Secret Celeb Gossip #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think gender selection or keeping going until you get a .... is terrible. The pressure on the child to conform to its gender expectations must be huge, and thats before you look at favouritism and "golden child" syndrome.
I can see the very human side of wanting a particular gender, I’ll be honest I really wanted a girl and before I got pregnant I had to give myself a very serious talking to about a baby being a baby and that gender disappointment was not cool. As it turned out, I did have a girl but honestly, when it came down to it I soon realised I didn’t really care either way, I just wanted a healthy and safe baby.

Also, irrelevant but even at 2 and a half years old my daughter naturally has more stereotypically “boy” interests - she loves busses, planes, trains, tractors etc, loves rough and tumble play, refuses to wear skirts or dresses and says her favourite colour is green. She showed a slight interest in Frozen so I bought her an Elsa dress and she will not go near it! It just goes to show, gender really isn’t important at all and each child will have their own interests and ways to express themselves male or female.

it’s totally ok to “want” a certain gender but for me, going down the gender selection or popping them out until you get a certain gender just doesn’t sit right.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I can see the very human side of wanting a particular gender, I’ll be honest I really wanted a girl and before I got pregnant I had to give myself a very serious talking to about a baby being a baby and that gender disappointment was not cool. As it turned out, I did have a girl but honestly, when it came down to it I soon realised I didn’t really care either way, I just wanted a healthy and safe baby.

Also, irrelevant but even at 2 and a half years old my daughter naturally has more stereotypically “boy” interests - she loves busses, planes, trains, tractors etc, loves rough and tumble play, refuses to wear skirts or dresses and says her favourite colour is green. She showed a slight interest in Frozen so I bought her an Elsa dress and she will not go near it! It just goes to show, gender really isn’t important at all and each child will have their own interests and ways to express themselves male or female.

it’s totally ok to “want” a certain gender but for me, going down the gender selection or popping them out until you get a certain gender just doesn’t sit right.
I totally get this.

I cried when I found out my youngest was a boy.

I have one girl with a severe learning disability and chromosome deletion. She's our middle child. I grieved for the child she'd never be. Now I'm out the other side I'm in awe of her. She's just amazing. She's defied the odds to walk at 4 and babbles away.

But after the initial disappointment that he was a boy. I'm so glad. He's such a little dude, and his sister just adores him.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Well at least that might remove Pip and his hundreds of really irritating adverts from the UK. Every time I hear his voice I think what a greedy bastard considering he has a million pound contract with ITV.
Exactly this! I guess he figures the gravytrain will be derailed at somepoint in the near future so has to keep making that money whilst he’s still a favoured son at ITV/TV.

Reactions: 8
Sad to see the cancellation of 'oh but that's just what he's like' John Barrowman has gone quiet, there's way too many documented stories of his horrific behaviour and yet he'll probably be back shouting FABULOUS on Dancing on Ice in a sparkly jacket next year, basking in adulation (whether it's there or not). Sick of certain 'stars' thinking they're untouchable (ahem Pip) because they're worth too much and too many people have covered for them.
I think for him to have his career damaged incidents other than pulling his cock out would have become public. Maybe they will soon, he does seem awfully quiet atm So maybe he is dealing withhis lawyers trying to stop other stories being printed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Sad to see the cancellation of 'oh but that's just what he's like' John Barrowman has gone quiet, there's way too many documented stories of his horrific behaviour and yet he'll probably be back shouting FABULOUS on Dancing on Ice in a sparkly jacket next year, basking in adulation (whether it's there or not). Sick of certain 'stars' thinking they're untouchable (ahem Pip) because they're worth too much and too many people have covered for them.
I'll be honest as it had been such a open thing, I'd just assumed his behavior mustve been consentual

Reactions: 4
I'll be honest as it had been such a open thing, I'd just assumed his behavior mustve been consentual
Couldn't John B just keep his cock in his trousers? I think people were pretending to tolerate or pretending to find it funny but it's not really funny it's just🤮

Couldn't John B just keep his cock in his trousers? I think people were pretending to tolerate or pretending to find it funny but it's not really funny it's just🤮

Reactions: 23
Has anyone else watched ‘Farrow vs Allen’ on Sky Documentaries?. Dead god, that man is a disgusting predator and I can’t believe he’s still lauded by the Hollywood ‘establishment’. I wonder if it’s true that Frank Sinatra wanted to have him killed for what he did to Mia and her children?

Reactions: 26
Has anyone else watched ‘Farrow vs Allen’ on Sky Documentaries?. Dead god, that man is a disgusting predator and I can’t believe he’s still lauded by the Hollywood ‘establishment’. I wonder if it’s true that Frank Sinatra wanted to have him killed for what he did to Mia and her children?
I feel this will be my next watch after I finish the Jinx

Reactions: 5
I don't know how *anyone* can defend or support Woody Allen. And anyone that's worked with him on the last 10 years looks like an idiot. Wouldn't be surprised if Frank Sinatra wanted to have him killed.

There's also rumours he ordered a Hit on Howard Stern

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m not saying Mia was perfect either. She is very ‘eccentric’ to put it lightly, and I don’t know why she wanted or needed to adopt so many children? She Had 14 in the end, and several of them have died. Two committed suicide, and another died of AIDS. She’d known that Woody’s treatment of Dylan was inappropriate for a while, but did nothing about it. It was only when she found it he was in a relationship with Soon-Yi that she accused him of abusing Dylan. The whole set up was a horrible, dysfunctional mess. I dont think it was the happy, idyllic family she likes to portray.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 35
The Daily Mail is basically saying how nice it is that Philip Schofield messaged an 17-20 year on social media for three years.

He really is untouchable. Imagine a guy of his age messaging a 17 year old girl. The uproar would be off the scale. I want to know what Matthew McGreevey thinks of this.

Reactions: 48
How Philip Schofield manages to continue flying under the radar just baffles me

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.