Secret Celeb Gossip #48

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to edit my post about Cristiano Ronaldo and that picture, but can't seem to now - here it is, though it's an ancient meme.

(Oops, it's actually another footballer with a boner, I should know what that .gif looks like by now, seen it often enough).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I was going to edit my post about Cristiano Ronaldo and that picture, but can't seem to now - here it is, though it's an ancient meme.

(Oops, it's actually another footballer with a boner, I should know what that .gif looks like by now, seen it often enough).
He was definitely interested in whatever the other player was packing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Never got why she's popular. Always preferred Jay who had a successful career and then seemed pushed in to the spotlight of her reality show to make her happy when he would have probably liked it better being hidden away. Size 2 is far too small too. Men love curves :)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Re Max Mosley, I wasn't a fan but found this tweet interesting. Content warning re suicide.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What’s the story with Jamie R and the new GF ... baby on the way. I read she has 4 other children from previous marriage , are they grown up? By the sounds is things Jamie and GF aren’t living together??

Reactions: 6

Never got why she's popular. Always preferred Jay who had a successful career and then seemed pushed in to the spotlight of her reality show to make her happy when he would have probably liked it better being hidden away. Size 2 is far too small too. Men love curves :)
She is popular because she was a witch, fans may not have liked her but the press did and of course what you wear gets you noticed 😉

Reactions: 3
The only good thing Cavallari/ Cuttler did was to protect their children's privacy. I really respect famous people who don't exploit their kids on reality shows and cover up their faces in social media. I wish more celebs would do that.

Reactions: 17
I’ve just found this thread having been on the Kate Hayes threads mostly. Absolutely love it!

I don’t have gossip per se, but have met a lot of royal family and a few celebs in my previous job and can offer opinions on what they were like if anyone was interested?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’ve just found this thread having been on the Kate Hayes threads mostly. Absolutely love it!

I don’t have gossip per se, but have met a lot of royal family and a few celebs in my previous job and can offer opinions on what they were like if anyone was interested?
I’m interested 🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I’m interested 🙋🏻‍♀️
Happy to oblige!

The Queen - She is so tiny, actually really surprised me! I’ve never seen such immaculate hair in my life, she is the literal definition of ‘ not a hair out of place’. I thought she was very genuine and seemed to take a real interest in what people had to say.

Prince Philip - A very lovely man, had a wicked sense of humour. I think his health had been decline for some years before his death, last time I saw him he was quite unsteady on his feet and seemed very, very tired and that was around 5/6 years ago. Always very friendly.

Prince Charles - Very rude on both occasions I met him. Came across as completely uninterested in what anyone was saying to him. He also smelt quite bad, only way I could explain it was he smelt a bit like over cooked cabbage.

Prince William - My favourite royal by far, very down to earth and a really good laugh. I met him for the first time just after he got married and on the subsequent times we met, he remembered me and would always ask how I was. Kate is also a very warm, friendly person and incredibly beautiful up close.

Ed Sheeran - Met him just before he released his second album and he was doing a performance. His assistant was going mad because he was rubbing massively behind schedule as he was stopping to speak to fans, give autographs etc and he wouldn’t move on until he had said hello to everyone there. Smelt utterly divine as well. One of the lads I worked with asked him if the rumours about him and Taylor Swift were true, he laughed and said no but that she was’ a very good wingman’. Very lovely guy.

Katherine Jenkins - One word - vile. Met her when she did a performance for armed forces personnel serving abroad. When she arrived, she walked straight to her car, completely ignoring everyone. Left all her bags on the aircraft which meant the army ground staff had to carry them to her car abs are didn’t even thank them. Met her several times then over the next few days, completely ignorant abs would either be texting on her phone when you were talking to her or be barking orders at her hair and make up team. She was flying back after she performed so was put in a separate room so she wouldn’t be pestered for autographs etc. Once the departure lounge filled up, I saw her fix her make up then stroll out to the lounge to speak with armed forces personnel, have her picture taken etc. It was literally like someone flicked a switch in her. Once she had enough, she went back to her room and resuming grunting at people and being rude. I noticed she was especially rude to females but would turn the charm right up if there were any good looking blokes around. Saw her without make up and she is the most unremarkable person without it, you would walk past her in the street and not recognise her.

Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders ( random i know) very sweet ladies and so stunning, it takes your breath away a little bit!

Carol Vordemam - Another one who is quite miserable but who can turn the charm on instantly. When you see her in the flesh, it’s quite obvious she’s had some work done on her bum. She is so tiny and petite abs the bum is so out of proportion. Had a lot of work done to her face and its given her a very odd fixed expression.

I never met Prince Harry, however I know people who worked with him during his time in the Army. He is always spoken about in glowing terms and it seemed to be the case and if he could have stayed in the Army then he would have done. Not afraid of hard graft and a lot of people were very sorry when he had to leave.

