Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

He had no reason to tell her himself as he's not been with her for years. She wanted the marriage to end. He's the one in a happy relationship with a baby on the way. She's the one that gave up a strong marriage and now finds herself alone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Vanelope

VIP Member
I don’t have kids, through choice, but after a Xmas lunch, when the drink had loosened his tongue, I was standing talking to him and a couple of other people. He looked at me and under his breath and said barren. I didn’t say anything, I didn’t want to make a scene or discuss my reproductive capability in a pub, but I never spoke to him again.
Utter misogynist. At least we know all of his opinions on women are shit.

Reactions: 33

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Eric always looks such a spoilt little brat.
Its always unnerved me how Simon dresses Eric like a miniature version of himself. He’s a little boy dressed like a sixty year old bloke, and a badly dressed one at that. It’s not normal or healthy at all. But I suppose that’s narcissism for you. They see their kids as extensions of themselves. He didn’t want a child with their own personality, he wanted a mini me. That child will have real problems when he grows up because he’s never been allowed to develop his own individual personality. Children of narcs always end up damages on one way or another.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

House of Tea

VIP Member
That is why I like him too, he’s ahas great people skills and you can see that he always tries to make people on the shows he presents feel comfortable and get them involved as much as possible. He also understands the normal person. I find with the older presenters they’ve been in the game for so long and have been in higher social circles they don’t know how to interact with the everyday public anymore.

It’s funny to see that camp fella with a face full of makeup and a dodgy tan from the xfactor is now one of the presenters in the UK.
Have you listened to Louis Theroux’s podcast, wheee he talks to Rylan. What you said comes across on that podcast. He is also Team Holmes & Langford too, which makes him a good un in my book. Get the feeling he is not a fan of Schofield.

• Heart

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
Thank you for all the interesting info! I’m so pleased that the Queen, Prince Philip and Prince William were lovely 😊. I’m not in the least surprised about Katherine Jenkins, she comes across as being really snooty 😬
She really was very rude. The way she spoke to her hair and make up ladies was awful, they were only young girls and they looked knackered and just really frazzled all the time.

• Sad
  • Angry

BigBrenda

Chatty Member
Who would want a holiday in Butlins 😱
(I once made the mistake of trying one because I thought I was being snobby, I wasn’t! Ended up only sleeping there).
I would my children love it there, because it is so fun for children. I don’t understand the hate it gets. Children are occupied and happy from the minute they wake up till they go to sleep. The entertainment is also brilliant for adults too and the accommodation is lovely. I don’t have a bad word to say about the place I’ve been going since a child in the 90s and now take my own. Both of my children have learning difficulties and they’d live there if they could. I’ve also found other parents to be very friendly and I’ve never felt alone there even if I’ve travelled down without my husband.

• Heart

MrFMercury

Chatty Member
I spotted Maxwell Caulfield about 10 years ago in a coffee bar in Leeds, I guess around the time he was in Emmerdale. My friend had no idea who he was but I was humming Cool Rider for the rest of the day. And will probably be doing so for the rest of today too!

• Haha
  • Heart

lalalanded

VIP Member
On the subject of Cummings, I once worked with his wife and needless to say, they're well suited in disdainful attitudes to people... for her it's a case of snootiness and posh haughtiness beyond belief, which is quite ironic when you consider her husband based his whole Brexit campaign on regular people vs. the 'elites'

Additionally, from her manner when I worked with her, the whole Barnard Castle trip was entirely unsurprising - she's one of those poshos who is so out of touch with normal people that no doubt it was never considered their trip would go down so badly.
I mean, anyone who would marry/shag Cummings couldn't possibly be normal. There's footage of her old senile father (inherited wealth) talking about how the cream always rises to the top and basically endorsing eugenics. The irony!!! In the words of Jarvis Cocker 'shit floats'.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I did read on Twitter once someone saying that going to Centre Parcs was like going on holiday to your local council leisure centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If we're dropping PERSONAL TEA...

Aljaz Skorjanec once punched me. He's a thoroughly lovely fellow, and was totally right to be hitting me, and despite being surprisingly slender IRL he's got a good right hook on him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Suicide leaves so much pain behind for the deceased’s family & friends. Parents wondering what they did wrong, siblings wondering why they didn’t notice the signs, partners wondering what silly argument was the trigger and children feeling utterly rejected, was i not worth living for. It’s not a death that’s claimed in shame anymore but it leaves so much pain behind, but I also think that the person who ends their life by suicide is in a world of pain from which they can see no escape. It’s a terrible sad situation for all involved. ❤
i saw a quote posted recently by someone i know whos partner took their own life..
Suicide doesn't end the pain, it just passes it on to someone else x

• Heart
  • Sad

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
I googled some younger pics of Louise and Jamie together because I recall them looking so happy in their early days together. It really looked like the life and light drained out of her as the years went on, although I think he still looked happy. I do think he liked bagging himself a raunchy pop star but wanted her to be wifey and mummy, maybe when the kids came along. He just seems to have that vibe to him, and maybe looking at his mum and dad's relationship. She seemed to disappear out of the limelight save for a few appearances. I just remember the documentry where she went down to a size zero, to demonstrate how hard and dangerous it is to achieve and maintain, but said she said there was a part of her that liked it. It's like regaining that sense of control, maybe reflective of her feeling a lack of control in her own life. I never realised how much of a serial cheat he was until I came on here and read the stories. Does anyone remember then post about him having a stinky penis from an earlier thread?

• Wow
  • Haha

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
I hope you're right, as a mum of a 13 and 10 year Old boys🤣 When they were marauding toddlers and all the mums of girls sat quietly in the corner reading a book out loud while I plucked mine from various High ledges I though Id get my own back when they were teenagers 😂
Hate to disappoint but my boy isn’t fully out of the dickhead years and he’s 20!

• Haha