Secret Celeb Gossip #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, sorry if this is the wrong place but I simply need to state this: Why the duck is Rochelle Humes in e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g now?!
Is she the poster girl for BLM and diversity on screen now then? Funny how TV always chooses the palest when trying to 'represent'.
She's certainly milking all that exposure. The money she must be raking!

Reactions: 26
One of the posters was having a go at another poster because they said Rita Whora was her nickname. I was just pointing out where the nickname came from. I couldn't care less about the number of people she's slept with
Thanks Restless Native. I couldn't remember where the nickname came from (Rob K apparently) but it was one I'd come across before. I don't appreciate being jumped all over as if I'd christened or directed it at her myself.

Reactions: 14
One of the posters was having a go at another poster because they said Rita Whora was her nickname. I was just pointing out where the nickname came from. I couldn't care less about the number of people she's slept with
I've heard that nickname too! Repeating it online as something you've heard doesn't mean that that's what you think! I have heard she IS a big cheat and that to me is honestly slutty behaviour. Fair enough if you don't want to be with someone and want to go and sleep with anyone and everyone but crossing over and hurting peoples' feelings is not a nice thing to do.

Reactions: 14
I hate my body and I hate how I look and would never wish anyone to feel the same as me. Which is why I compliment everyone. If I see someone wearing a stunning jacket i will stop them in the street and tell them.
Never would I ever call someone fat

breaks my heart

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I hate my body and I hate how I look and would never wish anyone to feel the same as me. Which is why I compliment everyone. If I see someone wearing a stunning jacket i will stop them in the street and tell them.
Never would I ever call someone fat

breaks my heart
I bet you're beautiful. And that you compliment everyone else makes you even more beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I couldn't agree more. My mother is absolutely terrible for this, constantly comments on other women's appearance, their weight, hair etc.
I think us women are own our worst nightmares. We criticise ourselves more harshly than anyone else. And we do witch we are born with it. Always have and always will do. Just life.

Reactions: 16
I have two teenage daughters. I always compliment women on tv, their friends, them. I say positive stuff about women in general. I was brought up by a mother obsessed by weight and looks who didn’t ever have a nice thing to say about other women.

I also never use slag/bleep/slut or other misogynistic slurs.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m n
OK, sorry if this is the wrong place but I simply need to state this: Why the duck is Rochelle Humes in e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g now?!
Is she the poster girl for BLM and diversity on screen now then? Funny how TV always chooses the palest when trying to 'represent'.
She's certainly milking all that exposure. The money she must be raking!
I’m not hating any diversity, but where are the other ethnic minorities?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Rob kardashian is a really nasty piece of work and a clear misogynist. He’s said disgusting things about the mother of his daughter too.
Women criticise other women as a sort of unconscious Stockholm syndrome- throw someone else to the wolves for the patriarchy to destroy so you can buy a bit more time for yourself. Sad.

Reactions: 24
I think us women are own our worst nightmares. We criticise ourselves more harshly than anyone else. And we do witch we are born with it. Always have and always will do. Just life.
The bitchiest office I ever worked in was with four others all male!
Men are frequently bitchy, but it’s not seen as it. I think some women internalise misogyny and hate their own bodies and project onto others.
Women are not born like this. Looks still matter more for women sadly, and this is the result, imho

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So sad to hear about Nikki’s passing, she has struggled for so long. Anorexia is a truly horrific illness 💔

Reactions: 13
So sad to hear about Nikki’s passing, she has struggled for so long. Anorexia is a truly horrific illness 💔
Yes poor woman. What an awful way to die, to know yo are starving yourself to death but being unable to do anything about it

I have two teenage daughters. I always compliment women on tv, their friends, them. I say positive stuff about women in general. I was brought up by a mother obsessed by weight and looks who didn’t ever have a nice thing to say about other women.

I also never use slag/bleep/slut or other misogynistic slurs.
Good for you. Positive role models are the way to go!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So sad to hear the news about Nikkis passing 😢. I think a lot of people don’t take eating disorders seriously I’ve heard it myself. I hope her passing been on the media makes a lot of people think differently. May she rip ❤✨.

Reactions: 16
I feel women are often the harshest judge of women.
I can't tell you how fed up l am of women tearing other women down. We gift men the upper hand at times.

In other news that is terrible, terrible news. Why are people dying from eating disorders in this day and age? Why can't people get the help they need with mental health issues? Bloody pissed off now.

Rob kardashian is a really nasty piece of work and a clear misogynist. He’s said disgusting things about the mother of his daughter too.
Women criticise other women as a sort of unconscious Stockholm syndrome- throw someone else to the wolves for the patriarchy to destroy so you can buy a bit more time for yourself. Sad.
Screw this Rob Kardashian. Who is he anyway?

Reactions: 11
I couldn't agree more. My mother is absolutely terrible for this, constantly comments on other women's appearance, their weight, hair etc.
Always! And about us - would you not do something about your hair/weight/clothes/face. Though I mind ma granny would always say to my ma would you not get a perm lol.

Reactions: 9
Yes poor woman. What an awful way to die, to know yo are starving yourself to death but being unable to do anything about it

Good for you. Positive role models are the way to go!
With bringing up girls I think, what would my mother do, then do the opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Always! And about us - would you not do something about your hair/weight/clothes/face. Though I mind ma granny would always say to my ma would you not get a perm lol.
My mother was like that as well. I wonder whether we are all of a certain age, so have mothers caught between the 1950's and 60's housewives as standards and all the 70's equality legislation, so basically the aim of a woman was to find a husband. I remember my mother also going on and on about my weight ( I was a size 10 for most of my 20's) my hair, my makeup etc etc because the main aim was to find a husband. (not that that doesnt happen now!)Even now, I have more and better qualifications than my brother and was before I had children a higher earner than he was, but she barely knows what my job is. She's always telling me how much my brother earns!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Poor Nikki. I think anorexia is still the mental illness with the highest mortality rate. She had been so ill for so so long. I hope the number of people who tried to help this final time gave her and her family some comfort at least.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My mother gave me and my sister eating disorders with her obsessive dieting. Fucktard that she is.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.