Secret Celeb Gossip #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see Tom Cruise on Graham Norton last night? He seriously gives me the creeps. He is always so nice and personable and polite and listens to everything the other guests say, but it never seems genuine to me. I remember Michael Parkinson saying how expected him to be a ‘prat’ but he was really nice to everyone on the show, not just him. But it still feels fake. He’s like a robot who’s programed to be a ‘nice guy’ but isn’t really if that makes sense?
The director Neil Jordan was on an Irish chat show last night (the Tommy Tiernan show) and spoke a bit about Tom Cruise.
Just for some context this chat show isn't the usual format. They say that the host, Tommy Tiernan, has no idea who's coming on until they actually come on! So the interviews (more like chats) are unscripted. The people who come on might be really well known or not as well known.
I've just pasted a link to what the indo wrote of that particular interview today.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've always found Tom Cruise to be a little creep. Even in my youth when everyone loved him in Top Gun etc I refused to see those films. He always seemed like a fake weirdo. Him and Will Smith. Ugh.
Yes. Saw Smith on a chat show years ago. That man is in love with himself he obviously thought w erything that fell from his lips was golden, he was a massive bore.

They co
I think he's a teacher now!
They could have him living in a static “mobile home” getting help from a carer when he needs to scramble.

Reactions: 1
Tom Cruise would have been amazing in American Psycho instead of Christian Bale.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Did anyone watch the documentary ‘Whatever happened to Tony Slattery’ or something. It was fascinating but so tragic how is colossal addiction totally destroyed him. Incredible man.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Tom Cruise would have been amazing in American Psycho instead of Christian Bale.
Tom Cruise is actually Patrick Bateman's neighbour in the book. Bale based a lot of his mannerisms on Cruise.
I find it funny how Mimi Rogers got Cruise into Scientology and now shes even noped out of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Saw Hugh Grant was trending on Twitter and seems to be because of this story. How is this news? Is this the usual hinting at something else? 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️
If it was the DM I’d be expecting a ‘bun in the oven’ comment somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saw Hugh Grant was trending on Twitter and seems to be because of this story. How is this news? Is this the usual hinting at something else? 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️
There was also a story linking him to the new Sex and the city that being filmed. I think it was along the lines of SJP wants him or some one as big to detract from all the other no shows.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone watch the documentary ‘Whatever happened to Tony Slattery’ or something. It was fascinating but so tragic how is colossal addiction totally destroyed him. Incredible man.
Yes. He is phenomenal and it's a wonder he's still here. I remember having a huge crush on him when I was too young, really. I first knew him from Whose Line is it Anyway but even loved his presenting role of Trivial Pursuit, if anyone remembers that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did any one hear Sasha Baron Cohen has a mistress... I read on the DM that he has one?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

In the past six months, I’ve been on a date with a newsreader with a bath fetish, a chart-topping pop star with two incredibly famous parents and a love of hallucinogenic drugs, a lot of lockdown-breaking footballers, plus one very married famous classical singer.
Some late night guessing fun Tattlers. I think the pop star will be the easiest to try and work out as they cannot be many big name singers with two very famous parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Some late night guessing fun Tattlers. I think the pop star will be the easiest to try and work out as they cannot be many big name singers with two very famous parents.
Haven’t a clue!! Maybe it’s because I’m lazy!! Lol

• Haha
To be fair to Hugh Grant, I lived in Frome for some time and if he’s at the bakery on Cheap Street it’s a good little bakery- did the best Mille Feuille (sp?) I’ve ever had! 👍👍😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Any info on Steve Jones.T4 presenter?Ive always liked him but not heard a lot from him.I remember he presented the US Xfactor but I won’t hold that against him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Any info on Steve Jones.T4 presenter?Ive always liked him but not heard a lot from him.I remember he presented the US Xfactor but I won’t hold that against him.
He’s currently doing adverts for Halfords. No disrespect to him or Halfords but it seems a bit of a come down for him

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.