Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
I don't think Gerrard is leaving Rangers; he's signed a deal committing to them until 2024. Same as Jurgen Klopp.
Oi! Can we have a separate football thread? This is a bit niche. Unless you can tell us what their willies look like?! Seriously though, any gossip on the old school Manchester Utd players? Has anyone here shagged Kanchelskis 😍?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Victoria Beckham has genital herpes, which is why all of her children were born via a C section. David gave it to her.

Gary Lineker had loads of affairs whilst married to his first wife including with Ulrika Jonsson and Katie Price. Katie was going to write about it in one of her autobiographies and he got an injunction out to stop her.

Ant McPartlin had a cocaine addiction which The Sun found out about. They did a deal where he gave an 'exclusive' to them claiming he was addicted to painkillers to keep them quiet. Ant also had an affair with Amanda Holden. I also heard a rumour that he was photographed snorthing cocaine off a prositutes breasts (yes really).

Simon Cowell is gay and in a relationship with Paul Mckenna. Eric isn't bioligically his son.

Judy Finnigan is an alcoholic. May be recovering now?

Just to keep everyone up to date!
yes!!!!! THIS ☝🏻is what I’m here for. Quality gossip and all very believable. Only one I’m not sure about is the VB herpes one, surely they could treat that.

• Heart
I work in an optician and we sold Christian slater and his wife glasses when he was in town shooting a film. He was absolutely lovely ❤. His wife is pretty young prob about 15- 20 years younger than him but they seemed really happy.

I pretended not to know who he was when he came to collect his glasses and asked his name🤦. I then had to fit his glasses which was surreal considering I had a poster of him on my wall in the 90s! He let us take pics etc and was just generally no bother at all. Also paid full price for his glasses 😉

• Heart
  • Haha

Missmopps

VIP Member
Theres a u.s gossip forum called Datalounge,its been around forever...Its mainly for gay men,a lot of the posters are involved in Hw and film etc...its legendary how evil Ellen is,Firing people on the spot when she thinks the show wasnt good,it can only be a a matter of time until she gets revealed for what she is
Just saw this photo as I scrolled down below the end of the thread and found this..! Has anyone seen Daniel Craig and Ellen in the same room?
ECF0146E-B61D-47C8-A057-270F6F7D4B42.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I still find it surprising that Matthew Broderick killed two people in Ireland during the late 80s, no one ever mentions it or brings it up in the press.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Chablis1

VIP Member
Olivia Newton-John's former fiancee, Patrick McDermott, who was believed to have gone missing at sea (but then rumoured to be found in Mexico living under a secret identity, having faked his death), was in fact killed by a cartel after he embezzled from them.

Charlize Theron's house is like the movie 'Get Out' at night. Discipline- and interaction-wise, things are very strange and scary.

Charlize Theron's ex-long-term-boyfriend, Stuart Townsend, got fired from one of the Lord of the Rings movies. The exact reason is hush-hush, but he traveled to another country and was there rehearsing for months before being let go the day before they were due to start filming. He was recently arrested for domestic violence against his now-partner, with whom he has a child.

Jamie Oliver is cheating on his wife which is not unusual for him.

John Stamos and Rebecca Romijn were swingers when they were married.

Rebecca Romijn's now-husband, Jerry O'Connell, cheated on Guiliana Rancic from E! with Geri Halliwell.

Tiger Lily Hutchence is due millions of dollars from her father's estate which was stolen by his business manager. Whilst alive, Michael fought to get it back and was meant to meet with that person ... then died. Simon Le Bon is one of Michael's peers who thinks he was murdered.

When Harry and Meghan were on their Australia / New Zealand tour, Meghan's diva antics were witnessed by a few people. Apparently she screamed at her hairdresser to get her hair right, had wardrobe assistant ironing clothes as she was wearing them as she changed her mind about what to wear at the last minute, and threw tea at an assistant. A lot of her clothes were on loan - she was sent sample sizes - which is why the back split stitch wasn't cut on jackets, tags were often displayed, and the fit was all wrong. One of Meghan's former assistants worked separately for Madonna, and Robbie Williams and Ayda Field, and had no problems with them ... she did with Meghan though.

Remember the brother and sister singing duo, The Carpenters? Apparently the brother (Richard) and mother made the sister's (Karen) life a living hell with their controlling ways, before she succumbed to anorexia.

Avicii, Kate Spade, Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington and Anthony Bourdain were all murdered as they were about to expose secrets that would ruin a lot of high-powered peoples' lives.

Timothy Hutton threatened to get a stalking order against Angelina Jolie.

