Secret Celeb Gossip #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I don’t think for one moment the DM thinks it’s nice. They are being very sneaky actually, bet he’s shitting himself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Oh I don’t think for one moment the DM thinks it’s nice. They are being very sneaky actually, bet he’s shitting himself!
I was just coming on to say the same thing. For whatever reason (legal) people can’t say what they need to say so the DM is letting us know under the guise of look how nice

Reactions: 40
That's one thing I don't mind the Daily Mail for - oh and for calling out the Stephen Lawrence murderers. They can get in the bin for the rest of it.

Reactions: 44
Has anyone else watched ‘Farrow vs Allen’ on Sky Documentaries?. Dead god, that man is a disgusting predator and I can’t believe he’s still lauded by the Hollywood ‘establishment’. I wonder if it’s true that Frank Sinatra wanted to have him killed for what he did to Mia and her children?
Yep, after watching it I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that he abused Dylan.

Reactions: 12
I don't know how *anyone* can defend or support Woody Allen. And anyone that's worked with him on the last 10 years looks like an idiot. Wouldn't be surprised if Frank Sinatra wanted to have him killed.

There's also rumours he ordered a Hit on Howard Stern
He hasn't been convicted of anything and it was based on a complaint made by his bonkers ex wife who is a massive supporter of actual rapist and predator Roman Polanski. I find the Allen accusations strange. No one other than Farrow and Ronan have made these accusations. His other children say they are making it up.

I know a lot goes on in Hollywood but this particular case definitely is not cut and dried

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Exactly. It reminds me of the 2011 article about Hugh Bonneville where they wrote “Hugh’s devotion to wife Lulu is so strong it is understood he is known to fellow thespians as the Ryan Giggs of the showbusiness world, after the famously family-orientated footballer.”

Edit: Important to note this was before Giggs was revealed as the footballer with a Super injunction but when it was known that one existed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Exactly. It reminds me of the 2011 article about Hugh Bonneville where they wrote “Hugh’s devotion to wife Lulu is so strong it is understood he is known to fellow thespians as the Ryan Giggs of the showbusiness world, after the famously family-orientated footballer.”

Edit: Important to note this was before Giggs was revealed as the footballer with a Super injunction but when it was known that one existed.
Yes that was both clever and funny. Everyone knew by then I think. Shame they don't do the same with Katie Price... <gets wax doll and pins out...>

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He hasn't been convicted of anything and it was based on a complaint made by his bonkers ex wife who is a massive supporter of actual rapist and predator Roman Polanski. I find the Allen accusations strange. No one other than Farrow and Ronan have made these accusations. His other children say they are making it up.

I know a lot goes on in Hollywood but this particular case definitely is not cut and dried
Who are these other children who think they’re making it up? Dylan is the one who claims she was sexually abused, and the others are all now estranged from Allen.

Its not cut and dried I agree, and I think the fact she had so many bloody kids means that she couldn’t be truly present and parent them properly. She inadvertently encouraged Allen’s grooming of Soon-Yi by telling him to take her out etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
How Philip Schofield manages to continue flying under the radar just baffles me
He must have some right dirt on itv bosses and know where the bodies are buried- only reason they are still putting up with him

Reactions: 22
Yeah it reads to me like they're laying it all out as far as they can legally say, wouldn't be surprised if something does actually come of this

Reactions: 12
Yeah it reads to me like they're laying it all out as far as they can legally say, wouldn't be surprised if something does actually come of this
Perhaps the shithead is about to do another 'mea culpa' on air as some more stuff is coming which he hasn't been able to block...

Reactions: 14
Who are these other children who think they’re making it up? Dylan is the one who claims she was sexually abused, and the others are all now estranged from Allen.

Its not cut and dried I agree, and I think the fact she had so many bloody kids means that she couldn’t be truly present and parent them properly. She inadvertently encouraged Allen’s grooming of Soon-Yi by telling him to take her out etc.
I cannot bear Farrow.

Reactions: 5

That type of reporting is not really allowed now. They stricter on hinting of the identities of injunctions now.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Mia being 'bonkers' doesn't mean he didnt abuse Dylan.
Same with wether the other children believe it, as most abusers dont just abuse every child they are alone with.
I remember reading in forumsabout Michael Jackson, most of the posters mentioned abusers usually have a type

Reactions: 15
Yes that was both clever and funny. Everyone knew by then I think. Shame they don't do the same with Katie Price... <gets wax doll and pins out...>
Or they write “sizzling sexual chemistry between hot cell couple” for showman e, when poor closeted couple have all the chemistry of Victoria Beckham and a Big Mac.
Nobody does irony like the U.K.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.