I’ve heard a few stories about Jim Davidson being very sexually inappropriate towards women. An lady I worked with recalled that she met him after a show in the UK and asked for a photo. He obliged and stuck his hand on her arse whilst the picture was taken, she was only about 16 at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 122
Happy to oblige!

The Queen - She is so tiny, actually really surprised me! I’ve never seen such immaculate hair in my life, she is the literal definition of ‘ not a hair out of place’. I thought she was very genuine and seemed to take a real interest in what people had to say.

Prince Philip - A very lovely man, had a wicked sense of humour. I think his health had been decline for some years before his death, last time I saw him he was quite unsteady on his feet and seemed very, very tired and that was around 5/6 years ago. Always very friendly.

Prince Charles - Very rude on both occasions I met him. Came across as completely uninterested in what anyone was saying to him. He also smelt quite bad, only way I could explain it was he smelt a bit like over cooked cabbage.

Prince William - My favourite royal by far, very down to earth and a really good laugh. I met him for the first time just after he got married and on the subsequent times we met, he remembered me and would always ask how I was. Kate is also a very warm, friendly person and incredibly beautiful up close.

Ed Sheeran - Met him just before he released his second album and he was doing a performance. His assistant was going mad because he was rubbing massively behind schedule as he was stopping to speak to fans, give autographs etc and he wouldn’t move on until he had said hello to everyone there. Smelt utterly divine as well. One of the lads I worked with asked him if the rumours about him and Taylor Swift were true, he laughed and said no but that she was’ a very good wingman’. Very lovely guy.

Katherine Jenkins - One word - vile. Met her when she did a performance for armed forces personnel serving abroad. When she arrived, she walked straight to her car, completely ignoring everyone. Left all her bags on the aircraft which meant the army ground staff had to carry them to her car abs are didn’t even thank them. Met her several times then over the next few days, completely ignorant abs would either be texting on her phone when you were talking to her or be barking orders at her hair and make up team. She was flying back after she performed so was put in a separate room so she wouldn’t be pestered for autographs etc. Once the departure lounge filled up, I saw her fix her make up then stroll out to the lounge to speak with armed forces personnel, have her picture taken etc. It was literally like someone flicked a switch in her. Once she had enough, she went back to her room and resuming grunting at people and being rude. I noticed she was especially rude to females but would turn the charm right up if there were any good looking blokes around. Saw her without make up and she is the most unremarkable person without it, you would walk past her in the street and not recognise her.

Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders ( random i know) very sweet ladies and so stunning, it takes your breath away a little bit!

Carol Vordemam - Another one who is quite miserable but who can turn the charm on instantly. When you see her in the flesh, it’s quite obvious she’s had some work done on her bum. She is so tiny and petite abs the bum is so out of proportion. Had a lot of work done to her face and its given her a very odd fixed expression.

I never met Prince Harry, however I know people who worked with him during his time in the Army. He is always spoken about in glowing terms and it seemed to be the case and if he could have stayed in the Army then he would have done. Not afraid of hard graft and a lot of people were very sorry when he had to leave.

I’ve heard a few stories about Jim Davidson being very sexually inappropriate towards women. An lady I worked with recalled that she met him after a show in the UK and asked for a photo. He obliged and stuck his hand on her arse whilst the picture was taken, she was only about 16 at the time.
This is what I’m here for! Thank you.

Happy to oblige!

Thank you for all the interesting info! I’m so pleased that the Queen, Prince Philip and Prince William were lovely 😊. I’m not in the least surprised about Katherine Jenkins, she comes across as being really snooty 😬

• Heart
Thank you for all the interesting info! I’m so pleased that the Queen, Prince Philip and Prince William were lovely 😊. I’m not in the least surprised about Katherine Jenkins, she comes across as being really snooty 😬
She really was very rude. The way she spoke to her hair and make up ladies was awful, they were only young girls and they looked knackered and just really frazzled all the time.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
There was a poster on mumsnet who claimed they went to school with Katherine Jenkins and said she was a mean girl type even then and could be very unkind out of teachers ear shot. However she was also a teachers pet and they all thought she was wonderful. I remember reading an interview where she said that she couldn’t believe she wasn’t bullied at school because she was always up singing in assembly, probably because you were the bully love 🙄

Reactions: 40

He had no reason to tell her himself as he's not been with her for years. She wanted the marriage to end. He's the one in a happy relationship with a baby on the way. She's the one that gave up a strong marriage and now finds herself alone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

He had no reason to tell her himself as he's not been with her for years. She wanted the marriage to end. He's the one in a happy relationship with a baby on the way. She's the one that gave up a strong marriage and now finds herself alone.
Going against the grain here but I think it's common decency to let your ex know when you have children together.

• Heart
Reactions: 135
Can’t say I’d blame louise for being “knocked sideways” by the news.... if it’s true that he was a serial cheat and very controlling of Louise, it would be the last thing anyone would expect to hear. I don’t think people like that do ever really and truly change, but that is obv my own opinion 💁🏻‍♀️

Jamie’s new partner doesn’t need the money at all so my guess is that it’s to try and trap him and keep him around

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.