so things are more difficult to trace.
This is 100% true. I've registered just to post this. I work in the NHS and an email from his personal email was accidentally left at the bottom of a long chain I was eventually copied into. Must have been at least 2 years ago. It's something like matthancockpersonal@gmail.com; that could even be it but I can't check as I no longer have the original email.

Reactions: 18
Well he was caught poking danni Minogue up against the window and managed to pay off the photographers
I had to re-read this and then go back and double check. As most of the previous posts had been about Hancock, I wondered how I'd missed the news that Hancock "Was caught poking Danni Minogue up against the window and managed to pay off the photographers"

Then I realised my mistake

Reactions: 17
Hello @Missdemeanour
Glad to read your’e OK although life sounds a bit pants.
I do hope those restaurants are now allowing you to use the facilities
Haha I’ve wondered about that. There’s no way anyone should ban someone from using toilets!
I’d threaten to do it on their carpet.

Well he was caught poking danni Minogue up against the window and managed to pay off the photographers
He’d like you to believe that.

In that video he looks so gauche.
Yes stiff as a board, but not in a good way.

Especially as he’s a big lad himself.
Most celebrities kids are foul aren’t they?

Such a good spot! - it’s uncanny. What an unusual person. I had heard of him but not of the pandrogyne term! (where he and his late wife had plastic surgery to look like each other).
Throbbing gristle is her to a tee. Brilliant. What better is that there’s finally a reference I can’t remember as I’m not old enough!

They had a look in the eyes you see in truly traumatised people, similar to the look of bereaved parents, you can’t fake that,

As a matter of interest how many girls were invited to these sleepovers?
Or ugly boys? Funny how he lost interest in kids as they went past puberty isn’t it? Like it was sexual interest rather than platonic? They got dropped and replaced.

Mind you as incredible as it sounds, that would explain the permanently startled look of someone who can’t un-see something. I always thought it was Botox.

Referring to the “who on earth would shag Gove” question, I assume the attraction must be partly because he is supposedly massively well endowed. I am sure I read it here and on Popbitch.
Yes, and apparently he un -leashes the beast a disturbingly long distance from he toilets before he needs to!
Are all politicians creepy weirdos?

MissDemeanour.
Sorry you’ve both had rotten luck. I hope things get better for you soon.
We live in such un -certainty.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
@Miss Demeanour so sorry to hear it’s been so shit for you. But absolute respect to you for straightening that crown and doing what needs to be done. I hope you have better times coming x

Reactions: 20
Yesterday I noticed that the Daily Mail did a story about Rylan and how’s he’s gone awol. I wonder what’s going on?

Reactions: 4
what they mean is that Nicola's parents bought them a 10 million$ mansion - I cannot see Brooklyn's dreadful photos earning hilm enough to buy a garden shed

Reactions: 30
I reckon he’s always had a crush on her. When he became minister and was in a position of power, could give her a cushty role and could help get her family lucrative contracts, all of a sudden she decided to take him out of the friend zone

Reactions: 18
I reckon he’s always had a crush on her. When he became minister and was in a position of power, could give her a cushty role and could help get her family lucrative contracts, all of a sudden she decided to take him out of the friend zone
I reckon you're spot on!

Reactions: 12
yeah I think this is bang on actually.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.