Paul Walker wasn't the good guy people like to believe - his girlfriends were all VERY young.

James Dean did not die back in 1955 - his death was faked and he only died recently (in Canada).

Nicolas Cage owns a dodgy motel that videos sexual conquests and has everything recorded. Men utilising the services of the talent are industry folk, which is why he gets paid so much money for being such a terrible actor (they know he has dirt on them).

Ronni Chasen, who was a high profile publicist for the stars, was shot whilst driving home one night. Keanu Reeves had footage on his home security tapes of someone fleeing the scene, but when he handed it in to the police they weren't interested.

Richey Edwards from Manic Street Preachers faked his death. He is the mystery - uncredited - song writer behind many hits. Not even his family know the truth.

Awful man! :sick:

When he was 16 he was sent to jail for a racist attack on a Vietnamese man - he was charged with attempted murder.

Sure, people might change but I've read that he's sleazy and opportunistic.
I’ve also heard that Jamie O is a bit handy with his fists.

TV chef Hugh F-W likes to masturbate into women’s hair while they sleep. Had a DM from someone on Twitter who also confirmed this. Plus, he frequents a club and pays to be pissed on.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Windswept

I find Stacey Soloman and Joe Swash massively annoying, as an article just reminded me why. Any dirt on either of them?

• Heart

Death2unicorns

Chatty Member
I’m seeing rumours in the press that Meghan markle and harry are about to announce a second pregnancy and princess Eugenie is about to announce a pregnancy too

• Wow

whowouldhavethought

I find it really funny how when someone made a comment about Corbyn's antisemitism to their friend, everyone was up in arms and wholly defensive of Corbyn - but there's plenty of posts slagging off Boris Johnson..
That's because he's a complete tosser and the leader of a party who are responsible for keeping people in poverty among other things.

Reactions: 35

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Rylan was a contestant on that show at the same time.They became good friends and partied all the time.

If you read the trial of the hotel worker that raped her, it includes testimony from a "male friend " who had checked on her that night before the assault took place. Reading between the lines I think that must have been Rylan. I think they're still good friends.
Rylan comes across as lovely, I want to be his friend!

• Heart

annapolly

The Munchkins in The Wizard of Oz were notorious hard partiers and used to make money on the side from gambling, prostitution and drug trafficking because they made so little (no pun intended).
At one notoriously rowdy party in a hotel they were staying at, during one of their orgies the police and fire brigade had to be called to a) keep the peace and b) rescue one of the actors who had got stuck in the loo. The *actual* loo.

• Haha
  • Wow

TitsMcGee

Oh some shit gossip for you from a friend who works at a theatre nearby...Elaine Paige is a total biatch and has to send herself the flowers she so gracefully receives at the end of each performance.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

maytoseptember

VIP Member
This one is pretty horrible. A lead singer from a North-Eastern indie band got my friend pregnant and ghosted her until she had an abortion. He then got in contact with her, just to say she was to have no more contact with him. She was 17.

Another one - the lead singer from Franz ferdinand ended up having a girlfriend a few years back who was considerably younger than him (she was early 20's he was mid 30's) he was a controlling bastard. Awful.

A model friend went out with Johnny Borrel from Razorlight. They learned that paps were waiting outside the doors of a place they were at. He walked to the door with her (to face the paps) and at the last minute pushed her through and ran back another way out of an exit door. Didnt tell her what he was doing, just let her face them herself. Broke up with him soon after.
I am impressed with your indie gossip. There are too many options for the bastard in your first story though.

I have a similar story. I once vaguely knew a girl who was very cagey about her boyfriend. She talked about meeting him when he was DJing and they’d been together ever since. But they never lived together despite being together for years.

Then we lost touch 8-9 years ago and I found out from a mutual friend that her “boyfriend” was actually the singer in a once-popular Britpop band. She was just one of many side pieces who stuck with him even after he got married. But this man was the only “boyfriend” she’d ever had. She wasted her best years on him: the whole of her twenties/early 30s gratefully accepting the occasional booty call. I still wonder whether she ever got rid of him.

Could never listen to Slight Return after that.

• Wow
  • Sad

annapolly

The only ‘celebrity death’ that apparently was by suicide that I question is Dr David Kelly’s and I guess he wouldn’t be called a celebrity and it can verge on conspiracy theory territory but it is a bit dodgy...maybe I’ve watched Spooks too many times!

BustySinclair

Chatty Member
Sorry back to Judy F... wasn’t there even a gag in Gavin & Stacey about her hitting the drink then Nessa and Richard would make love... sometimes for whole Sunday’s.

• Haha
  • Heart