Secret Celeb Gossip #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would have thought a thread discussing scurrilous rumours would reach the grand old age of 50? We have also spawned our baby threads Weird Crushes and Silver Foxes. N’awww I feel quite emosh!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I certainly enjoyed #49, lots of hot men, especially all those silver foxes. I needed a cold shower about halfway through! 🚿

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Re Sinitta and Simon. I recall reading somewhere that years ago he got her pregnant, made her get an abortion and it resulted in her having trouble conceiving. Hence the funding of her lifestyle.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Re Sinitta and Simon. I recall reading somewhere that years ago he got her pregnant, made her get an abortion and it resulted in her having trouble conceiving. Hence the funding of her lifestyle.
Wasnt that another story to make out Simon was a super stud that they had to retract because Sinitta's expandable birth date would have made it illegal??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Who would have thought a thread discussing scurrilous rumours would reach the grand old age of 50? We have also spawned our baby threads Weird Crushes and Silver Foxes. N’awww I feel quite emosh!
WTAF. I need to get myself over to that thread. Why haven't they alerted me to it 😭

Reactions: 1
Da fuq did 49 go? I'm off to search for it
WHY is there not a pink box with Secret Celeb Gossip threads at the top? @Tattle sort it aht!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My husband is quite pissed off that men’s mental health apparently involves a naked Johnson. So to speak. Jeff Brazier in the same article managed to keep several items of clothing on.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope this is true. Give the money to someone who genuinely needs it, not a millionaire.
Not sure you can 'pay it back' Giovanna !
First of all, you knew you were claiming immorally, but still claimed it.
Secondly, you claimed for yourself as an employee, hmmmm, okay...

Reactions: 42
They never would have paid that money back if they weren’t found out. Took them long enough to come out with a statement as well. Was pretty stupid of them to even claim given the backlash Victoria beckham got last year. Wouldn’t be surprised if all the celebs are at it mind you.

Reactions: 38
I always had some time for Stringfellow. His was not a style to copy for sure, but I never heard him bad mouth anyone when he appeared on TV.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.