Secret Celeb Gossip #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@RedMagnolia No I'm not sorry.
I'm quite glad actually - because if you were a train driver, he'd sign up to Tattle and start talking about various locomotives when we're mostly only interested in the size of Harry Style's gentleman's quarters, and what the duck is wrong with Simon Cowell and how did Rita Ora get famous and other worthy topics of discussion.

But seeing as he's only just realised he can access his email account from his phone as well as his laptop, and indeed, any other laptop connected to WiFi, it'll be a while before he finds us.:D :D :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Had to come on here to talk about something I feel is very important. After just finishing the big brother series 7 I thought I would look up some of the contestant. Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace being one of them. I was sad to see she had suffered a still birth and miscarriages. But looking more into it it didn’t add up what she has said. She claimed that after a still birth and miscarriages they realised she was rhesus negative. This must be a lie. As they screen your blood in your first pregnancy. So would have known about this with her first pregnancy. Which leads me to believe she may have lied about the whole thing which is sick. She certainly doesn’t look like she has ever been pregnant or given birth. She doesn’t mention the sex of the baby which is strange as she would have known that by 6/7 months. Does anyone have any more info on her and know of any proof she actually went through this? Thanks

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Had to come on here to talk about something I feel is very important. After just finishing the big brother series 7 I thought I would look up some of the contestant. Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace being one of them. I was sad to see she had suffered a still birth and miscarriages. But looking more into it it didn’t add up what she has said. She claimed that after a still birth and miscarriages they realised she was rhesus negative. This must be a lie. As they screen your blood in your first pregnancy. So would have known about this with her first pregnancy. Which leads me to believe she may have lied about the whole thing which is sick. She certainly doesn’t look like she has ever been pregnant or given birth. She doesn’t mention the sex of the baby which is strange as she would have known that by 6/7 months. Does anyone have any more info on her and know of any proof she actually went through this? Thanks
That is certainly unusual. I can only speak from my own experience but being O negative was picked up in the first few weeks of my first pregnancy, and then you need to have (bloody painful!) injections thereafter for every subsequent pregnancy also.

Reactions: 21
That is certainly unusual. I can only speak from my own experience but being O negative was picked up in the first few weeks of my first pregnancy, and then you need to have (bloody painful!) injections thereafter for every subsequent pregnancy also.
Same!

Reactions: 3
Unless there was some hospital mistake. I am Rhesus negative but after my first full term pregnancy (very early previous miscarriage about a year before) I wasn't given an anti d injection only after my second pregnancy.

Reactions: 3
Unless there was some hospital mistake. I am Rhesus negative but after my first full term pregnancy (very early previous miscarriage about a year before) I wasn't given an anti d injection only after my second pregnancy.
Did you have the 1st injection, if your baby is also negative (as mine was) you don't have the 2nd one after the birth

I was given anti-d in my 1st pregnancy as I had a fall. Any fall or injury ment getting a shot, then I got a shot right after the birth too as the baby was positive.

I was given anti-d in my 1st pregnancy as I had a fall. Any fall or injury ment getting a shot, then I got a shot right after the birth too as the baby was positive.
I had my 1st shot at 27 weeks but didn't have the 2nd one after the birth as son was also rhesus neg

Did you have the 1st injection, if your baby is also negative (as mine was) you don't have the 2nd one after the birth
No,no 1st injection only 1 injection after the birth and I knew my blood type from previously donating and mentioned it on all forms.
If children's blood type is negative then i have never been informed.

Ooh you lucky whatname! All three of mine were positive so many many jabs for me!!
Rhesus Negative here too and preggers! Had it last week for a fall, FML. Is it just me or is it not actually that big of a deal. Once it’s picked up, as it is as you get a blood test early on in pregnancy, it is completely manageable. I haven’t heard it causes various miscarriages etc? If it does, I would hope I might be more monitored? That Jess from Love Island also had her face plastered all over magazines about being rhesus negative and I can’t understand how it is news worthy? It’s very common?

Rhesus Negative here too and preggers! Had it last week for a fall, FML. Is it just me or is it not actually that big of a deal. Once it’s picked up, as it is as you get a blood test early on in pregnancy, it is completely manageable. I haven’t heard it causes various miscarriages etc? If it does, I would hope I might be more monitored? That Jess also had her face plastered all over magazines about being rhesus negative and I can’t understand how it is news worthy? It’s very common?
[/QUOTE
Jess and Dom from love island

Reactions: 10
Rhesus Negative here too and preggers! Had it last week for a fall, FML. Is it just me or is it not actually that big of a deal. Once it’s picked up, as it is as you get a blood test early on in pregnancy, it is completely manageable. I haven’t heard it causes various miscarriages etc? If it does, I would hope I might be more monitored? That Jess from Love Island also had her face plastered all over magazines about being rhesus negative and I can’t understand how it is news worthy? It’s very common?
No it's fine. As long as they've picked it up all will be well! As far as I understand it, without the Anti-d your body might thing your baby (if they're positive) is something to be attacked. I am probably explaining this really badly. But basically now they've found out you'll be absolutely fine and safe :)

Reactions: 8
I'm afraid I think she's telling porkies. She sure as hell hasn't done her research as all you Rh neg ladies have proved.
I have zero sympathy for people who lie about pregnancy loss and any kind of bereavement, especially when it's done for media attention.

Reactions: 32
I'm afraid I think she's telling porkies. She sure as hell hasn't done her research as all you Rh neg ladies have proved.
I have zero sympathy for people who lie about pregnancy loss and any kind of bereavement, especially when it's done for media attention.
Really bad form

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.